U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Say Democrat lovers, question for you. What caved in for you guys to believe white cops killing "unarmed" (even when they're armed) blacks is a concern, and why do you think your media keeps it a secret a black cop killed an unarmed white woman?

I have another question, do you think you're easy targets of propaganda & hypocrisy?

Just one more, what's the difference between your maturity and a five year old's?

Wait, one more. Do you feel those on the left act like spoiled young children?

The white woman in question was attempting to break into a secure chamber of the Capitol as part of a violent insurrection. She and the rest of those "patriots" intended harm. And she got shot. Sorry.
You seem to have the intellect of a five year old on a sugar rush.

I believe Trump supporters act like spoiled (sport) children. He lost. You continue to throw temper tantrums.

Wrong.
Ashli was going from one lobby to another lobby, neither of which was considered even remotely secure.
Never did any of the protestors indicate any intent on harm at all, in any way.
It was not like the protests in the days of the Founders, where presidents were hung in effigy.

But I agree there is no evidence of election fraud.

Say Democrat lovers, question for you. What caved in for you guys to believe white cops killing "unarmed" (even when they're armed) blacks is a concern, and why do you think your media keeps it a secret a black cop killed an unarmed white woman?

I have another question, do you think you're easy targets of propaganda & hypocrisy?

Just one more, what's the difference between your maturity and a five year old's?

The white woman in question was attempting to break into a secure chamber of the Capitol as part of a violent insurrection. She and the rest of those "patriots" intended harm. And she got shot. Sorry.

I believe Trump supporters act like spoiled (sport) children. He lost. You continue to throw temper tantrums.

Ooooo, "violent insurrection", ahhhhhhhhh! Your left emotional system in overdrive.

Try again. Explain why the differences between.......

A. VIOLENT black thugs are victims when they're killed by white law enforcement inciting riots, uproar, racism and 24/7 news.

Vs

B. VIOLENT white conservatives killed by black law enforcement brings crickets.

I'll wait.

Explained it to you already. The white woman was committing treason...unless you're going to tell me that participating in what went on the 6th of January didn't run counter to the oath she took when joined the military.
Do you think George Floyd was participating in a violent insurrection aimed at overturning the results of an election his candidate lost?

Didn't think so.
Next comparison fallacy?

Explained it to you already. LOL.........No you didn't. Hilarious, this will be so fun, and I haven't read this yet.

The white woman was committing treason........Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!. Look up treason. You PROGS like to say shit that sounds cool free of anything real, it's kind of a problem.

...unless you're going to tell me that participating in what went on the 6th of January didn't run counter to the oath she took when joined the military. See that people, in PROG you must keep your oath. Compare and contrast a person with a clean record is killed but thugs are martyrs and victims because you know, they have records and never took an oath.

Incidentally, in many views she kept her oath leading to her death. Put that in your PROG-pipe and smoke it.

So in PROG, if you take an oath & break it you had that one coming, but if you're a black thug the event is racist and a problem with law enforcement.

Do you think George Floyd was participating in a violent insurrection aimed at overturning the results of an election his candidate lost? Nice trickery. Your left has been practicing this since Trump's election from the inside out, but suddenly it's a problem.

Didn't think so. Then why ask stupid questions that are out of context?

Ooooo, "violent insurrection", ahhhhhhhhh! Your left emotional system in overdrive.

Try again. Explain why the differences between.......

A. VIOLENT black thugs are victims when they're killed by white law enforcement inciting riots, uproar, racism and 24/7 news.

Vs

B. VIOLENT white conservatives killed by black law enforcement brings crickets.

I'll wait.

Explained it to you already. The white woman was committing treason...unless you're going to tell me that participating in what went on the 6th of January didn't run counter to the oath she took when joined the military.
Do you think George Floyd was participating in a violent insurrection aimed at overturning the results of an election his candidate lost?

Didn't think so.
Next comparison fallacy?

Wrong.
She did not take up arms, nor did anyone else at the DC protest.
So it can't be treason.
I think she was wrong, but she thought she was being a hero, revealing an election fraud.

Wrong.
Ashli was going from one lobby to another lobby, neither of which was considered even remotely secure.
It was not like the protests in the days of the Founders, where presidents were hung in effigy.

She was climbing the door to get to the top pane of glass that was broken. Ostensibly to get inside.
I believe she was asked twice to desist (I could be wrong).
I would think a military veteran would know that's not a good (and the right) thing to do.

Wrong.

She was climbing the door to get to the top pane of glass that was broken. Ostensibly to get inside.
I would think a military veteran would know that's not a good (and the right) thing to do.

Oh, well, maybe it's exactly the right thing to do. You're not to judge.

So you're saying she should have known better and her death was justified because of that. VERSUS Black thugs killed by police is RACIST and indicates a problem with law enforcement, simply because black thugs don't know any better.

