Two Years Ago Today- The Biggest Lie in Modern History

I think that if we had a "groundhog day" do over, it would be handled much differently. We could "lock down" the at risk people like elderly people in nursing homes, obese people, diabetics, etc. and allow the rest of the people to go about business as usual. Schools did not need to be closed. But this is easy in hindsight, not so much when so much was not known about Covid.

I think that if we had a "groundhog day" do over, it would be handled much differently. We could "lock down" the at risk people like elderly people in nursing homes, obese people, diabetics, etc. and allow the rest of the people to go about business as usual. Schools did not need to be closed. But this is easy in hindsight, not so much when so much was not known about Covid.
Except two years ago I was not the only person saying what you just said. The last two years has been like living in Alice’s Wonderland of upside down logic.

And Trump allowed it.
And you and The Left Cheered it on. But you didn't stop at 2 weeks. You Fascists took advantage of the situation and imposed Oppressive State Mandates for which The President had no control over, and when Biden was elected, he imposed a Federal Mandate for which The States who did not agree with such tyranny were forced to fight.

Alright!!! Referencing a Trump presser with the biggest lie in modern history. There may be some hope for you yet!!!!
Very true.

If he had encouraged his dull supporters to follow the guidelines instead of undermining them at every turn....he might have gotten re-elected. I don't think a lot of independents gave him a second look after he started ignoring the advise his own administration was pumping out--thus the historic ass-kicking at the ballot box.

Very true.

If he had encouraged his dull supporters to follow the guidelines instead of undermining them at every turn....he might have gotten re-elected. I don't think a lot of independents gave him a second look after he started ignoring the advise his own administration was pumping out--thus the historic ass-kicking at the ballot box.
Yeah, cuz America was the only nation to suffer from the Chinese WMD bio weapon!
Cuz science!
Now put your 5 masks back on.

Very true.

the 23,000,000 fakes Biden votes helped too

Nobody knew, not even the experts. Anyway, people weren't going to follow anyone's instructions, so what difference could good information have made.

Two years before the pandemic I suggested (on another forum) that kids should mask and glove up during winter cold and flu season while in school as schools are the petri dish for these illnesses every winter. If this had proven successful masking would have been a legitimate response to the pandemic that most would likely have participated in. Also, there would likely have been a much better supply of masks and gloves available for everyone, including health care workers.

Nobody knew, not even the experts. Anyway, people weren't going to follow anyone's instructions, so what difference could good information have made.

Two years before the pandemic I suggested (on another forum) that kids should mask and glove up during winter cold and flu season while in school as schools are the petri dish for these illnesses every winter. If this had proven successful masking would have been a legitimate response to the pandemic that most would likely have participated in. Also, there would likely have been a much better supply of masks and gloves available for everyone, including health care workers.
Throughout History, Natural Air Has Been the Biggest Killer of All

Ten years ago I predicted that if we ever went to alternate energies, we would suffer pandemic after pandemic. The Liberals' Lethal Lockdown made the air safe only for killer viruses. The cave-man superstition about "Clean Air" caused this Green Death.

Throughout History, Natural Air Has Been the Biggest Killer of All

Ten years ago I predicted that if we ever went to alternate energies, we would suffer pandemic after pandemic. The Liberals' Lethal Lockdown made the air safe only for killer viruses. The cave-man superstition about "Clean Air" caused this Green Death.
Are you familiar with the pandemic handbook? Bush developed it. Obama used it to fight Ebola and Zika. Trump threw it out.

And you and The Left Cheered it on. But you didn't stop at 2 weeks. You Fascists took advantage of the situation and imposed Oppressive State Mandates for which The President had no control over, and when Biden was elected, he imposed a Federal Mandate for which The States who did not agree with such tyranny were forced to fight.
Show proof of me doing anything you claim. Trump was never in control is the reason why he is no longer president.

Forum List

Back