U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Chillicoath says, no it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't
Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have, well, we haven't seen it.
If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

May her family be comforted.
If only she'd complied...

Something you never say when it's a black shot by the cops.

You support her death because of your politics, just like you are against the cops every other time because of your politics.

Own your actions and stop lying
Wow!
You know so much about me!

Well, it's not like you post your racist Democrat Nazi shit all over the site every day. Oh wait, you do ...
N-word again....cha-ching!

Wait, weren't people like you referring to Bush and Trump as Hitler?

Where are you going with this, exactly?

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

Its the other way around.
You can't legally shoot unless you know for sure she WAS armed.
And no, Ashli had no part in battering doors or windows.
We hear no warning from the cop who shot, but the gun was pointed for a long time and people were pointing out the gun.
But a warning is where you shoot into the floor or something.
Never happened.
So then legally its murder.
Police do not have the authority to shoot unless they for sure see a deadly weapon.

Anyone - ESPECIALLY a police officer, if they feel there is an immediate DEADLY threat to themself or the general public have the duty to discharge their weapon in order to eliminate the threat.

Someone tell me - where was the "threat"? This lady was not armed, was outside the immediate perimeter. Today, had she been black, there would be MORE riots. However, she was a white lady so - "Too bad, so sad".

Stupid Americans........

For leftists it's only about racism and greed
Who is suing for 10 million dollars?

Curious, who gave Floyd's family 26 million dollars?

Oh yes, that's right, Minneapolis did.

Floyd's family didn't care about Floyd, they happily accepted the money and stopped speaking out against police brutality.

Who gets the money is not relevant.
The point is the money got taken away from the wealthy elite, as a deterrent punishment.
That makes them then try to see that fewer people are illegally murdered like that in the future.

It's on her.

We hear no warning from the cop who shot, but the gun was pointed for a long time and people were pointing out the gun.
Never happened.
Police do not have the authority to shoot unless they for sure see a deadly weapon.

Anyone - ESPECIALLY a police officer, if they feel there is an immediate DEADLY threat to themself or the general public have the duty to discharge their weapon in order to eliminate the threat.

Someone tell me - where was the "threat"? This lady was not armed, was outside the immediate perimeter. Today, had she been black, there would be MORE riots. However, she was a white lady so - "Too bad, so sad".

Stupid Americans........

Floyd's family didn't care about Floyd, they happily accepted the money and stopped speaking out against police brutality.

The point is the money got taken away from the wealthy elite, as a deterrent punishment.
That makes them then try to see that fewer people are illegally murdered like that in the future.

What on God's green are you talking about, friend?

It's on her.

Never happened.
You're FOS, police all around the country do it all the time.

And Smokin' lies again. It's actually incredibly rare. It's your exploitation that isn't rare because you're a racist
You're FOS.

Math is racist, huh racist jackass?

There are hundreds of millions of police, citizen interactions every year and virtually every one between every race is uneventful.

You are a LIAR
"Math is racist"? :heehee: Well, orange cultists can't seem to count.

Request #4. Actually condemn leftist including Antifa and BLM looting and stop spinning.

You refuse to do it. Obviously you never did.

And it's leftists saying math is racist. Yet again you're a liar saying the right said that. It's your side, Holmes. You know that, you're a liar

Again, the looting, rioting, etc., is more than justified when police deliberately kill people who should not even have been arrested.
Police can not legally shoot more than anyone, and yet they consistently do and get away with it.
That condemns not only ALL the police, but ALL the prosecutors, courts, judges, etc.
So rioting and looting, in order to threaten the wealthy elite, is vastly justified and far better than an armed rebellion that would mean millions of deaths and starting all over.
We need to identify the cause of current corruption, the wealthy elite, and intimidate them even more, so that they stop the police from murdering innocent people.

It's justified to loot black business owners and burn down their businesses because one cop kills one black. It's not fair to do that to white business owners who had nothing to do with it either. And it's not fair to all the cops who didn't do that.

That's just stupid

Wrong.
Everyone know the cops have been carelessly shooting people way back to Prohibition.
There are no innocent businessmen, police, judges, lawyers, politicians, etc.

While shooting people is an extreme that can not be allowed, it is necessary to break windows and loot.
That is the only way to get those who can easily change things if they want, to actually make those changes.

Oh yeah, you're right. In fact cops just drive through black neighborhoods shooting out windows all the time.

And I thought you were a racist.

Nailed it.

Funny how blacks want MORE police presence, so you think blacks are stupid, huh?

It's on her.

Never happened.
You're FOS, police all around the country do it all the time.

Never been an officer having to make a split-second decision, have you?

