U.K.’s top archbishop says getting a coronavirus vaccination is a moral issue

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
He's right, and I'm not even religious. Which again proves that you don't need religion to be a good person.

As the omicron variant spreads rapidly worldwide in the lead-up to Christmas, the Church of England’s most senior cleric offered an unwavering pronouncement: Getting a coronavirus vaccination and booster is a moral issue.

“Vaccination reduces … my chances of getting ill, [which] reduces my chances of infecting others — it’s very simple,” Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby said in an interview with the British station ITV on Tuesday. “Go and get boosted; get vaccinated. It’s how we love our neighbor.”

In his interview with ITV’s Julie Etchingham, Welby, who has been archbishop of Canterbury since 2013, acknowledged he may get blowback for calling vaccination against the coronavirus a moral issue.

“I’m going to step out on thin ice here and say yes, I think it is,” Welby said. “A lot of people won’t like that … but it’s not about me and my rights to choose, it’s about how I love my neighbor.”

Etchingham then asked whether it is a sin for someone to refuse vaccination if they are in good health and have no medical reason to avoid taking it. But Welby dodged the question, focusing more on the religious argument for getting the jab.

“Loving our neighbor is what Jesus told us to do,” Welby said. “It’s Christmas. Do what he said.”

oh no anyway.jpeg

He's right, and I'm not even religious. Which again proves that you don't need religion to be a good person.

As the omicron variant spreads rapidly worldwide in the lead-up to Christmas, the Church of England’s most senior cleric offered an unwavering pronouncement: Getting a coronavirus vaccination and booster is a moral issue.

“Vaccination reduces … my chances of getting ill, [which] reduces my chances of infecting others — it’s very simple,” Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby said in an interview with the British station ITV on Tuesday. “Go and get boosted; get vaccinated. It’s how we love our neighbor.”

In his interview with ITV’s Julie Etchingham, Welby, who has been archbishop of Canterbury since 2013, acknowledged he may get blowback for calling vaccination against the coronavirus a moral issue.

“I’m going to step out on thin ice here and say yes, I think it is,” Welby said. “A lot of people won’t like that … but it’s not about me and my rights to choose, it’s about how I love my neighbor.”

Etchingham then asked whether it is a sin for someone to refuse vaccination if they are in good health and have no medical reason to avoid taking it. But Welby dodged the question, focusing more on the religious argument for getting the jab.

“Loving our neighbor is what Jesus told us to do,” Welby said. “It’s Christmas. Do what he said.”
Unfortunately, the theologian is incorrect. There is no such thing as fully vaccinated, and his vaccinated rump will have unvaxxed areas like any other vaxxed rump: mouth, throat, nasal passages. These surfaces can collect viruses from and re-transmit viruses back into the environment, viruses that have never confronted the immunity of the hose collecting or transmitting them.
1. Can the viruses on these surfaces mutate without being inside the host?
2. Has the theologian thought about going back to school?

That guy pretending to be a High Bishop is correct, what he was talking about is a moral issue: Killing people with adulterated or poisoned substances are offenses punishable with death.
What He who made everything and knows all said to Moses:
And, injecting their trash into your children is as the following:
Whosoever of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; surely is put to death: the people of the land stone him with stones.

And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.

And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:

Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people. Leviticus 20: 2-5

they set their abominations in the house, which is called by my name, to defile it.

And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

And now therefore thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence; Yerimiah 32:34-36
America is going down hard, and this is one of the reasons.

Last edited:
My paralegal was sick for two weeks after getting a vaccination.

Does the Archbishop think I'm immoral for not trusting vaccines?

The Church of England got its start looting monasteries and persecuting Catholics.

They haven't improved since then.

Forum List

Back