Two Trillion GONE Already?

More than a bit deceptive here..2 trillion is the cost of the entire stimulus package...the article is talking about the 350M allocated for small business relief. The actual amount of loans disbursed is unknown. Tens of millions is the claim..out of 350m allocated. Sounds to me as though the republicans see the handwriting on the wall and are trying to get ahead of the curve. The OP links stimulus checks for individuals, unemployment relief and small business loans..all in the same breath--when they are separate programs.

This reads like a typical attack piece by the Huff Post.

Didn't the Dems just make sure that illegal aliens will also get a relief check?
Nope

Paycheck Protection Program Already Needs More Money, Republicans Say

In just DAYS

And Trump just fired the IG in charge of that program.

WTF people

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS

[

Wow, you're such a bad liar, the PPP program has been in operation for a whopping 2 business days. Exactly what would that IG have been doing? Also the program only accounts for 3.5 billion in that bill, not the whole damn thing. You commies are so predictable.

So 3.5 billion was going to shore up 30,000 businesses?

While 500 billion goes to corporations?

How's that work exactly?

Were ANY loans given out?

I haven't heard of any. MY business sure hasn't

In just DAYS

WTF people

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS

[

Wow, you're such a bad liar, the PPP program has been in operation for a whopping 2 business days. Exactly what would that IG have been doing? Also the program only accounts for 3.5 billion in that bill, not the whole damn thing. You commies are so predictable.

How's that work exactly?

No, they're projecting need based on early activity, 1.5b of the 3.5b has already been obligated. Also, has your business applied, it doesn't happen by osmosis.

Last edited:
More than a bit deceptive here..2 trillion is the cost of the entire stimulus package...the article is talking about the 350M allocated for small business relief. The actual amount of loans disbursed is unknown. Tens of millions is the claim..out of 350m allocated. Sounds to me as though the republicans see the handwriting on the wall and are trying to get ahead of the curve. The OP links stimulus checks for individuals, unemployment relief and small business loans..all in the same breath--when they are separate programs.

This reads like a typical attack piece by the Huff Post.

Didn't the Dems just make sure that illegal aliens will also get a relief check?
Nope
They were trying, saying they deserved it.

In just DAYS

WTF people

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS

[

How's that work exactly?

No, they're projecting need based on early activity, 1.5b of the 3.5b has already been obligated. Also, has your business applied, it doesn't happen by osmosis.

I applied for the disaster assistance SBA loan as soon as it was on the website.

I applied for the $10K advance on that loan as soon as IT was available on the website

I applied for the PPP loan the DAY it became supposedly available (I had to locate a local bank because big banks were afraid if it or wanted a higher interest rate...or something)

So yea...no osmosis...and nothing

The Republican request for more funds is striking considering that none of the economic relief measures have taken full effect. Households haven’t yet received their coronavirus rebates, unemployed workers haven’t gotten the $600 per week in benefits, and few businesses have received loans from the Paycheck Protection Program.
Unemployment, the small business loans, the one time checks...ALL come out of the 350B and almost none of that has been disbursed
From your link:

"The coronavirus stimulus bill Congress passed less than two weeks ago included $350 billion for the so-called Paycheck Protection Program, making it a bigger component of the economic relief act than direct payments to individuals or expanded unemployment insurance."

In just DAYS

WTF people

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS

[

How's that work exactly?

No.

And that's just a tiny bit of what you have wrong in this post and your OP.

Gentle hint: Stop reading HuffPo.

In just DAYS

WTF people

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS

[

How's that work exactly?

I applied for the disaster assistance SBA loan as soon as it was on the website.

I applied for the $10K advance on that loan as soon as IT was available on the website

I applied for the PPP loan the DAY it became supposedly available (I had to locate a local bank because big banks were afraid if it or wanted a higher interest rate...or something)

Are you an SBA member?

If not, you should apply to become an SBA member.

The SBA reviews applications for SBA members first.

In just DAYS

WTF people

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS

[

How's that work exactly?

Are you an SBA member?

If not, you should apply to become an SBA member.

The SBA reviews applications for SBA members first.
Bullshit

Inagine that. The partisan hack OP gurgled down the huff posts fake news.
They are only needing money for the small business part of the legislation.
Geezus, wingers are stupid.

Bahhhh it's only a number on a screen that's backed by the full force of the US military
trillion.jpg

They are only needing money for the small business part of the program.
Oh that’s all huh? Too bad
A. That matters... a lot
B. If they screwed THAT up... what the hell is happening to the other 1.65 TRILLION?

sure isn’t showing up in checks to individuals or that $600 extra a week unemployment

They are only needing money for the small business part of the program.
Oh that’s all huh? Too bad
A. That matters... a lot
B. If they screwed THAT up... what the hell is happening to the other 1.65 TRILLION?

sure isn’t showing up in checks to individuals or that $600 extra a week unemployment
its different allocations..
They say the small business program is more popular than they thought. Thats why they are going to ask for more money.
Do you even read bro?

Probably all of it went to the 1%. That’s usually where Uncle sends our money.

tRump wouldn't do that, not your God/King.
Your Messiah did. Trump likely follows his lead.

Thanks for admitting that your God/King is exactly like the one ewe hate so much. Please keep it up.
You love and adore your Messiah but hate the Don. Yet they are much alike. HYPOCRITE!

I hated your God/King my whole time knowing of him since the early 80's. Ewe know when he was a dem until November 2008! Try again clown

Forum List

Back