U.S. sets single-day record for COVID-19 cases during new surge

One can only imagine how many of these new cases are the results of Trump's super-spreader events given for his flock.

He doesn't care. He is a sociopath, willing to sacrifice the health of his conned sheep for his own aggrandizement.

And his conned sheep are complicit, willing to sacrifice the health of those around them for their warped ideology.

16 states also set single-day records for new infections of the coronavirus. More than 84,000 people were diagnosed with COVID-19 across the United States on Friday, according to a Reuters tally, a record one-day increase in infections during the pandemic as the virus surges again nationwide.

Nice work, you orange piece of turd Trump. So this is America roundin the corner of the pandemic, is it? Fucking idiot.
Biden is so right, a president responsible for the deaths of over 225,000 Americans SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT!
COVID is the fucking cold virus.

Go fuck yourself, Karen.

The provisional death count continues to drop, and I hope it stays that way.
Scroll down about mid-way and you will see the chart.
I think its obvious that case counts continue to rise due to the amount of testing we do.

Last edited:
San Francisco has tested 633,177 people

12,032 tested positive, the first cases in beginning of March

140 have died

Over the course of 8 months, 17 PEOPLE HAVE DIED EVERY MONTH

4 PEOPLE A FUCKING WEEK

1 PERSON FOR EVERY 4,522 PEOPLE TESTED HAS DIED

1 PERSON FOR EVERY 86 PEOPLE THAT TESTED POSITIVE HAS DIED

STAY AT HOME ISSUED MIDDLE OF MARCH

MASKS MIDDLE OF APRIL

IN A CITY WITH A HOMELESS POPULATION OVER 20,000
WHOSE HOME IS THE STREETS, TENTS, TARPS, BLANKETS AND BOXES
LINED UP NEXT TO EACH OTHER, WEARING THE SAME DIRTY CLOTHES
UNABLE TO WASH THEMSELVES, SHITTING, PISSING AND SHOOTING UP WHEREVER

ONLY 140 DEATHS OVER THE COURSE OF 8 MONTHS
17 A MONTH...4 PEOPLE A WEEK
HAVING TESTED 3/4 OF THEIR POPULATION

140 PEOPLE HAVE DIED IN 3/4 OF THE TOTAL POPULATION
WITH A HOMELESS POPULATION OVER 20,000

THIS IS THE SHIT TRUMP SHOULD BE LAYING OUT

16 states also set single-day records for new infections of the coronavirus. More than 84,000 people were diagnosed with COVID-19 across the United States on Friday, according to a Reuters tally, a record one-day increase in infections during the pandemic as the virus surges again nationwide.

Nice work, you orange piece of turd Trump. So this is America roundin the corner of the pandemic, is it? Fucking idiot.
Biden is so right, a president responsible for the deaths of over 225,000 Americans SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT!
BUT WE'VE TURNED THE CORNER

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO
A Right turn............people more and more telling people like you to GO TO HELL.

AMEN.

And his conned sheep are complicit, willing to sacrifice the health of those around them for their warped ideology.
My ideology is liberty...

...and YES, I AM WILLING TO SACRIFICE THE HEALTH OF THOSE AROUND ME FOR LIBERTY!!!!

IN FACT, PEOPLE SHOULD BE MUCH MORE WORRIED ABOUT LEAD POISONING THAN COVID, WHEN IT COMES TO MY IDEOLOGY!!!

More TDS from the party that burns down the country........shits on the flag ......and puts infected in with the uninfected and say.............LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID.

You are a Moron.......and the Lion's share of the so called deaths from Covid...CORONA.....are from DNC run shitholes........

Why should we listen to idiots like you as your country attacks anything or anyone who doesn't agree with you........

The Left are a bunch of MISERABLE PEOPLE.........with people like you making excuses for them.

