U.S. sets single-day record for COVID-19 cases during new surge

16 states also set single-day records for new infections of the coronavirus. More than 84,000 people were diagnosed with COVID-19 across the United States on Friday, according to a Reuters tally, a record one-day increase in infections during the pandemic as the virus surges again nationwide.

Nice work, you orange piece of turd Trump. So this is America roundin the corner of the pandemic, is it? Fucking idiot.
Biden is so right, a president responsible for the deaths of over 225,000 Americans SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT!
Tissue?

llowed
16 states also set single-day records for new infections of the coronavirus. More than 84,000 people were diagnosed with COVID-19 across the United States on Friday, according to a Reuters tally, a record one-day increase in infections during the pandemic as the virus surges again nationwide.

Nice work, you orange piece of turd Trump. So this is America roundin the corner of the pandemic, is it? Fucking idiot.
Biden is so right, a president responsible for the deaths of over 225,000 Americans SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT!

Aww STFU, you pussy...none of these stats are worth so much as a fly's fart. My dad passed away last month in a rest home. He had been going through organ failure due to the damage done by heavy pain meds like methadone because of chronic back issues since December of last year. Protocols of the rest home consisted of visits through plexiglass with everyone wearing a mask. All rest home workers were required to wear masks and be tested....but alas? The death certificate claimed cause of death was Covid 19.....the rest home collects a cool 30K and the death adds to the stats and furthers the lie.

So save your angst and indignant outrage with your fellow stupid fucks that are pathetically ignorant.

This is the consequence of placing in the WH an ignorant, incompetent, unprepared neophyte wholly unprepared to govern.

Trump knows nothing about sound, responsible public policy, he knows nothing about how government works, and worst of all: he doesn’t care.
I wish you would run for President.

The flu is spreading OMG! #mockingsarcasm
And you would rather ignore it and drop mitigation efforts because you think you can outwit a pandemic by machismo and 'Murican Freedom.

While you morons are fanning the faux fear Covid claims, leading causes of death are skyrocketing during the shutdown reversing early detection and treatment killing way more people you blithering idiot.

What's that your credit card balance. :itsok:
The number of dead Americans you would rather ignore to make a political point.

How can you face yourself?
How many cases of ACTUAL Kung Flu deaths are not spoken of, but all those who were dying of cancer or lung disease, and died because they couldnt get help because hospitals were closed? Yeah, they even count people driving their cars into trees and dying, kung flu related...
What manner of leadership, of parenting, of attitude does it take to create someone who can be so cynical about a pandemic?

Society is doomed because your ilk walks the earth.

I thank God I'm old and won't have to endure the world you
This is a damn virus that was released from a CHINESE lab in Wuhan. When released they closed down internal travel but allowed foreign travel to continue. China Seeded the world with this virus.

Trump acted within days of the first case identified in the US and closed down travel to and from china except for US citizens and authorized migration statuses. Those people we screened and isolated for 14 days on arrival.

Trump did everything short of placing the whole US in lockdown to save lives. Trump unleashed the productivity of the US machine for getting cures, medications, equipment, ppe and therapeutics which we now have and are supplying the world with just 7 months into a pandemic.

Now we are in the trajectory of doing everything right and your complaining about the deaths that can not be stopped.

You voted for a cluster fuck by the name of Joe Biden who did everything wrong on H1N1 and had it been nearly as deadly would have resulted in 5.6 million deaths.

You need to pull your head from your ass and come out into the real world..
Wrong.

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

Trump is solely responsible for failing to address the pandemic.

Trump decided to downplay the severity of the pandemic for purely partisan reasons, he placed his political interests ahead of what’s best for the country.

For these and scores of other reasons, Trump does not deserve a second term.

One can only imagine how many of these new cases are the results of Trump's super-spreader events given for his flock.
He doesn't care. He is a sociopath, willing to sacrifice the health of his conned sheep for his own aggrandizement.
And his conned sheep are complicit, willing to sacrifice the health of those around them for their warped ideology.
Who gives fuck.
And there ya go.

Yawwwwwwwn....nobody cares.....nobody is listening...

Jo

And you would rather ignore it and drop mitigation efforts because you think you can outwit a pandemic by machismo and 'Murican Freedom.

While you morons are fanning the faux fear Covid claims, leading causes of death are skyrocketing during the shutdown reversing early detection and treatment killing way more people you blithering idiot.

How many cases of ACTUAL Kung Flu deaths are not spoken of, but all those who were dying of cancer or lung disease, and died because they couldnt get help because hospitals were closed? Yeah, they even count people driving their cars into trees and dying, kung flu related...
What manner of leadership, of parenting, of attitude does it take to create someone who can be so cynical about a pandemic?

This is a damn virus that was released from a CHINESE lab in Wuhan. When released they closed down internal travel but allowed foreign travel to continue. China Seeded the world with this virus.

Trump acted within days of the first case identified in the US and closed down travel to and from china except for US citizens and authorized migration statuses. Those people we screened and isolated for 14 days on arrival.

Trump did everything short of placing the whole US in lockdown to save lives. Trump unleashed the productivity of the US machine for getting cures, medications, equipment, ppe and therapeutics which we now have and are supplying the world with just 7 months into a pandemic.

Now we are in the trajectory of doing everything right and your complaining about the deaths that can not be stopped.

You voted for a cluster fuck by the name of Joe Biden who did everything wrong on H1N1 and had it been nearly as deadly would have resulted in 5.6 million deaths.

Wrong.

Trump decided to downplay the severity of the pandemic for purely partisan reasons, he placed his political interests ahead of what’s best for the country.

Hahahaha....ok let me get this straight....

You were going to vote for Trump but because of the pandemic you changed your mind....... Oops no! Oh my god! Surprise...surprise ! You were never a trump supporter! So your opinion represents exactly ummm... yeah! Nothing!

Jo

Excellent no more need for masks

Have you filed a complain with CHINA?
I filed my complaint last Tuesday when I drove to the Board of Elections and cast my vote for Vice President Biden.

I'm sick of the shit show.
I will cancel your vote

Have you filed a complain with CHINA?
I filed my complaint last Tuesday when I drove to the Board of Elections and cast my vote for Vice President Biden.

I'm sick of the shit show.
I will cancel your vote
And I will reverse it!

Jo

Wrong.

IMG_20201025_074307.jpg

Wrong.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You ignore where this came from...

You ignore that NO ONE CAN CONTROL THIS VIRUS...

You ignore that we are on defense because of CHINA's actions...

You ignore everything Trump has done, from mobile hospitals, to medications and speeding up our ability to respond....

Your an ignorant fool... Fuck Off..

Forum List

Back