Makes perfect sense to me, I fully understand you're full of shit.

Wrong.

why do you think you'd have seen evidence? ballots are secured. so none made it to court. the court threw all of the requests out for guess what, no evidence. well duh, one can't remove ballots from a polling place. duh, need a court order, duh!!!!!

60 people signed affidavits. why would they do that?

Wrong.

It was actually a window next to the double doors that was broken out that Ashli was starting to climb through, but close enough.

The point was her destination was a deserted lobby.
The shooter was behind another barricade to the actual House floor.
So there was yet another barricade, meaning there was no reason to shoot her.
The video has no audio from the shooter.
But there were several other demonstrators who warned there was a cop beyond the 2nd barricade making threatening motions of pointing the pistol at Ashli.
A pointing gun would have deterred me.
I do not know why Ashli decided to go through.
She likely could not imagine the cop would actually fire.
I found it hard to believe any cop would have fired.
It was unbelievable.
It was a crime, of deliberate murder.
If there really was any risk to congress people, a warning shot would have been more than sufficient, due to how louds shots are indoors.

Wrong.

It was actually a window next to the double doors that was broken out that Ashli was starting to climb through, but close enough.

But there were several other demonstrators who warned there was a cop beyond the 2nd barricade making threatening motions of pointing the pistol at Ashli.
It was unbelievable.
If there really was any risk to congress people, a warning shot would have been more than sufficient, due to how louds shots are indoors.
funny I thought the same thing for Floyd. why didn't he just get in the squad car. why murder charges for that cop? amazing what people do huh?

Wrong.

why do you think you'd have seen evidence? ballots are secured. so none made it to court. the court threw all of the requests out for guess what, no evidence. well duh, one can't remove ballots from a polling place. duh, need a court order, duh!!!!!

60 people signed affidavits. why would they do that?

The actual election is a much more complex issue.
But so many tens of thousands of people are involved in elections, that one would think it would be very hard to keep such a large conspiracy quiet. I have not really looked at the 60 affidavits, but what has been on the news seemed very weak, and judges are not agreeing with your conclusions.

Wrong.

It was unbelievable.
funny I thought the same thing for Floyd. why didn't he just get in the squad car. why murder charges for that cop? amazing what people do huh?

What I saw in the video showed that they did have Floyd in the back seat of the SUV, but he just did not fit.
His legs were sticking out and they could not close the door.
They should not have tried to shove him in head first.
The proper procedure is to put the feet in first, so they can go to the floor, and then you can put the head up into the air in a proper sitting position. Why they instead were trying to lay him down on the seat makes no sense to me.
They looked like total rookies who did not know what they were doing at all.
In fact, there was never any reason at all to arrest him.
The only reason to get him into a vehicle as all would have been to get him to a hospital.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
Hilarious you think a few dozen unarmed people can overthrow the government.

Just think what we’re going to accomplish this summer with our 230 million guns and 40 billion rounds of ammo.

Yea we got all the way to Pelosis desk without firing a shot. No wonder the left is scared shitless.
Thugs, thieves, vandals, and defecators on public property. Today's GOP.

Thugs ,thieves, vandals and defecators on private property. Todays democrats.
You would like to forget Jan 6th, I get it. But the reality is that those feral whitey righties were your peeps.

You would like to forget 2020. I get it. But the reality is that those feral black lefties were your peeps. Destroying public property and not a single black was killed by a white cop.

iu
And those are rioters and what they did was illegal and they should be arrested. That is not too hard to say.....................unlike orange cultists who are defending their feral ilk at the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Yea they should be arrested, not shot. Ashli was shot, not arrested. Black privilege. Climbing through a window that you didn't even break nor into a building that you just walked into unarmed isn't a capital crime.

We will burn every city down unless they win!n unarmed

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
Good to know we can shoot unarmed rioters!
Why not?
GQP lawmakers have introduced legislation in several states allowing you to run them down.

Trump's attempt to seize power was thwarted by the courts.
You are a liar and you really need to make use of a dictionary to look up the definition of a fascist--I think you'll feel you are looking in a mirror.

You are a liar and a fascist. Your attempts to make it harder to vote proves you are a fascist.
How have I attempted to make it harder to vote, moron? You don't know ANYTHING about me. The fact that you make unfounded accusations guarantee that you are a fascist. Now run along junior--grown ups are talking here.

You are no grown up. You are less mature than a 2 year old. Republicans have to make it harder to vote because they are busy shring the party.

That whole thing was really weird.

A bunch of over excited morons ran into the capital and broke some stuff and caused a rukus and left before night even fell. They were universally labeled as terrorists, reported as killing someone, violent and so on. Pretty much everyone all but said they should be banned or killed along with republicans and people not a democrat.

Meanwhile no one talks about the multiple cities around the nation being destroyed, burned, looted, bystanders hardware, police threatened and attack by groups of people making demands and actually being terrorists. It's been going over a year and no one ever talks about it in the news.