Police NEVER have to make a split second decision.
Instead, they can stay back, use available cover, communicate, get back up, find out what is really happening, see that there is no weapon or threat, etc.
It is the police habit of charging in that causes decisions to become necessary in a short period of time.
Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

It's on her.

You support her death because of your politics, just like you are against the cops every other time because of your politics.

Wow!

Well, it's not like you post your racist Democrat Nazi shit all over the site every day. Oh wait, you do ...

You're a Nazi and Nazi does start with N! Bravo, you're right, Nazi does start with N! Nicely done!
There's the N-word thrice! You got $ + $ + $ that time. Helps pay for your "habit".

What does "habit" start with? Do you now, Nazi?

Sorry for making you cry before with the crick question what "W" starts with. It's just "W"
N-word again...more $ for your "habit". ;)

I guess N is the one letter you learned, huh Nazi?

Here's something you refuse to do, condemn violence when it comes from the left, like antifa and BLM. Can't do it. You refused to now 5 times. So condemn it

It's on her.

Never happened.

Stupid Americans........

What on God's green are you talking about, friend?

The reality is that elections fail to reform government corruption because the wealthy elite can just ensure they own both candidates in any election.
So then if we really do want rights, the only way to get them is to intimidate the wealthy elite, just as they deliberately intimidate us with the police.
And the only way to do that is to show we are willing to riot and loot if the wealthy elite go too far and abuse rights too much.
And they are way over the line in terms of abusing rights.
It is not just that they have the police murdering innocent people, but the US has the largest % incarcerated in the world. Domestically we have illegal laws like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, etc., but the biggest thing are the illegal foreign wars and the trillions diverted to them.

But when there is a settlement of millions for an illegal police murder, that is a deterrent against other police murders.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

They should be.
Have they filed yet? Maybe they need financial support for their lawyer.....send money.

Batter up, mein freund.

It's on her.

Wow!

Did I? Feel free to show where I did so.

Batter up, mein freund.

It's on her.

Wow!

bodecea worked hard to learn one letter and a word that started with it. The doctors said it couldn't be done, she's very proud

I've been condemning violence, rioting, looting and burning from both sides for quite a while, hun. You just choose to ignore it. That's on you in your ignorance. :)
then say it, I condemn violence on both sides. I do. why can't you?

Because violence, rioting, looting, etc. can not only be excused under some circumstances, but justified and even encouraged.
Face facts about how elections and the democratic system of government have failed.
The government is correct, corrupt, and does numerous illegal things, like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, illegal wars, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, etc.
The ONLK way then to actually get political reform is to directly threaten the wealthy elite who control us.
And since they run by profits, the only way to get political reform is to harm their profits.
And the only way to do that is with riots and looting.

The reality is that full rebellion likely is warranted, when police shoot unarmed juveniles, people running away, etc.
So looting and rioting is not only warranted, but better than a full rebellion.
It is mostly just material damage, and does not last long.
And if it makes police change and reduce murders by police, then it is great.
It works better than elections.
We get the reform we deserve.
can't make it up. civilized people must put up with upset demofks and that's the truth pthhhhhhhhhhhh. There you have it, demofks do want violence in our cities.

Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

That's not true.

Spare us all your broad brushing of police.

The broad brush is deserved because when one cop does something bad or wrong, the other cops don't condemn it.
That makes them all complicit after the fact. It prevents fixing things so will cause the next murder.

Again, the looting, rioting, etc., is more than justified when police deliberately kill people who should not even have been arrested.
why do innocent people have to be victim's of a bad officer? explain that for us.

I've been condemning violence, rioting, looting and burning from both sides for quite a while, hun. You just choose to ignore it. That's on you in your ignorance. :)
then say it, I condemn violence on both sides. I do. why can't you?

Because violence, rioting, looting, etc. can not only be excused under some circumstances, but justified and even encouraged.
Face facts about how elections and the democratic system of government have failed.
The government is correct, corrupt, and does numerous illegal things, like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, illegal wars, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, etc.
The ONLK way then to actually get political reform is to directly threaten the wealthy elite who control us.
And since they run by profits, the only way to get political reform is to harm their profits.
And the only way to do that is with riots and looting.

The reality is that full rebellion likely is warranted, when police shoot unarmed juveniles, people running away, etc.
So looting and rioting is not only warranted, but better than a full rebellion.
It is mostly just material damage, and does not last long.
And if it makes police change and reduce murders by police, then it is great.
It works better than elections.
We get the reform we deserve.
can't make it up. civilized people must put up with upset demofks and that's the truth pthhhhhhhhhhhh. There you have it, demofks do want violence in our cities.

All responsible people want violence in our cities when it is necessary in order to reform the basic system until it protects rights more than it abuses them.

Forum List

Back