And there ya go.
Yes......there you go..........Detroit run by the DNC.........when it was booming did nothing to replace the lead piping poisoning it's people...........then EXTORTED FLINT who was building it's own water system to stop being robbed by them...........Charging soooo much they had to go to their emergency plant........Flint run by Dems.........didn't hire the right company to treat the water........and the rest is history.

Then PEOPLE LIKE YOU ..........LOOK WHAT THE GOVERNOR DID............he didn't hire the incompetent people who royally screwed up the treatment of the water............he wasn't the one who DOUBLED THE PRICE FOR WATER...........DETROIT...............but was there to resolve the mess they caused........only for the ones who broke the shit to say LOOK WHAT HE DID.

BTW..........under DNC leadership over half the population of Detroit fled the place.

School is back, sports are comming back, businessers are opening, albeit too slow, and the weather is changing. With all the additional testing being done, of course the cases are rising. That means we're doing the right thing by trying to learn to live with the pandemic. If everyone started hidin like Biden, this country wouldn't last until spring.

So?

98.2% chance of surviving .......

It isn't catching the Chinese flu that is important...it is how many people survive after getting it....

Again...

98.2% chance of surviving the Chinese Flu......

You are a fucking moron...

So?

98.2% chance of surviving .......

It isn't catching the Chinese flu that is important...it is how many people survive after getting it....

Again...

98.2% chance of surviving the Chinese Flu......

You are a fucking moron...
and a Karen

ho hum.....

Let me find one of dozens of posts where this surge in the weeks leading up to the election was predicted....MONTHS ago

Right on Cue.........

I wonder if you can figure out why anyone would want to scare people right before the election ?

Yep.......

Also....cue new race riots in 3......2........1.......

Of course, the race riots have hurt the democrat party as 6 months of joe biden voters burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans....and even threatening the safe suburbs...did not go over well....so they may hold back on the next race riots till after Trump wins...

School is back, sports are comming back, businessers are opening, albeit too slow, and the weather is changing. With all the additional testing being done, of course the cases are rising. That means we're doing the right thing by trying to learn to live with the pandemic. If everyone started hidin like Biden, this country wouldn't last until spring.

Which is what the Chinese government wants...they didn't pay good money for joe biden and the democrat party for the U.S. to get back on its feet....

So the quicker we kill off those susceptible the better off we are? Try running on that moron.
If we had protected them............and let the healthy out and about.......the economy wouldn't have been fucked.............and this shit would be over by now....or close........

Notice how New York isn't really getting hit hard now.........It sure as fuck isn't because of masks............it has mostly run its course there................................Like all pandemics in the past.
Have you been to NYC recently? They are fanatical about basic precautions. They aren’t at herd immunity you dope.
Up yours......most get it and don't know they had it MORON...........

Of course you know. Because you just do. What’s tonight’s lotto?

There is also a really important issue being overlooked, the motivation for hospitals to code a death as Wuhan Virus related. Since you have a private healthcare model, this can't be overstated.

Governments with socialized medicine don't mess with the numbers, there is no motivation. So, if a guy dies in a motorbike accident, he isn't tested for the Wuhan Virus and labelled his death due to it. He is labelled as "death due to vehicular collision".

How much of this goes on? Who knows. I would be willing to bet, with that motivation, and possibly even politically motivated hospitals in certain states, it is probably higher in the U.S than elsewhere.
Oh geez. Another nutter conspiracy. I’m sick of you ignorant fools running into conspiracy mode suggesting only you know what is happening. It’s ridiculous.
Well, since you can't support any of your bullshit....seems like they are doing you the same favor.
Do you really need me to cite all the conspiracy theories that haven’t panned out for righties? How about I list the ones that have panned out:

Blaming Trump for a virus. It's as retarded as it sounds.

But since you want to play the blame game, you can lay this at no one's step other than the Democrat party. NY, NJ, Connecticut and Massachusetts are the top four death States. Democrats have blood on your hands.

Finger pointing is just too core Democrat to not do it, huh?

Forum List

Back