The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
This might be slightly shocking to some when they realize the strange and frightening origins of English Words based on Greek or Latin that we use in our medical terminology. Those with a degree of education should not be shocked by this, and you will simply have suspicions confirmed.

Did you know that the word in The Bible in Revelation 6 that is used for the English word “Crown” when translated from the original Greek in to Latin is “Corona”?

Even more interesting is the original Greek word used for “Bow” is the word “Taxon” which is the same root word where we get our word “Toxin”!

In fact viruses as well as bacteria, when a host is infected, produce numerous toxins in your body so it’s accurate to call a virus or vaccination a “Toxin”.

In John's revelation, the first horseman of The Apocalypse is on a white horse, carrying a bow, and given a crown, riding forward as a figure of Conquest, perhaps invoking Pestilence, Christ, or the Antichrist

Revelation 6

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Is it possible that The Corona Virus and the upcoming Vaccine which technically are Toxins injected in to your body are what paves the way for The Rise of AntiChrist and the coming End Times Cashless Society?

Crown and Bow literally can be translated in Greek as Corona Virus.

Think on that and then ask yourself, do you know God? How will you escape the horrors of an unimaginable world of “The New Normal” that is being planned for all of humanity?

Edited to correct an error I made when describing the word "Corona" as a Greek word when it is a Latin word translated from the Greek text referring to "Crown" in Revelation 6 when translated in to the Latin Vulgate as Corona where we get our English word "Crown" from.

Last edited:
I dare you to read this to the end. Most won’t have the courage.
In John's revelation, the first horseman of The Apocalypse is on a white horse, carrying a bow, and given a crown, riding forward as a figure of Conquest, perhaps invoking Pestilence, Christ, or the Antichrist

Revelation 6

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Did you know that the Greek word in The Bible in that passage used for “Crown” is “Corona”?
Even more interesting is the word used for “Bow” is the word “Taxon” which is the same root word where we get our word “Toxin”! In fact viruses produce numerous toxins in your body so it’s accurate to call a virus or vaccination a “Toxin”.

Is it possible that The Corona Virus and the upcoming Vaccine which technically are Toxins injected in to your body are what paves the way for The Rise of AntiChrist and the coming End Times Cashless Society?

Think on that and then ask yourself, do you know God? How will you escape the horrors of an unimaginable world of “The New Normal” that is being planned for all of humanity?

Thank you for the post—you're quite courageous for writing it, and you will take a lot of flak from the "cool" internet kids for it. That being said, I am well aware of what the good book says regarding the crown it mentions in the precursor to end times. Regardless, and although my wife and I are down with both Christ and Ganesh, I plan on fighting for us until my dying day, even if that means fighting no-shit demons or whatever else. Lately, so many other Christians and Hindus in our family and social circles have taken on a hardcore attitude of surrender; a stance that there's nothing they can do because prophecy rules all. We do not share this sentiment; we can't . . . not with a new life on the way. I will personally Moby Dick any false god or demon that hunts us.

Um, and, no....

The two Greek words of the New Testament translated crown are: (1) stephanos, from stepho, and (2) diadema, from diadeo, "to bind round." (1) Stephanos means a chaplet (wreath) made of leaves or leaf-like gold, used for marriage and festive occasions, and expressing public recognition of victory in races, games and war; also figuratively as a reward for efficient Christian life and service (see GAMES). This symbol was more noticeable and intricate than the plain fillet. Only in the Rev of John is stephanos called "golden." The "crown of thorns" which Jesus wore was a stephanos (woven wreath) of thorns; the kind is not known (Mt 27:29; Mr 15:17; Joh 19:2,5). Luke makes no mention of it. Whether intended to represent royalty or victory, it was caricature crown. Stephanos is found in 1Co 9:25; Php 4:1; 1Th 2:19; 2Ti 4:8; Jas 1:12; 1Pe 5:4; Re 2:10; 3:11; 6:2; 12:1; 14:14; plural in Re 4:4,10; 9:7; "crowned" in 2Ti 2:5; Heb 2:9; "crownedst" in Heb 2:7.

