U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

That's not true.

Spare us all your broad brushing of police.

The broad brush is deserved because when one cop does something bad or wrong, the other cops don't condemn it.
That makes them all complicit after the fact. It prevents fixing things so will cause the next murder.

Oh my, you are mentally ill, my friend.

Or just blissfully ignorant of how police are trained.

Wrong.
Everyone can see how badly police are trained because we see how all police act.
For example, pointing loaded guns at people so often.
That would be illegal for anyone else to do because it is reckless endangerment and conduct regardless of life.
But police still do it al the time.
They don't care.
They are above the law.

Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

That's not true.

The broad brush is deserved because when one cop does something bad or wrong, the other cops don't condemn it.
That makes them all complicit after the fact. It prevents fixing things so will cause the next murder.

Don't you love some white guy screaming racist, racist, racist in your face because you're white and then thinking how great that makes him and all the free shit he should get for it?

Rigby5 should apologize for being in the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation instead of crowing about it
old rigby believes you and I should die because floyd died. he just said so. wow!!!!

No, what I said is that you and I should have to pay for broken windows because we did not change the illegal way we know the police are being trained and protected.

That's not true.

Don't you love some white guy screaming racist, racist, racist in your face because you're white and then thinking how great that makes him and all the free shit he should get for it?

Rigby5 should apologize for being in the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation instead of crowing about it
old rigby believes you and I should die because floyd died. he just said so. wow!!!!

No, what I said is that you and I should have to pay for broken windows because we did not change the illegal way we know the police are being trained and protected.

Again you're lying and portraying a tiny fraction of police as the standard. You're the white guy who cried racist and saying how wonderful you are and you want free shit for it

I've been condemning violence, rioting, looting and burning from both sides for quite a while, hun. You just choose to ignore it. That's on you in your ignorance. :)
then say it, I condemn violence on both sides. I do. why can't you?

Because violence, rioting, looting, etc. can not only be excused under some circumstances, but justified and even encouraged.
Face facts about how elections and the democratic system of government have failed.
The government is correct, corrupt, and does numerous illegal things, like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, illegal wars, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, etc.
The ONLK way then to actually get political reform is to directly threaten the wealthy elite who control us.
And since they run by profits, the only way to get political reform is to harm their profits.
And the only way to do that is with riots and looting.

The reality is that full rebellion likely is warranted, when police shoot unarmed juveniles, people running away, etc.
So looting and rioting is not only warranted, but better than a full rebellion.
It is mostly just material damage, and does not last long.
And if it makes police change and reduce murders by police, then it is great.
It works better than elections.
We get the reform we deserve.
can't make it up. civilized people must put up with upset demofks and that's the truth pthhhhhhhhhhhh. There you have it, demofks do want violence in our cities.

All responsible people want violence in our cities when it is necessary in order to reform the basic system until it protects rights more than it abuses them.
the fk I do, I don't want anyone to suffer for someone else's actions. you're fked in the head dude.
Wrong.
The wealthy elite who control government behind the scenes, are the same people who own all the stores.
They control the police, courts, judges, etc.
So when rights are being abused by the police, courts, judges, etc., then it is the windows of the stores that have to pay for it.
It is the only way to get justice in any country.

Chillicoath says, no it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't
Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have, well, we haven't seen it.
If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

May her family be comforted.
If only she'd complied...

Something you never say when it's a black shot by the cops.

You support her death because of your politics, just like you are against the cops every other time because of your politics.

Own your actions and stop lying
Wow!
You know so much about me!

Well, it's not like you post your racist Democrat Nazi shit all over the site every day. Oh wait, you do ...
N-word again....cha-ching!

Wait, weren't people like you referring to Bush and Trump as Hitler?

Where are you going with this, exactly?
Did I? Feel free to show where I did so.

It's like finding your condemnation of violence when it's done by leftist groups like antifa and BLM, huh? It's like it doesn't exist, no one can find it. Including you.

