Draining the Swamp: Trump Fires 7 IG’s

My wife works for a little nondescript USDA federal office. Whenever a new president from a different party gets elected, the current higher ups lose their jobs and the president installs his people.

And this is for a little office in Wisconsin. Why Trump didn't do this sooner, I'll never know.

Mark

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs. He wants sycophants and cronies. Trump wants the freedom to act just like the shithole dictators he so admires.
You are part of an organized crime group that has institutionalized false narratives as an acceptable (to them) means to an end that pleases them and their party beneficiaries, but not the whole of America.

And your party is going to account for why it overrides the constitution in order to destroy all others. America's sick of your scramble to decimate this wonderful nation's constitution, and you're going to come up with the losing hand if you don't straighten your act out.

He is just clearing the way for raiding the 2 trillion dollar stimulus money with out getting caught do illegal crap like last time. Remember, if nobody knows you did it, it' all good.

If true, Trump doesn’t want independent IGs. He wants sycophants and cronies. Trump wants the freedom to act just like the shithole dictators he so admires.
No oversight. I smell a rat. It needs to be killed.

rat.jpg

Better late than never. No excuse to let 7 turds laying around the house. I'm sure Trumpy will find a lot more in his second term.

Forum List

Back