Two Trillion GONE Already?

Probably all of it went to the 1%. That’s usually where Uncle sends our money.

tRump wouldn't do that, not your God/King.
Your Messiah did. Trump likely follows his lead.

Thanks for admitting that your God/King is exactly like the one ewe hate so much. Please keep it up.
You love and adore your Messiah but hate the Don. Yet they are much alike. HYPOCRITE!

I hated your God/King my whole time knowing of him since the early 80's. Ewe know when he was a dem until November 2008! Try again clown
Hey Clown, you love and adore Ears, yet he was worse than dumb Don. That makes you REALLY dumb.

Lol, no dumbass nobody is dumber that tRump. Oops ewe are, yup ewe are!
LOL. You’re dumber than Trump, because you think your Messiah was a great president, when his policies were worse than Dumb Don.

Nothing except ewe and your tundra are dumber and worse than tRump. Worst President Ever. And that is saying something since the bar was set very low by Dubya.
W and Ears were worse than dumb Don, but you’re too dumb to know.

No leader in the history of the world is worse than tRump. Your God/King is the best at being the worst. Ewe are his dumbest disciple.
You got it real bad. Did you catch it from MSNBC or CNN? It might be fatal.

Gateway Pukenet dumb-dumb!
Never heard of it Rachel.

Sure ewe have nutter it is one of your favorite tRump cockholester sites.
Whatever Wolf.

Surrender excepted Alice!
No surrender here Jimbo.

Paycheck Protection Program Already Needs More Money, Republicans Say

In just DAYS

And Trump just fired the IG in charge of that program.

WTF people

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS

[

Wow, you're such a bad liar, the PPP program has been in operation for a whopping 2 business days. Exactly what would that IG have been doing? Also the program only accounts for 3.5 billion in that bill, not the whole damn thing. You commies are so predictable.

So 3.5 billion was going to shore up 30,000 businesses?

While 500 billion goes to corporations?

How's that work exactly?

Were ANY loans given out?

I haven't heard of any. MY business sure hasn't

No, they're projecting need based on early activity, 1.5b of the 3.5b has already been obligated. Also, has your business applied, it doesn't happen by osmosis.

It's pretty much impossible to get your PPP application submitted unless you luck out. SBA can't handle this volume and most Federally insured loaners are simply not ready to do this.

This is Shovel Ready 2.0

Only 4 days in, a program that size will have some kinks to work out. Funny I don't recall you demanding perfection form your dear leader. On day one.

"demanding perfection?" Where? I've just stated facts. What don't you like about facts?

You want to talk politics and implications of these facts? Ok:

It was fair criticism of the Stimulus plan that the shovel ready jobs were not so ready and therefore that part of stimulus was delayed. Obama admitted that much (he had capacity for that sort of thing).

Here however the stakes are a lot higher because of the sheer volume of bussinesses that are now bleeding money to keep the mortgage and payroll going while generating little to no income.

It's is FAIR GAME to criticize this administration for dropping the ball on this while Munichin was out there misleading bussiness owners about how wonderful and fast everything will happen.

Mnuchin, at the White House briefing on Thursday: "We spent the last 24 hours making this system easier. "This will be up and running tomorrow."

... That was a week ago.

The "fact" is it did kick off last Friday and the SBA is trying to handle more than triple the load plus, over last year. The State UE offices are trying to handle much more than that. Relax, we're less than a week in this shit storm, it'll get better.

In just DAYS

WTF people

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS

[

Wow, you're such a bad liar, the PPP program has been in operation for a whopping 2 business days. Exactly what would that IG have been doing? Also the program only accounts for 3.5 billion in that bill, not the whole damn thing. You commies are so predictable.

How's that work exactly?

No, they're projecting need based on early activity, 1.5b of the 3.5b has already been obligated. Also, has your business applied, it doesn't happen by osmosis.

It's pretty much impossible to get your PPP application submitted unless you luck out. SBA can't handle this volume and most Federally insured loaners are simply not ready to do this.

This is Shovel Ready 2.0

Only 4 days in, a program that size will have some kinks to work out. Funny I don't recall you demanding perfection form your dear leader. On day one.