Then you have the cop that was reported as being killed during the capitol attack with images of someone swinging a fire extinguisher. But the man died of a stroke and even his own mother said there was so physical trauma but no one really reported it on tv.

Meanwhile a unarmed woman was shot and killed while on her hands and knees crawling through a barricade and no one really talks about it on tv because she was part of the terrorist attack on the capital.

And still the national guard is setup at the capital for no apparent reason other than "there might maybe could be more terrorists attacking our nation". And trump is still living rent free in the heads of the democrats.

I can't think of better proof of the democrats trying to push a narrative and the media going right along with them to help their agenda.

The fact is that this animal was trying to force their way into the capitol unlawvfully. She was not a passive standbyer. She was a active participator in a act of sedition.

The fact is that nearly everyone of the protests were peaceful. There were also right wing agitators who were trying to provoke violence. Also the police mishandled the situation by coming out in militarized clothing and equipment. How much was done by these outside forces and protestors is unknown. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.
Good to know the police can gun down unarmed people for trespassing now.

They have every right to stop a mob breaking into the capitol.

Are you defending the fascist insurgents that took over the capitol? One enemy at a time, and the Trumper are the enemy of all that is good in America.
I don't defend anyone. I call out indifferences of the event based on previous events. Too much to decipher in Jan 6, not enough information is known to understand what and who were there. the capitol is america's, not democrats or republicans, it's all americans. So, breaking and entering is never a good idea, however, if cops opened up doors, then they were guests. so which was it? you don't know, and neither do I. again, not enough facts. I do know an unarmed vet was killed by a cop. and you don't care. That's really all I need to know what your morals are.

The cops did not open the doors. They were attempting to break thrfough the doors. They were not guests. They were storming the capitol. You show your lack of morals.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

"Cop hero," that's hilarious. After destroying police forces in leftist cities across the country, you think anyone would buy your lies you're actually pro-cop. No one's as stupid as you think they are, no one's as stupid as you are
Yes....Capitol cop hero....I know you supported the wounding and killing of Capitol cops and our legislators on Jan 6th.
kaz was rooting for the insurgents to kill some 'commies'.

Actually, I condemned anyone on January 6 committing violence. Unlike you who still hasn't condemned endless looting, rioting and burning by leftists all last summer.

You're a liar, it's what leftists just are
You continue to lie, Kaz. You are guilty of lying and poor logic. One, blm and the insurgents are not equitable in wrong, and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.

You need to think seriously about what you believe.

Virtually all conservatives condemned the violence on January 6. None of the leftists condemned the leftist violence all last summer.

And January 6 didn't involve any of the burning or looting or murder that you leftist fascists committed repeatedly.

Continuing to lie proves nothing other than what a complete sack of shit liar you are

140 officers werew injured and 1 killed. That is apparently okay with you. Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.

Your contginuing to lie shows what a moron you are.

That whole thing was really weird.

A bunch of over excited morons ran into the capital and broke some stuff and caused a rukus and left before night even fell. They were universally labeled as terrorists, reported as killing someone, violent and so on. Pretty much everyone all but said they should be banned or killed along with republicans and people not a democrat.

Meanwhile no one talks about the multiple cities around the nation being destroyed, burned, looted, bystanders hardware, police threatened and attack by groups of people making demands and actually being terrorists. It's been going over a year and no one ever talks about it in the news.

Then you have the cop that was reported as being killed during the capitol attack with images of someone swinging a fire extinguisher. But the man died of a stroke and even his own mother said there was so physical trauma but no one really reported it on tv.

Meanwhile a unarmed woman was shot and killed while on her hands and knees crawling through a barricade and no one really talks about it on tv because she was part of the terrorist attack on the capital.

And still the national guard is setup at the capital for no apparent reason other than "there might maybe could be more terrorists attacking our nation". And trump is still living rent free in the heads of the democrats.

I can't think of better proof of the democrats trying to push a narrative and the media going right along with them to help their agenda.

The fact is that this animal was trying to force their way into the capitol unlawvfully. She was not a passive standbyer. She was a active participator in a act of sedition.

The fact is that nearly everyone of the protests were peaceful. There were also right wing agitators who were trying to provoke violence. Also the police mishandled the situation by coming out in militarized clothing and equipment. How much was done by these outside forces and protestors is unknown. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.
Good to know the police can gun down unarmed people for trespassing now.

They have every right to stop a mob breaking into the capitol.
then they have that right in riots in our cities across the country. why are they standing down? wait, unless, if they were conservatives shoot order is given? aha, gotcha, free to murder conservatives, they don't agree with you. there you go.

140 officers werew injured and 1 killed. That is apparently okay with you. Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.

Your contginuing to lie shows what a moron you are.
link

Forum List

Back