U.S. Military Kills More Top Iranian-Backed Terrorist Leaders In Airstrikes, Reports Say

It's really funny that democrats are complaining that Trump needs their approval to make a targeted strike like this in Iraq yet Obama did it 1,458 times during his administration and they never said HE needed approval for a single one.

I have to hand it to Pelosi for her extreme idiocy in attacking The President due
to her lack of knowledge of the authorization to use military force in that region!

upload_2020-1-4_23-14-1.jpeg

I have to hand it to Pelosi for her extreme idiocy in attacking The President due
to her lack of knowledge of the authorization to use military force in that region!

View attachment 298395
That's probably all that is left...lol

If Trump would have called Pelosi and Schifty to discuss, they would have warned him to get away from the airport before Trump hung up. From reading posts all over this joint, I don't think I'm wrong either.That's unacceptable.

That was General Salami’s actual hand. It’s all over the Internet.

Did you know that when they got Bin Laden that there was documentation that General Soleimani was helping to finance the 9-11 terrorists? Obama his that from the public.

Soleimani also planned the recent US Embassy attack and also planned Benghazi.
Screen-Shot-2020-01-03-at-22.17.51.png

View attachment 298395

If Trump would have called Pelosi and Schifty to discuss, they would have warned him to get away from the airport before Trump hung up. From reading posts all over this joint, I don't think I'm wrong either.That's unacceptable.

Well they said he had blood on his hands. The problem is that his hands are about 50 feet from the rest of his torso.

Obama hasn’t said one word to support the military or to stand behind his (sarc) country’s actions in taking out a terrorist leader. His silence shows where he stands...

fPeHrrF.jpg

...with his anti-America Muslim extremist brethren.
abu-yusuf-al-britani.jpg

Known as the "Finger of Tawheed" to represent the oneness of God, this hand symbol is common among Salafis and jihadis both in photographic poses and on social media. Here, ISIS fighter Abu Muhammad al-Mawdisi poses in Gaza.

That was General Salami’s actual hand. It’s all over the Internet.

Did you know that when they got Bin Laden that there was documentation that General Soleimani was helping to finance the 9-11 terrorists? Obama his that from the public.

Soleimani also planned the recent US Embassy attack and also planned Benghazi.
Screen-Shot-2020-01-03-at-22.17.51.png

View attachment 298395

It seems we're living in the age of appeasement. Or is it dhimmitude?

Revealed: David Miliband called off SAS strike on Iranian ...

The SAS planned to assassinate Iranian military chief Qassim Soleimani during the Iraq War but were stopped by a personal intervention from Labour foreign secretary David Miliband.

We are...to Zionism.

Oh? You're one of those, are you?

Heard it all before. :soapbox:
Yeah...I say the same thing when our government kills another 'terrorist mastermind'.

My government tried to do it, some years back, but was thwarted by some lefty politician.
Quite ironically...A Jew...David Milibrand.

We are...to Zionism.

Yeah...I say the same thing when our government kills another 'terrorist mastermind'.

My government tried to do it, some years back, but was thwarted by some lefty politician.

What's his being a Jew got to do with it?

We are...to Zionism.

Well, if you reference my initial point in the thread to Zionism and our subservience to it. The fact that Milibrand is a Jew...albeit the son of a very Marxist Communist one...but none the less...a Jew. You would see the irony of the attack being called off by one.
Now...I am not sure if Milibrand is a Zionist...some Jews are not..but chances are he is a huge proponent of the state of Israel.

However...this is ALL about Israel as this provides the west (US/UK/NATO) no benefit. As a matter of fact this is...in the long run a great detriment to the west, and our cultures as a whole. The monetary drag...the subsequent destabilization and mass migration to OUR countries...this really is ALL for Israel.

Well, if you reference my initial point in the thread to Zionism and our subservience to it. The fact that Milibrand is a Jew...albeit the son of a very Marxist Communist one...but none the less...a Jew. You would see the irony of the attack being called off by one.
Now...I am not sure if Milibrand is a Zionist...some Jews are not..but chances are he is a huge proponent of the state of Israel.

However...this is ALL about Israel as this provides the west (US/UK/NATO) no benefit. As a matter of fact this is...in the long run a great detriment to the west, and our cultures as a whole. The monetary drag...the subsequent destabilization and mass migration to OUR countries...this really is ALL for Israel.

His being a Jew has nothing to with it.

As for the rest; drivel I can't even digest, let alone address.

His being a Jew has nothing to with it.

As for the rest; drivel I can't even digest, let alone address.

poppies.gif

Forum List

Back