(2) Diadema is the word for "diadem," from dia (about) and deo (bound), i.e. something bound about the head. In the three places where it occurs (Re 12:3; 13:1 and Re 19:12) both the Revised Version (British and American) and the American Standard Revised Version translation it not "crowns" but "diadems," thus making the proper distinction between stephanos and diadema, such as is not done either in the King James Version or the Septuagint (see Trench, Synonyms of the New Testament). According to Thayer the distinction was not observed in Hellenic Greek "Diadems" are on the dragon (Re 12:3), the beast (Re 13:1) and on the Rider of the White Horse, "the Faithful and True" (Re 19:12). In each case the "diadems" are symbolic of power to rule.

I dare you to read this to the end. Most won’t have the courage.

Revelation 6

Did you know that the Greek word in The Bible in that passage used for “Crown” is “Corona”?
Even more interesting is the word used for “Bow” is the word “Taxon” which is the same root word where we get our word “Toxin”! In fact viruses produce numerous toxins in your body so it’s accurate to call a virus or vaccination a “Toxin”.

Thank you for the post—you're quite courageous for writing it, and you will take a lot of flak from the "cool" internet kids for it. That being said, I am well aware of what the good book says regarding the crown it mentions in the precursor to end times. Regardless, and although my wife and I are down with both Christ and Ganesh, I plan on fighting for us until my dying day, even if that means fighting no-shit demons or whatever else. Lately, so many other Christians and Hindus in our family and social circles have taken on a hardcore attitude of surrender; a stance that there's nothing they can do because prophecy rules all. We do not share this sentiment; we can't . . . not with a new life on the way. I will personally Moby Dick any false god or demon that hunts us.
We are called to "Endure to The End" so Endure. There is also a promise of The Great Harpazo (Greek) for true believers so that they will not have to go through the time of Jacob's Trouble, nor see the 4 horseman, but this is debatable for when this event occurs. We are called to "endure" and to "look up for your redemption draws near."

"He who loves this earthly life shall lose his life and he that hates this earthly life shall save his life."

I'm just looking for the Political aspect of this post.
The first Horseman of The Apocalypse is a Charismatic Political Leader who at a certain point in time rises to power apparently at a time of crisis, provides answers to many of the things that plagues mankind at the time, and is looked upon and adored as a hero.

Many at first will vehemently oppose this political leader, but his charisma and his policies eventually win even his enemies over.

The whole world gradually grants him more and more power and as he assumes more and more control over people and nations, he begins to implement his policies, worldwide. Some of these policies appear liberating to some, and enslaving to others.

Since we are living in such a time of chaos, political upheaval and uncertainty, I felt like it is a good topic to discuss. You can discuss this topic from a purely political viewpoint, or you can discuss it from an eschatological viewpoint.

To quote some, for instance, who advocate for extralegal and unconstitutional mandates, when others protest and dissent against such mandates: "What are you afraid of?"

What is the harm?

There are far worse, purely trolling topics in Politics filled with error, folly, flame bait, and misinformation. They remain, so this should remain. There is nothing to fear in discussing a topic of a singular global leader to come regardless if this originates from a Bible, or becomes a "Real Necessity" in a time of uncertainty and trouble.

Lastly, I should point out that many cultures believe in the appearance of such a political leader, so the discussion also has multicultural appeal.

Last edited:
Um, and, no....

The two Greek words of the New Testament translated crown are: (1) stephanos, from stepho, and (2) diadema, from diadeo, "to bind round." (1) Stephanos means a chaplet (wreath) made of leaves or leaf-like gold, used for marriage and festive occasions, and expressing public recognition of victory in races, games and war; also figuratively as a reward for efficient Christian life and service (see GAMES). This symbol was more noticeable and intricate than the plain fillet. Only in the Rev of John is stephanos called "golden." The "crown of thorns" which Jesus wore was a stephanos (woven wreath) of thorns; the kind is not known (Mt 27:29; Mr 15:17; Joh 19:2,5). Luke makes no mention of it. Whether intended to represent royalty or victory, it was caricature crown. Stephanos is found in 1Co 9:25; Php 4:1; 1Th 2:19; 2Ti 4:8; Jas 1:12; 1Pe 5:4; Re 2:10; 3:11; 6:2; 12:1; 14:14; plural in Re 4:4,10; 9:7; "crowned" in 2Ti 2:5; Heb 2:9; "crownedst" in Heb 2:7.

