why do Democrats not like Tulsi?

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
Make no mistake, Tulsi is a liberal Democrat through and through. She's an LGBTQ+ supporter, wants reparations for blacks, all of the above.

And I'm wondering why liberals don't like her anymore.

As near as I can tell, she committed the cardinal sin of calling out Hillary Clinton.

And, she perceives the hypocrisy of the progressives, and talks about it.

She is probably what we used to call a "centrist Democrat". She's liberal, but she understands the other side.

So, what is the real part of this? Why don't Democrats like her?

Romney certainly seems not to like her, citing her quoting American information as being traitorous. Maybe Republicans are the ones who don't like her.

And don't forget, there's the 2016 primary betrayal. That alone was enough to make her a pariah in her party. The only other Democrats that Democrats hate worse were the ones who accused Al Franken of groping them. Because, believe survivors.

Make no mistake, Tulsi is a liberal Democrat through and through. She's an LGBTQ+ supporter, wants reparations for blacks, all of the above.

As near as I can tell, she committed the cardinal sin of calling out Hillary Clinton.

She is probably what we used to call a "centrist Democrat". She's liberal, but she understands the other side.

Sometimes she comes close to sounding like an American. DemoKKKrats hate that.

Not a fan of Russian pawns.

Not a fan of Russian pawns.

Sure you are.

1647542222172.png

Democrat Party hive demands 100% blind obedience to their extreme far leftist agenda.
Any party member that is only 99.9% onboard is labeled a heretic to be hated, despised, and pilloried unmercifully.
No.

We just demand that you don’t take illegal contributions from Russians or act like a Putin stooge

Gabbard is getting grief for the same reason a rep like Kinzinger did.

Those who lambaste their own party and offend by supporting unpopular positions incur the wrath of the establishment as well as the party zealots.

Tulsi Gabbards stance on Russia is abhorrent.

Tulsi is a Russian agent.

That is a lie.
Tulsi is the most leftist and honest politician we have.
The Ukraine is about the most criminal gov in the world.
Tulsi is a decorated war veteran.
It is disgusting to call her a traitor when she is obviously one of the few telling the truth, with nothing to gain by lying.

Forum List

Back