U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

Its the other way around.
You can't legally shoot unless you know for sure she WAS armed.
And no, Ashli had no part in battering doors or windows.
We hear no warning from the cop who shot, but the gun was pointed for a long time and people were pointing out the gun.
But a warning is where you shoot into the floor or something.
Never happened.
So then legally its murder.
Police do not have the authority to shoot unless they for sure see a deadly weapon.
You're FOS, police all around the country do it all the time.

And Smokin' lies again. It's actually incredibly rare. It's your exploitation that isn't rare because you're a racist
You're FOS.

$10 million is way too low.
George Floyd's family got $27 million and he never did a damn thing for our country but cause problems.
So to be fair the Babbitt family should get at least twice as much, like $54 million or more.
Babbitt was a good person who made great contributions to our society.
"...made great contributions..."

Yep...

Right up to the moment where she broke the faith and participated in Insurrection against the United States and its Constitution.

Benedict Arnold was a trusted general... right up to the moment when he broke faith and tried to surrender West Point to the British.
Insurrection with no weapon hahaha hahaha you’re a fking tool sheep
Yes. Insurrection with no weapon. Stings, doesn't it?

You exhibit your overwhelming ignorance more every time you post. The capitol houses the chambers of congress and is open to the public. The WH on the other hand, is a private residence and is only open by invitation. Try again.

This is gonna be convoluted, but WTH, it is early in the morning, and one cup o' joe is in me. You too?

So the above pulled quote is in response to the exchange whereby one poster --Concerned American --- asserts Ms Babbitt has free rein to wander the Congressional Capitol smashing doors and windows and vandalizing the place because it belongs to "the people", and she has the right to be there. As much as any cop does.

And then another poster offers: 'Not so fast. And compares this ability to wander a federal building smashing doors and windows because you own it....with the expected pushback if one did it at the Oval Office, or the Gem Room of the Smithsonian, despite one 'owning' both places as a taxpayer.

First, the easy one: The Gem Room at the Smithsonian. My challenge to the poster "Concerned American"........ try it.
Get your entry pass (they are free, but you need one to get admission.).......and then go up to the Gem Room with your hammer or helmet and start smashing. Report back if the guards decide not to shoot you.

Now, the White House. Note: the one poster offered the "Oval Office" in his illustration that this 'freedom to wander and vandalize' is silly. The other poster, Concerned American, remonstrated that the analogy was silly because the White House is a " private residence."

Well, he is partially right, and will be given appropriate credit for his knowledge of Washington DC.
However.......

However, only part of the White House is maintained as a residence. The West Wing, where the Oval Office in located, is maintained as business/administrative offices. Not a residence.

So, the challenge remains to poster Concerned American. To wit, take your hammer, police shield, or helmet, and go batter the doors and windows in the West Wing. Report back if they bought your assertion that you own it, as a taxpayer. Gogetemsicem!

Thanks in advance.

Chillicoath says, no it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't
Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have, well, we haven't seen it.
If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

May her family be comforted.
If only she'd complied...

Something you never say when it's a black shot by the cops.

You support her death because of your politics, just like you are against the cops every other time because of your politics.

Own your actions and stop lying
Wow!
You know so much about me!

Well, it's not like you post your racist Democrat Nazi shit all over the site every day. Oh wait, you do ...

It's on her.

We hear no warning from the cop who shot, but the gun was pointed for a long time and people were pointing out the gun.
Never happened.
Police do not have the authority to shoot unless they for sure see a deadly weapon.

And Smokin' lies again. It's actually incredibly rare. It's your exploitation that isn't rare because you're a racist
You're FOS.

Math is racist, huh racist jackass?

There are hundreds of millions of police, citizen interactions every year and virtually every one between every race is uneventful.

You are a LIAR

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

"Cop hero," that's hilarious. After destroying police forces in leftist cities across the country, you think anyone would buy your lies you're actually pro-cop. No one's as stupid as you think they are, no one's as stupid as you are
Yes....Capitol cop hero....I know you supported the wounding and killing of Capitol cops and our legislators on Jan 6th.
kaz was rooting for the insurgents to kill some 'commies'.

Actually, I condemned anyone on January 6 committing violence. Unlike you who still hasn't condemned endless looting, rioting and burning by leftists all last summer.

You're a liar, it's what leftists just are
You continue to lie, Kaz. You are guilty of lying and poor logic. One, blm and the insurgents are not equitable in wrong, and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.

You need to think seriously about what you believe.

Virtually all conservatives condemned the violence on January 6. None of the leftists condemned the leftist violence all last summer.

And January 6 didn't involve any of the burning or looting or murder that you leftist fascists committed repeatedly.

Continuing to lie proves nothing other than what a complete sack of shit liar you are

140 officers werew injured and 1 killed. That is apparently okay with you. Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.

Your contginuing to lie shows what a moron you are.
no cop died from the gathering. he reacted to something in the air. another fake story.

BusyBody was OK with Hitler killing 10 million Jews
Fascinating. Simply fascinating.....:heehee:

Yet again you were asked to condemn leftist violence ... and you didn't ...

You can't hide from what you are, a racist and a fascist
Blind as well as deaf and DUMB, sweetie?

bodecea yet again declines to condemn leftist violence.