(2) Diadema is the word for "diadem," from dia (about) and deo (bound), i.e. something bound about the head. In the three places where it occurs (Re 12:3; 13:1 and Re 19:12) both the Revised Version (British and American) and the American Standard Revised Version translation it not "crowns" but "diadems," thus making the proper distinction between stephanos and diadema, such as is not done either in the King James Version or the Septuagint (see Trench, Synonyms of the New Testament). According to Thayer the distinction was not observed in Hellenic Greek "Diadems" are on the dragon (Re 12:3), the beast (Re 13:1) and on the Rider of the White Horse, "the Faithful and True" (Re 19:12). In each case the "diadems" are symbolic of power to rule.

I corrected my error. The Greek word when translated in to The Latin Vulgate is what is rendered as Corona as Corona is a Latin word.

I literally just typed out my OP, and made my corrections and I thank you for helping me see the error I made. I noted the error and the fact that I called Corona a Greek word when it is a Latin word that appears in The Latin text for Revelation 6:2.

This then does not change the emphasis nor meaning of my OP and therefore it is 100% a valid argument and topic of discussion.

Correction made, and just in time before I was unable to correct it or edit the OP.

Corona is a word that expresses radiance, power, and salvation.

Takeaway lesson of Moses' original Corona is: take off that mask and come to shul to bask in the radiance and power of Torah study.

By the way, did you know that Corona has been detected in the Mishna too?

"One should only stand up to pray with a heavy (i.e. serious and focused) head -- אין עומדים להתפלל אלא מתוך כובד ראש" (Berakhot 30b). "Heavy head" is pronounced "COVID rosh" in Hebrew.

Last edited:
Um, and, no....

Corona literally means Crown

corona

[ kuh-roh-nuh ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR corona ON THESAURUS.COM
noun, plural co·ro·nas, co·ro·nae [kuh-roh-nee] .
a white or colored circle or set of concentric circles of light seen around a luminous body, especially around the sun or moon.

Meteorology. such a circle or set of circles having a small radius and ranging in color from blue inside to red outside, attributable to the diffraction caused by thin clouds, mist, or sometimes dust (distinguished from halo).

Also called au·re·o·la [aw-ree-uh-luh, uh-ree-] , aureole. Astronomy. a faintly luminous envelope outside of the sun's chromosphere, the inner part consisting of highly ionized elements.

a long, straight, untapered cigar, rounded at the closed end.

Botany. a crownlike appendage, especially one on the inner side of a corolla, as in the narcissus.

Anatomy. the upper portion or crown of a part, as of the head.

Last edited:
more Gematria

From Wiki:

Poisoned arrows are referred to in the Book of Job in the Bible.[3] The modern terms "toxic" and "toxin" derive from the ancient Greek word for "bow", toxon, from Old Persian *taxa-, "an arrow".[4][5]

Taxa is also used to refer to a bow used for shooting poison arrows.

yeah JOB was written in hebrew-----as to your greek
discussion----it must be from the SEPTUAGINT---a translation produced somthing like 150 BC---in a form of greek

The Latin Text Ver Batem translated to English using Google Translate for Revelation 6:2.

LATIN:

et vidi et ecce equus albus et qui sedebat super illum habebat arcum et data est ei corona et exivit vincens ut vinceret

English:

and saw a white horse and its rider held a bow, and was given a crown out to win
(or as it is rendered in the Bible, to "conquer.")

more Gematria

From Wiki:

Poisoned arrows are referred to in the Book of Job in the Bible.[3] The modern terms "toxic" and "toxin" derive from the ancient Greek word for "bow", toxon, from Old Persian *taxa-, "an arrow".[4][5]

discussion----it must be from the SEPTUAGINT---a translation produced somthing like 150 BC---in a form of greek
I was just citing another incidence where the text is rendered as Corona, and this was in The Torah.

more Gematria

From Wiki:

I was just citing another incidence where the text is rendered as Corona, and this was in The Torah.