"demanding perfection?" Where? I've just stated facts. What don't you like about facts?

It was fair criticism of the Stimulus plan that the shovel ready jobs were not so ready and therefore that part of stimulus was delayed. Obama admitted that much (he had capacity for that sort of thing).

Here however the stakes are a lot higher because of the sheer volume of bussinesses that are now bleeding money to keep the mortgage and payroll going while generating little to no income.

It's is FAIR GAME to criticize this administration for dropping the ball on this while Munichin was out there misleading bussiness owners about how wonderful and fast everything will happen.

Mnuchin, at the White House briefing on Thursday: "We spent the last 24 hours making this system easier. "This will be up and running tomorrow."

... That was a week ago.

The "fact" is it did kick off last Friday and the SBA is trying to handle more than triple the load plus, over last year. The State UE offices are trying to handle much more than that. Relax, we're less than a week in this shit storm, it'll get better.

They’ve done almost nothing and yet they’re saying the money is used up.

explain that

In just DAYS

WTF people

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS

[

How's that work exactly?

This is Shovel Ready 2.0

... That was a week ago.

They’ve done almost nothing and yet they’re saying the money is used up.

explain that

I guess you're too ignorant to understand projections, based on current demand. Typical commie. LMAO

I guess you're too ignorant to understand projections, based on current demand. Typical commie. LMAO
What projections ASSHOLE. You see any?

Maybe the IG had em and that's why Trump fired him huh?

Thanks for admitting that your God/King is exactly like the one ewe hate so much. Please keep it up.
You love and adore your Messiah but hate the Don. Yet they are much alike. HYPOCRITE!

I hated your God/King my whole time knowing of him since the early 80's. Ewe know when he was a dem until November 2008! Try again clown
Hey Clown, you love and adore Ears, yet he was worse than dumb Don. That makes you REALLY dumb.

LOL. You’re dumber than Trump, because you think your Messiah was a great president, when his policies were worse than Dumb Don.

Nothing except ewe and your tundra are dumber and worse than tRump. Worst President Ever. And that is saying something since the bar was set very low by Dubya.

No leader in the history of the world is worse than tRump. Your God/King is the best at being the worst. Ewe are his dumbest disciple.

Whatever Wolf.

No surrender here Jimbo.

Sure did, it's what ewe do best Dewey.

anyone remember when people were bringing up how many miles ten or so trillion dollars would reach out in space? where are we now? last i heard, i think it was about 14 trillion in singles would make it to the planet where some dem's were from and back to earth.

Whatever Wolf.

No surrender here Jimbo.

Thanks Anderson.

Whatever Wolf.

No surrender here Jimbo.

Thanks Anderson.

Nice Surrender Sean.

Whatever Wolf.

No surrender here Jimbo.

Thanks Anderson.

Nice Surrender Sean.
Never surrender Mika.

Whatever Wolf.

No surrender here Jimbo.

Thanks Anderson.

Nice Surrender Sean.
Never surrender Mika.

That's what I figured Laura!

Who could get excited about 1200 dollars? not even a full months pay check for the lowest paid jobs, & still think that its a good deal to give billions to those who made billion or multi millions in profit last year, why cant they cover them self's for a few months?

Whatever Wolf.

No surrender here Jimbo.

Thanks Anderson.

Nice Surrender Sean.
Never surrender Mika.

You’re not smart enough to figure Andrea.

Who could get excited about 1200 dollars? not even a full months pay check for the lowest paid jobs, & still think that its a good deal to give billions to those who made billion or multi millions in profit last year, why cant they cover them self's for a few months?
That’s the fraud being committed right in our face. They are taking our tax dollars and giving them to those who are already wealthy, while giving the people peanuts. It’s a scam the Mafia can only dream of.

Whatever Wolf.

No surrender here Jimbo.

Thanks Anderson.

Nice Surrender Sean.
Never surrender Mika.

You’re not smart enough to figure Andrea.

We have all figured your a moron Judge Drunkard!!!

Forum List

Back