National debt rises one trillion dollars every 100 days

There is no possible way the Repubs will shut down the Govt in an election year. All their talk is just that, talk to get people like you to vote for them in Nov.
I'd love to see the dems walk away from closing the border in an election year.
The State of the Union is coming up, I have my waders ready for the shit storm of lies.
The Republicans have no downside to shutting the government down.
Stops spending on Ukraine, Taiwan and Israel
Stops spending, period.

FACT! Republicans have no spine whatsoever. Dems are willing to burn the country to the ground, then run to the cameras and have the MSM blame the Republicans. So it really doesn't matter much if Republicans win the majority, they act like they lost and fold like a cheap lawn chair.
Can't dispute that sequence. The Republicans have 8 warriors and 200 wimps unwilling to do what needs done.
The only good news is that no one watches CNN & MSDNC anymore, so the MSM lost its mojo.

The State of the Union is coming up, I have my waders ready for the shit storm of lies.

why would it be any different than that past 30 or 40 SOUs?

The Republicans have no downside to shutting the government down.
Stops spending on Ukraine, Taiwan and Israel
Stops spending, period.

Except there are only a handful of people that want this to happen. The Repubs know that, even if you do not.

Comparing the competence of this generation of Americans against Kennedy's Moon generation you inevitably draw the right conclusions.
Next generation is also enriched by all scientists and engineers coming from the S. border.
With global $ also Western hegemony falls, not too distant away.

Comparing the competence of this generation of Americans against Kennedy's Moon generation you inevitably draw the right conclusions.
Next generation is also enriched by all scientists and engineers coming from the S. border.
With global $ also Western hegemony falls, not too distant away.

How many scientists and engineers are crossing the border illegally?

The debt interest might become a runaway train

schumerslavemastergdghfhgghjgjyiyytytrtr.jpg

Forum List

Back