U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Chillicoath says, no it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't
Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have, well, we haven't seen it.
If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

May her family be comforted.
If only she'd complied...

Something you never say when it's a black shot by the cops.

You support her death because of your politics, just like you are against the cops every other time because of your politics.

Own your actions and stop lying
Wow!
You know so much about me!

Well, it's not like you post your racist Democrat Nazi shit all over the site every day. Oh wait, you do ...
N-word again....cha-ching!

Wait, weren't people like you referring to Bush and Trump as Hitler?

Where are you going with this, exactly?

bodecea worked hard to learn one letter and a word that started with it. The doctors said it couldn't be done, she's very proud
You love your N-word....don't deny.

I've been condemning violence, rioting, looting and burning from both sides for quite a while, hun. You just choose to ignore it. That's on you in your ignorance. :)
then say it, I condemn violence on both sides. I do. why can't you?

Because violence, rioting, looting, etc. can not only be excused under some circumstances, but justified and even encouraged.
Face facts about how elections and the democratic system of government have failed.
The government is correct, corrupt, and does numerous illegal things, like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, illegal wars, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, etc.
The ONLK way then to actually get political reform is to directly threaten the wealthy elite who control us.
And since they run by profits, the only way to get political reform is to harm their profits.
And the only way to do that is with riots and looting.

The reality is that full rebellion likely is warranted, when police shoot unarmed juveniles, people running away, etc.
So looting and rioting is not only warranted, but better than a full rebellion.
It is mostly just material damage, and does not last long.
And if it makes police change and reduce murders by police, then it is great.
It works better than elections.
We get the reform we deserve.
can't make it up. civilized people must put up with upset demofks and that's the truth pthhhhhhhhhhhh. There you have it, demofks do want violence in our cities.

All responsible people want violence in our cities when it is necessary in order to reform the basic system until it protects rights more than it abuses them.
the fk I do, I don't want anyone to suffer for someone else's actions. you're fked in the head dude.

Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

You support her death because of your politics, just like you are against the cops every other time because of your politics.

Wow!

Well, it's not like you post your racist Democrat Nazi shit all over the site every day. Oh wait, you do ...

Did I? Feel free to show where I did so.

That's a cop-out (oops), bodey.

Batter up, mein freund.

It's on her.

Wow!

Did I? Feel free to show where I did so.

It's like finding your condemnation of violence when it's done by leftist groups like antifa and BLM, huh? It's like it doesn't exist, no one can find it. Including you.

What letter does "Fish" start with? Do you know?

Again, the looting, rioting, etc., is more than justified when police deliberately kill people who should not even have been arrested.
why do innocent people have to be victim's of a bad officer? explain that for us.

Bad officers harm everyone.
Bad officers would not exist unless the wealthy elite who control our government, wanted them to do that, in order to intimidate the masses into accepting the abuses of rights.
So the only way to fix things is to cost the wealthy elite profits, so they will start reform.

Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

That's not true.

Spare us all your broad brushing of police.

The broad brush is deserved because when one cop does something bad or wrong, the other cops don't condemn it.
That makes them all complicit after the fact. It prevents fixing things so will cause the next murder.

Oh my, you are mentally ill, my friend.

Or just blissfully ignorant of how police are trained.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Batter up, mein freund.

It's on her.

Wow!

bodecea worked hard to learn one letter and a word that started with it. The doctors said it couldn't be done, she's very proud

And you love that you ... correctly I might add ... know the first letter! Well done, go girl!

Bad officers would not exist unless the wealthy elite who control our government, wanted them to do that, in order to intimidate the masses into accepting the abuses of rights.
you're fked in your head dude. wow.

Batter up, mein freund.

It's on her.

Wow!

And you love that you ... correctly I might add ... know the first letter! Well done, go girl!
he doesn't get it do he?

• Thanks
Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

That's not true.

The broad brush is deserved because when one cop does something bad or wrong, the other cops don't condemn it.
That makes them all complicit after the fact. It prevents fixing things so will cause the next murder.

his logic is massive fail and dangerous. he also thinks we should sit and take it, torture is his game. he a sick fker.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

Good. They cowardly black cop that shot the unarmed female protester in the neck and his department need to be held accountable

That's not true.

Don't you love some white guy screaming racist, racist, racist in your face because you're white and then thinking how great that makes him and all the free shit he should get for it?

Rigby5 should apologize for being in the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation instead of crowing about it

The reality is that elections fail to reform government corruption because the wealthy elite can just ensure they own both candidates in any election.

That fact is not in dispute. I fail to see what relevance it has to this thread in particular, however.

The point of elections having failed is that then violence is then the only remaining tool for reform.
For example, what got us finally out of Vietnam in 1975?
It was a lot of protesting with broken windows, and other violence.
Rioting and looting is a legitimate form of mini revolution, in order to get reform.

That's not true.

his logic is massive fail and dangerous.
Agreed.

The reality is that elections fail to reform government corruption because the wealthy elite can just ensure they own both candidates in any election.

That fact is not in dispute. I fail to see what relevance it has to this thread in particular, however.

The point of elections having failed is that then violence is then the only remaining tool for reform.
For example, what got us finally out of Vietnam in 1975?
It was a lot of protesting with broken windows, and other violence.
Rioting and looting is a legitimate form of mini revolution, in order to get reform.
tenor.gif

you're fked in your head dude. wow.

Would do us all well to stop responding to him.

Oh come on. Would you condemn the Boston Tea Party because it was rioting and looting, or would you say it was justified due to the unfair taxation without representation?

That's not true.

Don't you love some white guy screaming racist, racist, racist in your face because you're white and then thinking how great that makes him and all the free shit he should get for it?

Rigby5 should apologize for being in the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation instead of crowing about it
old rigby believes you and I should die because floyd died. he just said so. wow!!!!

he's also a proponent of gangs.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back