Well, you certainly proved that all that time you were the liar
I've been condemning violence, rioting, looting and burning from both sides for quite a while, hun. You just choose to ignore it. That's on you in your ignorance. :)

Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

It's on her.

You support her death because of your politics, just like you are against the cops every other time because of your politics.

Wow!

Well, it's not like you post your racist Democrat Nazi shit all over the site every day. Oh wait, you do ...
The N-word again.................must be getting paid to use it.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

"Cop hero," that's hilarious. After destroying police forces in leftist cities across the country, you think anyone would buy your lies you're actually pro-cop. No one's as stupid as you think they are, no one's as stupid as you are
Yes....Capitol cop hero....I know you supported the wounding and killing of Capitol cops and our legislators on Jan 6th.
kaz was rooting for the insurgents to kill some 'commies'.

Actually, I condemned anyone on January 6 committing violence. Unlike you who still hasn't condemned endless looting, rioting and burning by leftists all last summer.

You're a liar, it's what leftists just are
You continue to lie, Kaz. You are guilty of lying and poor logic. One, blm and the insurgents are not equitable in wrong, and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.

You need to think seriously about what you believe.

Virtually all conservatives condemned the violence on January 6. None of the leftists condemned the leftist violence all last summer.

And January 6 didn't involve any of the burning or looting or murder that you leftist fascists committed repeatedly.

Continuing to lie proves nothing other than what a complete sack of shit liar you are

140 officers werew injured and 1 killed. That is apparently okay with you. Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.

Your contginuing to lie shows what a moron you are.
no cop died from the gathering. he reacted to something in the air. another fake story.

BusyBody was OK with Hitler killing 10 million Jews
Fascinating. Simply fascinating.....:heehee:

Yet again you were asked to condemn leftist violence ... and you didn't ...

You can't hide from what you are, a racist and a fascist
Blind as well as deaf and DUMB, sweetie?

bodecea yet again declines to condemn leftist violence.

Well, you certainly proved that all that time you were the liar
I've been condemning violence, rioting, looting and burning from both sides for quite a while, hun. You just choose to ignore it. That's on you in your ignorance. :)

You have never condemned the violence once. Including twice when I asked you to condemn it. This is #3. You're still not condemning it. You just keep saying you did and I'm ignoring it as if I read every post you ever wrote. I know you think you're amazingly hot and everyone is in love with you, but the only one who sees you and is in love with you is you.

So go ahead, condemn the leftist violence, including any violence committed by antifa and BLM. So far, you haven't, and you're not now, liar

Batter up, mein freund.

It's on her.

Wow!

The N-word again.................must be getting paid to use it.

And bodocea correctly identified Nazi as starting with an N! Bravo, little girl. Nicely done.

Yes, you are a Nazi, and Nazi starts with N! And your teacher thought you couldn't do it. You showed her, didn't you?

then say it, I condemn violence on both sides. I do. why can't you?

It's on her.

Never happened.

You're FOS.

There are hundreds of millions of police, citizen interactions every year and virtually every one between every race is uneventful.

You are a LIAR
Of course math is racist, your dear leader and his cult said so.
It must be true, in Trumplandia.

It's on her.

Never happened.

You're FOS.

You are a LIAR
Of course math is racist, your dear leader and his cult said so.
It must be true, in Trumplandia.

You're just lying again. Trump never said math is racist, it's you leftist whacko fascists who said that.

You didn't address my post, you just showed you're a dick again

You're just lying again. Trump never said math is racist, it's you leftist whacko fascists who said that.

You didn't address my post, you just showed you're a dick again
he is mr. ricochet

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

It's on her.

Never happened.

You're FOS.

You are a LIAR
"Math is racist"? :heehee: Well, orange cultists can't seem to count.

It's on her.

Never happened.

You're FOS.

You are a LIAR
"Math is racist"? :heehee: Well, orange cultists can't seem to count.

Request #4. Actually condemn leftist including Antifa and BLM looting and stop spinning.

You refuse to do it. Obviously you never did.

And it's leftists saying math is racist. Yet again you're a liar saying the right said that. It's your side, Holmes. You know that, you're a liar

"Math is racist"? :heehee: Well, orange cultists can't seem to count
Except demofks think 2+2=5, why is that and are you one that thinks that?

bodecea is smart, she knows that Nazi starts with an N. It's amazing how she came up with that.

She's also a liar, she knows it's the left attacking math, not the right

It's on her.

Never happened.

You're FOS.

Cops have no more legal authority to shoot than anyone does.
Can you shoot someone unarmed over a deliberate trespass protest?
No, you can't.
So then police legally can't either.
Whether or not police do it all the times is a good reason for more protests and lawsuits, not less.

It's on her.

Never happened.

You're FOS.

Cops have no more legal authority to shoot than anyone does.
Can you shoot someone unarmed over a deliberate trespass protest?
No, you can't.
So then police legally can't either.
Whether or not police do it all the times is a good reason for more protests and lawsuits, not less.

Actually, there are hundreds of millions of interactions between police and people of all races every year and virtually all of them are uneventful. Cops rarely shoot anyone. Our media is just Pravda reporting that they do

New Topics

Forum List

Back