U.S may have to rely on "brute force"

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Washington (AFP) The U.S military would have to rely more on "brute force" if faced with another major war because precision weapons and systems to support them are tied down in Iraq, the top U.S general said yesterday. General Peter Race , Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said the U.S has enormous air and naval power available , as well as forces already in theatre,if war were to break out on the Korean Peninsula.

Intelligence

"Now, it would be more brute force, wherever we might have to go next, than it would be if we weren't already involved in the war we have going on in Iraq and Afghanistan,". he said. "Why? Because you need precision intelligence to drop precision munitions.And a lot of our precious intell. assests are currently being used in the Gulf region," he said.

Would YOUR country want to attack the US or our friends now, knowing 'all' we'll have to fight are our biggest and baddest bombs? :)

What do you mean by "MY COUNTRY"? I am Indian mate..Just coz you saw Dubai on my location dosen't mean I am a Muslim Arab..I am an Indian from Mumbai!

Akshay

Forum List

Back