More Bad News For The "Patriots"

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Federal prosecutors have been reluctant for decades to use references to “domestic terrorism” in their charges and filing papers in crimes involving right-wing extremists, but that appears to be changing now, in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. The latest filings in the case involving the 14 militiamen who plotted last year to kidnap and murder Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer make that plain.

If convicted of kidnapping conspiracy, the five defendants face life sentences in prison, while the conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction also includes a maximum of life in prison.

Don't worry guys, the government will take real good care of those assault rifles for you.

Are you asking whether people who love their country call themselves 'Opposed to the looney left who always seem to hate their country'?

Bit of a mouthful I'd have thought.

The words "militia" and "patriot" seem to be code words for loony right wing terrorists these days. What do folk who love their country call themselves now ?

Sorry to answer a question with a question - but opposed to the looney left who always seem to hate their country? be it the USA or the UK.
I love my country, not sure what you are apart from a unionist slag.

The words "militia" and "patriot" seem to be code words for loony right wing terrorists these days. What do folk who love their country call themselves now ?

Sorry to answer a question with a question - but opposed to the looney left who always seem to hate their country? be it the USA or the UK.

Just like trickle down economics, the whole the left hates the country schtick, isn't working for you anymore either.

The left loves their country. That's why they are going to undo the tax cut for the job creators scam, and start locking up the "patriots", for the "General Welfare, and Common Defense" of the country they love.

I hear there's plenty of unoccupied desert property all over the middle east right now. Think of all the fun the loony right could have, with no Liberals to bother them, and all of the religious freedom they would have to stone women and children to death. Oh, and no gun laws, where they could freely own weapons of war, and constantly be at war fighting somebody, for some reason. And there's oil there. They could literally take baths in it.

Sounds like a conservative paradise to me. I don't know what they're waiting for.

Federal prosecutors have been reluctant for decades to use references to “domestic terrorism” in their charges and filing papers in crimes involving right-wing extremists, but that appears to be changing now, in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. The latest filings in the case involving the 14 militiamen who plotted last year to kidnap and murder Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer make that plain.

If convicted of kidnapping conspiracy, the five defendants face life sentences in prison, while the conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction also includes a maximum of life in prison.

Don't worry guys, the government will take real good care of those assault rifles for you.
Ummmm. I thought that Michigan militia was anti gov't non party affiliated as they hate both parties and politicians. The Governor was being criticized for "her partisenship" poor policies and hypocracies not because those opposing her came from the opposite end of the political spectrum, but because all ranges of right to left and center hated her governance.
Assuming and labeling people and spreading propaganda misinformation make you fuel the division and problem, not the solution.

The bad news is for dems....from poll questions this week it looks like the dems will lose the house in overwhelming numbers....

To all of you big right wing talkers here.

Don't.
This is not a restricted discussion site, newbie.

If you want a safe space, this ain't it.

Go somewhere else.
"Patriot" used to be deserving of respect. Now I just think gutter trash.
You're right. What you think is gutter trash.

We need more patriotic people, people who believe in this country and are PROUD PATRIOTS.

These people wrap themselves in flag and shout how much they love their country, while the same seeking to create dictatorship.
The fraud accomplished that. We are well on the way to one party rule that will become a dictatorship. Trump was not a dictator. To claim such is ridiculous.

The bad news is for dems....from poll questions this week it looks like the dems will lose the house in overwhelming numbers....

The hope is that if they steal the next election there is a major backlash; if there isn't that will be proof we're toast as a country. And, it won't do any good unless a lot of establishment GOP vermin get tossed out as well.

A lot more people now know that these major corporations are not the fans of this country as well, and hopefully we see lessons learned and a lot less tolerance for their international piracy and labor racketeering operations.

Just like trickle down economics, the whole the left hates the country schtick, isn't working for you anymore either.

The left loves their country. That's why they are going to undo the tax cut for the job creators scam, and start locking up the "patriots", for the "General Welfare, and Common Defense" of the country they love.

I hear there's plenty of unoccupied desert property all over the middle east right now. Think of all the fun the loony right could have, with no Liberals to bother them, and all of the religious freedom they would have to stone women and children to death. Oh, and no gun laws, where they could freely own weapons of war, and constantly be at war fighting somebody, for some reason. And there's oil there. They could literally take baths in it.

Sounds like a conservative paradise to me. I don't know what they're waiting for.

You can leave anytime you'd like.

We'd probably chip in for your plane ticket.

Last edited:

These people wrap themselves in flag and shout how much they love their country, while the same seeking to create dictatorship.

The only dictatorial behavior I see is that by Joe Obiden. He's trying to use executive actions to make laws.

Forum List

Back