Letitia James Issues $355 Million Fine To Firefighters For Booing Her

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
U.S.·Mar 11, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

NEW YORK, NY — After being viciously booed at an FDNY promotion ceremony last week, New York AG Letitia James has announced she will be issuing $355 million-dollar fines to the perpetrators.
"Last week, I was cruelly assaulted and insurrected by racist Trump supporters," said the Attorney General in a statement. "Our democracy is no place for firefighters to express their displeasure with the weaponization of the justice system against their preferred candidate. I will not rest until every guilty party has been tracked down and brought to justice. With a $355 million-dollar fine. And maybe also prison. Thank you."
Sources say that after James had taken the stage to speak at the ceremony, a large group of attendees booed and chanted Trump's name with full malice aforethought. "I've never been so filled with righteous anger," said Letitia James after the incident. "This was a sacred ceremony, and it was stained by the savage voices of those who are not pleased with the way I'm doing my job."

To make matters worse, sources close to the firemen claim they have refused to apologize. When reached for a response, one of the perpetrators simply said: "WOOOOOOO! MAGA! I LOVE TRUMP!" with no remorse or apology to the Attorney General.
At publishing time, the firefighters had been further punished with 3 months of NY subway duty.

U.S.·Mar 11, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

NEW YORK, NY — After being viciously booed at an FDNY promotion ceremony last week, New York AG Letitia James has announced she will be issuing $355 million-dollar fines to the perpetrators.
"Last week, I was cruelly assaulted and insurrected by racist Trump supporters," said the Attorney General in a statement. "Our democracy is no place for firefighters to express their displeasure with the weaponization of the justice system against their preferred candidate. I will not rest until every guilty party has been tracked down and brought to justice. With a $355 million-dollar fine. And maybe also prison. Thank you."
Sources say that after James had taken the stage to speak at the ceremony, a large group of attendees booed and chanted Trump's name with full malice aforethought. "I've never been so filled with righteous anger," said Letitia James after the incident. "This was a sacred ceremony, and it was stained by the savage voices of those who are not pleased with the way I'm doing my job."

To make matters worse, sources close to the firemen claim they have refused to apologize. When reached for a response, one of the perpetrators simply said: "WOOOOOOO! MAGA! I LOVE TRUMP!" with no remorse or apology to the Attorney General.
At publishing time, the firefighters had been further punished with 3 months of NY subway duty.
/----/ Cost of free speech in New York --- $355 million. What a ****.

That's so evil and wicked. They will all be seeking revenge back and forth throughout NY from now on.

Shitting on first responders is something only a dumb fucking ape would do.... linear thinking.

"So we don't have to hunt you down."

Another democrat slogan showing their fascist pride. "I'm Robert L Peters and I approve of this biscuit."

We’re in a lot of trouble when The Bee isn’t funny and outrageous anymore, but sounds too much like true reports at first.
Honestly thought this was a real headline and story, given how unhinged Letitia James is and that she IS tracking down those who booed her.
Great Job, Babylon Bee.

Forum List

Back