U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

"Cop hero," that's hilarious. After destroying police forces in leftist cities across the country, you think anyone would buy your lies you're actually pro-cop. No one's as stupid as you think they are, no one's as stupid as you are
Yes....Capitol cop hero....I know you supported the wounding and killing of Capitol cops and our legislators on Jan 6th.
kaz was rooting for the insurgents to kill some 'commies'.

Actually, I condemned anyone on January 6 committing violence. Unlike you who still hasn't condemned endless looting, rioting and burning by leftists all last summer.

You're a liar, it's what leftists just are
You continue to lie, Kaz. You are guilty of lying and poor logic. One, blm and the insurgents are not equitable in wrong, and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.

You need to think seriously about what you believe.

Virtually all conservatives condemned the violence on January 6. None of the leftists condemned the leftist violence all last summer.

And January 6 didn't involve any of the burning or looting or murder that you leftist fascists committed repeatedly.

Continuing to lie proves nothing other than what a complete sack of shit liar you are

140 officers werew injured and 1 killed. That is apparently okay with you. Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.

Your contginuing to lie shows what a moron you are.
no cop died from the gathering. he reacted to something in the air. another fake story.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Are you defending the fascist insurgents that took over the capitol? One enemy at a time, and the Trumper are the enemy of all that is good in America.
I don't defend anyone. I call out indifferences of the event based on previous events. Too much to decipher in Jan 6, not enough information is known to understand what and who were there. the capitol is america's, not democrats or republicans, it's all americans. So, breaking and entering is never a good idea, however, if cops opened up doors, then they were guests. so which was it? you don't know, and neither do I. again, not enough facts. I do know an unarmed vet was killed by a cop. and you don't care. That's really all I need to know what your morals are.

The cops did not open the doors. They were attempting to break thrfough the doors. They were not guests. They were storming the capitol. You show your lack of morals.
the fk they didn't open the doors. you are as blind as a bat.

Once again, for the cheap seats, the cop shot an unarmed woman who, at the time she was shot, posed no threat to anyone. I don't give a damn what the fascist democrats say (and they should be staunchly on the side of the woman - like George Floyd).

I was a gun carrying CID investigator for 22 years. Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison.

Jesus people get off your high horses and act like you have a modicum of intelligence.

and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.
so then what's the difference? are you saying conservatives aren't allowed to protest? Seriously? that's what you're saying here.
Protesting is legal. Rioting, looting, burning, and insurrections are illegal. Injuring police....over a hundred police is illegal.
so why don't you condemn all the rioting and looting at all the cities by BLM? seems you don't care they do that. your moral compass stands up only for something outside of that, huh? gotcha. two faced fk.
I have, since the small % of the protesting turned to rioting and looting. Protesting is legal and applauded....rioting and burning and looting is illegal and I've been saying that since it all started.

Once again, for the cheap seats, the cop shot an unarmed woman who, at the time she was shot, posed no threat to anyone. I don't give a damn what the fascist democrats say (and they should be staunchly on the side of the woman - like George Floyd).

I was a gun carrying CID investigator for 22 years. Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison.

Jesus people get off your high horses and act like you have a modicum of intelligence.
She's a Darwin Award winner. Will there be more coming?

Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.
The RINOS that said Trump was responsible for the protest did not support Trump, moron. Think about what you write before you open your mouth to contradict it.
Your contginuing
Learn basic spelling, moron. Then you can come back and discuss with the grown ups.

That whole thing was really weird.

A bunch of over excited morons ran into the capital and broke some stuff and caused a rukus and left before night even fell. They were universally labeled as terrorists, reported as killing someone, violent and so on. Pretty much everyone all but said they should be banned or killed along with republicans and people not a democrat.

Meanwhile no one talks about the multiple cities around the nation being destroyed, burned, looted, bystanders hardware, police threatened and attack by groups of people making demands and actually being terrorists. It's been going over a year and no one ever talks about it in the news.

Then you have the cop that was reported as being killed during the capitol attack with images of someone swinging a fire extinguisher. But the man died of a stroke and even his own mother said there was so physical trauma but no one really reported it on tv.

Meanwhile a unarmed woman was shot and killed while on her hands and knees crawling through a barricade and no one really talks about it on tv because she was part of the terrorist attack on the capital.

And still the national guard is setup at the capital for no apparent reason other than "there might maybe could be more terrorists attacking our nation". And trump is still living rent free in the heads of the democrats.

I can't think of better proof of the democrats trying to push a narrative and the media going right along with them to help their agenda.

The fact is that this animal was trying to force their way into the capitol unlawvfully. She was not a passive standbyer. She was a active participator in a act of sedition.

The fact is that nearly everyone of the protests were peaceful. There were also right wing agitators who were trying to provoke violence. Also the police mishandled the situation by coming out in militarized clothing and equipment. How much was done by these outside forces and protestors is unknown. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.
Good to know the police can gun down unarmed people for trespassing now.

They have every right to stop a mob breaking into the capitol.
They had no right to close the capitol building--it is the right of the citizenry to observe their representatives while in session.

The one time the Left cheered the police for shooting someone.
I’m not cheering. It was a damn tragedy.

It was a tragedy.
And unjustified no matter what that puke says

It wasw more than justified.

Suddenly the cops shooting unarmed people is good to you. That while you racists call for cops who shoot armed blacks to be destroyed to exploit blacks

She was storming the capitol complex in a terrorist attack to stop the certification of the election. A complex that contained the VP of the United States. These cops who shot blacks were not in any danger. Tell me why you have to shoot someone 8 times in the back.

