U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

No Peace until this woman has justice!

And to think, after what the Left did last year, after what they have called the police, they reversibly have CELEBRATED this veteran's death calling for her MURDER for simple misdemeanor trespass!

Now what will happen if police start shooting blacks over a misdemeanor!!!

Only a progressive idiot leftist could be such a total 360° HYPOCRITE and STILL not get it!

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
Hilarious you think a few dozen unarmed people can overthrow the government.

Just think what we’re going to accomplish this summer with our 230 million guns and 40 billion rounds of ammo.

So sad that they were all warned for weeks about this. But they saw it as a perfect opportunity to stop the steal and impeach so he could never run again at the same time. They played on this like a Strok Insurance Policy. This one paid off well.

We will burn every city down unless they win!n unarmed

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
Good to know we can shoot unarmed rioters!

Just think what we’re going to accomplish this summer with our 230 million guns and 40 billion rounds of ammo.

Oh just stop. By all conservative (yes, my joke) estimates, almost 800 people actually breached and traipsed the Capitol halls.
That's not to speak of the hundreds outside just lounging about on the steps and the wings of the Capitol.

So..you gonna shoot yourselves this summer? Cause, that'll be fun.

Oh just stop. By all conservative (yes, my joke) estimates, almost 800 people actually breached and traipsed the Capitol halls.
That's not to speak of the hundreds outside just lounging about on the steps and the wings of the Capitol.

800! Insurrection!

Tell us how many are being prosecuted for insurrection.

The people entered the people's house, got it.

My guess??...

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Jack. Nobody cares about your guesses. The 5,000 participating in each of the 8,700 BLM riots last year robbing, stealing, looting, killing and burning should know better.

Democrats ought to know better than to run such a totally corrupt election.

George Floyd should KNOW BETTER than to pass counterfeit money, do fentanyl, mug pregnant women, and fight with police trying to arrest him for said crimes.

800! Insurrection!

Tell us how many are being prosecuted for insurrection.

More than 800 Dems looted a single Walmart.

My God!! You poor brainwashed paint chip eating doofus. I watched the whole fake insurrection live and knew it was a staged coup .FROM THE FUCKING LIBTURDS, by the first busted window.

Son I had to grow up with All My Children and General Hospital and that afternoon fit right in....lol...Are you that GD stupid to keep eating the maggot shit they keep feeding you for CS dude???

Dude. You were scammed you dumbass. The whole shit storm was easy to detect. 300 retards waiting for hours while 200k peaceful protesters protested a scam election.

Half of them egged on by professional agitators. Are you that GD stoopid not to just shut up about this. Honestly bro.

New Topics

Forum List

Back