What letter does "Fish" start with? Do you know?
I continue to condemn all rioting, looting, burning, and vandalism by any and all groups....left or right. And now, I've just done it again. And, of course, you will ignore it again. Maybe if I threw around your N-word, you'd notice.

I've been condemning violence, rioting, looting and burning from both sides for quite a while, hun. You just choose to ignore it. That's on you in your ignorance. :)
I have...several times. And you know it.
just write it right now. I condemn all violence.
Once more....I continue to condemn all rioting, looting, burning, and vandalism by any and all groups....left or right. And now, I've just done it again. And, of course, you will ignore it again.

Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

You support her death because of your politics, just like you are against the cops every other time because of your politics.

Wow!

Well, it's not like you post your racist Democrat Nazi shit all over the site every day. Oh wait, you do ...

It's like finding your condemnation of violence when it's done by leftist groups like antifa and BLM, huh? It's like it doesn't exist, no one can find it. Including you.

I continue to condemn all rioting, looting, burning, and vandalism by any and all groups....left or right. And now, I've just done it again. And, of course, you will ignore it again. Maybe if I threw around your N-word, you'd notice.

I will ignore anything that isn't stated genuinely. Saying it to get a pass is not genuine, therefore it is worthy to be dismissed as disingenuous.

That's not true.

No, we're not blissfully ignorant of how police are TRAINED. Police are not acting according to their training. Their training says they can only shoot if their life or that of others is endangered.

Shooting an unarmed suspect in the back as he's running away, is not only a violation of their training, it's against the law. Even for a cop.

Batter up, mein freund.

It's on her.

Wow!

Yet you can't say you condemn rioting from leftist groups like antifa and BLM. You won't say the words. You just piss in the air and hope no one will notice.

I condemn rioting by LEFTIST groups, including antifa and BLM.

It's pretty easy to say, yet you won't.

When you asked, I immediately said I condemn rioting, including by Trump supporters on January 6 and I condemn anyone who went into the Capital whether they rioted or not.

See how easy that is? Yet you simply can't do it

For example, pointing loaded guns at people so often.

What would be the point of it being empty? How would you take down a legitimate threat to you or to other civilians?

It is wrong and irresponsible to ever point any gun at anyone who was not already threatening others with a visible weapon.
There would be no point in it being empty, but just not as criminal, such as a person pointing an unloaded weapon in a gun store.
You take down a legitimate threat by shooting them after you have verified they really have a lethal weapon.
You don't point a gun at someone before you have verified that.
Police routinely point guns at people before they see any sort of lethal threat.
That is totally and completely illegal.

I have...several times. And you know it.
just write it right now. I condemn all violence.

I have yet to see you condemn right wing violence, racists murders, at all. When will the right condemn the thug militias, attempts to start a race war, and the murders in houses of worship of all denominations?

Write it down. I condemn White Supremacy, racism, and hate crimes against minorities.

Shooting an unarmed suspect in the back as he's running away, is not only a violation of their training, it's against the law. Even for a cop.

The same could be said for Babbit, but since you disagree with her, she isn't deserving of the same type of veneration of say George Floyd for example.

Or that wannabe murderer Makiyah Bryant, perhaps.

Batter up, mein freund.

It's on her.

Wow!

I will ignore anything that isn't stated genuinely. Saying it to get a pass is not genuine, therefore it is worthy to be dismissed as disingenuous.

Yep. And she keeps phrasing it to show it's disingenuous

The same could be said for Babbit, but since you disagree with her, she isn't deserving of the same type of veneration of say George Floyd for example.

Or that wannabe murderer Makiyah Bryant, perhaps.

Babbit was attacking the Capitol in violation of her oath to defend the Constitution, and threatening the lives of both the police officers there, and the people in the House Chamber.

George Floyd threatened no one and was murdered in public for the crime of being too big to fit into the back of the cruiser.

Makiyah was defended herself when the police rolled up and shot her without hesitation.

Forum List

Back