Two Trillion GONE Already?

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
Probably all of it went to the 1%. That’s usually where Uncle sends our money.
tRump wouldn't do that, not your God/King.
Your Messiah did. Trump likely follows his lead.

Thanks for admitting that your God/King is exactly like the one ewe hate so much. Please keep it up.
You love and adore your Messiah but hate the Don. Yet they are much alike. HYPOCRITE!

I hated your God/King my whole time knowing of him since the early 80's. Ewe know when he was a dem until November 2008! Try again clown
Hey Clown, you love and adore Ears, yet he was worse than dumb Don. That makes you REALLY dumb.

OP
L

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score
The small business admin. Congress. Treasury sec.
You would know all this if you didnt read horseshit like what you linked.
And you of course...linked NOTHING

You're talkin out your ass

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Literally every other source besides that hacked out piece you posted.

You got duped. AGAIN

Aldo Raine

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thanks for admitting that your God/King is exactly like the one ewe hate so much. Please keep it up.
You love and adore your Messiah but hate the Don. Yet they are much alike. HYPOCRITE!

I hated your God/King my whole time knowing of him since the early 80's. Ewe know when he was a dem until November 2008! Try again clown
Hey Clown, you love and adore Ears, yet he was worse than dumb Don. That makes you REALLY dumb.

Lol, no dumbass nobody is dumber that tRump. Oops ewe are, yup ewe are!

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score

LOL. You’re dumber than Trump, because you think your Messiah was a great president, when his policies were worse than Dumb Don’s.

Last edited:

Aldo Raine

Gold Member
Reaction score

LOL. You’re dumber than Trump, because you think your Messiah was a great president, when his policies were worse than Dumb Don.
Nothing except ewe and your tundra are dumber and worse than tRump. Worst President Ever. And that is saying something since the bar was set very low by Dubya.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score

LOL. You’re dumber than Trump, because you think your Messiah was a great president, when his policies were worse than Dumb Don.
Nothing except ewe and your tundra are dumber and worse than tRump. Worst President Ever. And that is saying something since the bar was set very low by Dubya.
W and Ears were worse than dumb Don, but you’re too dumb to know.

Aldo Raine

Gold Member
Reaction score

No leader in the history of the world is worse than tRump. Your God/King is the best at being the worst. Ewe are his dumbest disciple.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score

No leader in the history of the world is worse than tRump. Your God/King is the best at being the worst. Ewe are his dumbest disciple.
You got it real bad. Did you catch it from MSNBC or CNN? It might be fatal.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No one I know or on my Jewish Facebook (a very large group across the US) group has received a penny.

OP
L

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score

You got duped. AGAIN
NOWHERE in that link does it say that the program ran out of money because it was more popular than expected
In fact it doesn't even say of ANY money was disbursed at all

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You got duped. AGAIN
NOWHERE in that link does it say that the program ran out of money because it was more popular than expected
In fact it doesn't even say of ANY money was disbursed at all
OMFG :lol:
I give up.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List