U.S. Military Kills More Top Iranian-Backed Terrorist Leaders In Airstrikes, Reports Say

That was General Salami’s actual hand. It’s all over the Internet.

Did you know that when they got Bin Laden that there was documentation that General Soleimani was helping to finance the 9-11 terrorists? Obama his that from the public.

Soleimani also planned the recent US Embassy attack and also planned Benghazi.
Screen-Shot-2020-01-03-at-22.17.51.png

I have to hand it to Pelosi for her extreme idiocy in attacking The President due
to her lack of knowledge of the authorization to use military force in that region!

View attachment 298395
That's probably all that is left...lol

If Trump would have called Pelosi and Schifty to discuss, they would have warned him to get away from the airport before Trump hung up. From reading posts all over this joint, I don't think I'm wrong either.That's unacceptable.

It seems we're living in the age of appeasement. Or is it dhimmitude?

Revealed: David Miliband called off SAS strike on Iranian ...

The SAS planned to assassinate Iranian military chief Qassim Soleimani during the Iraq War but were stopped by a personal intervention from Labour foreign secretary David Miliband.
Hi. How was your holidays?

That was General Salami’s actual hand. It’s all over the Internet.

Did you know that when they got Bin Laden that there was documentation that General Soleimani was helping to finance the 9-11 terrorists? Obama his that from the public.

Soleimani also planned the recent US Embassy attack and also planned Benghazi.
Screen-Shot-2020-01-03-at-22.17.51.png

I have to hand it to Pelosi for her extreme idiocy in attacking The President due
to her lack of knowledge of the authorization to use military force in that region!

View attachment 298395
That's probably all that is left...lol

If Trump would have called Pelosi and Schifty to discuss, they would have warned him to get away from the airport before Trump hung up. From reading posts all over this joint, I don't think I'm wrong either.That's unacceptable.

It seems we're living in the age of appeasement. Or is it dhimmitude?

Revealed: David Miliband called off SAS strike on Iranian ...

The SAS planned to assassinate Iranian military chief Qassim Soleimani during the Iraq War but were stopped by a personal intervention from Labour foreign secretary David Miliband.
Hi. How was your holidays?

I'm still there. Pouring with rain, and cold.

Trump is keeping his New Years promise to Iran.

Message to the world: Don’t f^ck with America.

U.S. Military Kills More Top Iranian-Backed Terrorist Leaders In Airstrikes, Reports Say.

Nah, we wouldn’t trust the Iranians. It was The Donald.
The gov't lies- that's its constant.

a FACT the OP clearly is clueless about.:abgg2q.jpg:

this thread title SHOULD read- "Trump says he will address nation regarding Irans response to his MURDER of Soelimen".

Trump is keeping his New Years promise to Iran.

Message to the world: Don’t f^ck with America.

U.S. Military Kills More Top Iranian-Backed Terrorist Leaders In Airstrikes, Reports Say.

Nah, we wouldn’t trust the Iranians. It was The Donald.
The gov't lies- that's its constant.

a FACT the OP clearly is clueless about.:abgg2q.jpg:

this thread title SHOULD read- "Trump says he will address nation regarding Irans response to his MURDER of Soelimen".
Of course you think killing terrorists is murder. You should go to Tehran for the parades.

The Chicken Littles got everything wrong on Trump and Iran.

“If you went to bed early Tuesday, you were surprised to wake up Wednesday and learn that World War III has been delayed. No doubt you were also shocked that Iran blinked, oil prices were tumbling and the stock market was soaring. Once again, the Chicken Little chorus got everything all wrong. The sky isn’t falling and Donald Trump pulled off a huge victory. Oh, and he’s still president.”​

This article from yesterday is already laughably out of date and, basically, just wrong about everything. This Will Be Trump’s War. The image of Trump as an angry toddler responding to “right-wing bravado-addicts at Fox News” is embarrassingly off the mark. And that was obvious before yesterday.

It’s more than “embarrassingly off the mark,” it’s an alternate universe.

Everyone, including the Iranians, clearly understands that Trump has a strategy in Iran and exactly what it is. Yet the entire Dem/media establishment is screaming 24/7 that it doesn’t exist.

Meanwhile the “warmonger Trump” killed fewer Iranians in WWIII than Iranian funeral planners and air defense operators did.

It’s fair at this point to start asking Dems and reporters: “which planet or alternate dimension are you on?”

When your views of Trump are taken as axiomatic, then everything is evidence supporting those views, whether it fits or not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back