What a load of bull. And on a "terrorism" scale of one to Democrat fascists rioting and looting in our cities last year, it was a three or four. And you supported terrorism, murder, looting and burning cities then. Your feigned indignation is outright laughable.

You are the ones who support terrorists. Right wing terrorists killed more people than Islamic terrorists during Trump's Presidency. There is no evidence anyone was killed in these incidents. The police made it worst by showing up in military type gear and exacerbated the problem. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.

Another lying fascist who accuses others of what you do. I condemned the violence from January 6 immediately. But you just lie and lie and lie. And yet you actually did support fascists looting and rioting all last year.

You're one smelly lying skank

You are the lying fascist. A Trump supporter never tells the truth because they can't. The fact is that the majority of protests were peaceful. You want to condemn everyone who is protesting as fascists. I also didn't hear you complain about right wing agitators including one who shot up a police station during a demonstration and screamed "Justice for Floyd".

A right-wing extremist shot up a Minneapolis police precinct during a BLM protest and screamed 'Justice for Floyd!' prosecutors say

If you had seen that, you would be yelling at the left for the violence.

You're one sick racist fascist fuck. You're the one who wants to destroy your enemies, Nazi piece of shit
Well, that's some serious Irony right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

bodecea's response choices:

A) No YOU are. You are! I'm not, YOU are! (AKA the playground response)
B) I'm so hot. OMG I'm hot. Everyone loves me. You love me. I love me.

So this time you're going with "A" LOL

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

"Cop hero," that's hilarious. After destroying police forces in leftist cities across the country, you think anyone would buy your lies you're actually pro-cop. No one's as stupid as you think they are, no one's as stupid as you are
Yes....Capitol cop hero....I know you supported the wounding and killing of Capitol cops and our legislators on Jan 6th.

Actually, I condemned anyone on January 6 committing violence. Unlike you who still hasn't condemned endless looting, rioting and burning by leftists all last summer.

No you didn't.

Being wrong, you're used to it. You're really, really used to it, aren't you Pedro?

Of course I did, I still do. I condemn anyone who went into the Capital on January 6 whatever they did. If they are a Republican or a Trump supporter and they went in the building I condemn them, they had no business there.

Your turn, do you condemn leftist Antifa and BLM supporters who rioted, looted and started fires all last summer across the country? Do you condemn all the lefists who murdered people?

Or are you going with your standard you don't "condone" that with zero actual condemnation of the 100 to 1 leftist violence versus right violence where so far you only care about any violence on the right even though it's a tiny fraction of the leftist violence?

So your turn.

You continue to lie, Kaz. You are guilty of lying and poor logic. One, blm and the insurgents are not equitable in wrong, and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.

Virtually all conservatives condemned the violence on January 6. None of the leftists condemned the leftist violence all last summer.

And January 6 didn't involve any of the burning or looting or murder that you leftist fascists committed repeatedly.

Continuing to lie proves nothing other than what a complete sack of shit liar you are

140 officers werew injured and 1 killed. That is apparently okay with you. Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.

No one killed the cop, fascist liar. Read the news, racist

no cop died from the gathering. he reacted to something in the air. another fake story.

My favorite part is how busybee tries to claim she's somehow pro cop and cares about America. She's a fascist who lies and manipulates. And she only loves America like a parasite loves it's host

Chillicoath says, no it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't
Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have, well, we haven't seen it.
If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

May her family be comforted.

Chillicoath says, no it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't
Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have, well, we haven't seen it.
If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

May her family be comforted.
If only she'd complied...

That whole thing was really weird.

A bunch of over excited morons ran into the capital and broke some stuff and caused a rukus and left before night even fell. They were universally labeled as terrorists, reported as killing someone, violent and so on. Pretty much everyone all but said they should be banned or killed along with republicans and people not a democrat.

Meanwhile no one talks about the multiple cities around the nation being destroyed, burned, looted, bystanders hardware, police threatened and attack by groups of people making demands and actually being terrorists. It's been going over a year and no one ever talks about it in the news.

Then you have the cop that was reported as being killed during the capitol attack with images of someone swinging a fire extinguisher. But the man died of a stroke and even his own mother said there was so physical trauma but no one really reported it on tv.

Meanwhile a unarmed woman was shot and killed while on her hands and knees crawling through a barricade and no one really talks about it on tv because she was part of the terrorist attack on the capital.

And still the national guard is setup at the capital for no apparent reason other than "there might maybe could be more terrorists attacking our nation". And trump is still living rent free in the heads of the democrats.

I can't think of better proof of the democrats trying to push a narrative and the media going right along with them to help their agenda.

The fact is that this animal was trying to force their way into the capitol unlawvfully. She was not a passive standbyer. She was a active participator in a act of sedition.

The fact is that nearly everyone of the protests were peaceful. There were also right wing agitators who were trying to provoke violence. Also the police mishandled the situation by coming out in militarized clothing and equipment. How much was done by these outside forces and protestors is unknown. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.
Good to know the police can gun down unarmed people for trespassing now.

They have every right to stop a mob breaking into the capitol.

Then why move the barricades for them? The capital belongs to the taxpayers. It's the same as shooting someone who is entering the bathroom of a public park going around the signs that say "bathroom closed for cleaning."

In the video you can clearly see the cop lifting the barricade and moving it out of the way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back