hebrew for crown is KETER -----as to why the virus was named CORONA----it probably has something to
do with its configuration as seen on electron microscopy -------IDK -----how about we call it
keter19 which is one more than 18 ---
a concept that can lead to more gematria

more Gematria

From Wiki:

hebrew for crown is KETER -----as to why the virus was named CORONA----it probably has something to
do with its configuration as seen on electron microscopy -------IDK -----how about we call it
keter19 which is one more than 18 ---
a concept that can lead to more gematria
The word Corona is a Latin word, so for the reference I cited, I am making an educated guess that the writer is referring to the Latin Translation of the passage.

Latin is extremely important in the discussion of scripture because it his how we get from Greek to Latin to English, and from Hebrew to Latin to English.

The English Language is a Latin Language or Romance Language and therefore when discussing translations, you most always have to bring Latin in to the discussion.

English:

Crown

Latin:

Corona

Hebrew:

הכתר

Hebrew to English for הכתר is Crown

Try it yourself in Google Translate

keṯer "Crown") also known as Kether, is the topmost of the sephirot of the Tree of Life in Kabbalah. Since its meaning is "crown", it is interpreted as both the "topmost" of the Sephirot and the "regal crown" of the Sephirot.

Keter - Wikipedia"%20of%20the%20Sephirot.

I find it also highly interesting that The AntiChrist during his rule proclaims himself God.

From the same wiki reference

The name of God associated with Keter is Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (Hebrew: אהיה אשר אהיה), the name through which he revealed himself to Moses from the burning bush.[4] "It is from the name Ehyeh that all kinds of sustenance emanate, coming from the source, which is the infinite".

Last edited:
How well does this line of reasoning square with the Book of Daniel? ... not very well it seems ... if we considered both Daniel and Revelations as the True Word of God ... then I think we have a far better correlation with the reign of Constantine I as the Anti-Christ ... watch about 15 minutes of television and tell me The Beast doesn't rule us today ...

We can name the Four Horsemen ... priests, lawyers, doctors and politicians ... as they say in the trade: || ...

The Revelator did not write in Hebrew or Latin. The Apocalypse was written in Greek.

In Revelation 6:2, a bow (the Greek tŏxŏn) is just a bow, as in bow and arrow (5115). A crown (the Greek stĕphanŏs) is something that surrounds, as a wall or crowd (4735).

How well does this line of reasoning square with the Book of Daniel? ... not very well it seems ... if we considered both Daniel and Revelations as the True Word of God ... then I think we have a far better correlation with the reign of Constantine I as the Anti-Christ ... watch about 15 minutes of television and tell me The Beast doesn't rule us today ...

We can name the Four Horsemen ... priests, lawyers, doctors and politicians ... as they say in the trade: || ...
The Book of Daniel References The AntiChrist in Revelation as The Man of Sin, The Little Horn, The King of Fierce Countenance, and the Book of Revelation expounds more about him.

As far as the book of Daniel goes the a prophecy in it reads roughly:

70 weeks or 490 years of prophecy are determined upon the people Israel from the going out of the decree to rebuild Jerusalem and return the Jews to their land. At the 69th week Messiah will be cut off, and He was at the 483 year mark to the day. At that point the prophetic clock stopped for Israel.

That means there are just 7 years of prophecy left. In Revelation, that 7 year period which has been on hold until The Jewish Nation was regathered since the time of the Crucifixion is called The Tribulation and in Daniel it is called The Time of Jacob's Trouble. This is the time AntiChrist rules and comes to power and makes a peace covenant with Israel.

Christ Himself returns to break that peace covenant , after approximately 70% of the population of Earth is killed in just 7 years, and 2/3rds of all Jews are exterminated by AntiChrist as The AntiChrist corners the last 1/3rd to wipe them out forever.

At that time, Christ returns, Armageddon is fought, and The Jews look up and see "Him whom they pierced" and ask Him, "What are these wounds in Thy hands?" and He says, "They were given to me in the house of my friends" and at that time they realize that He was The Messiah whom they crucified and they weep and mourn as "One who lost an only son". Then Messiah pours out His Spirit upon the remnant of Israel redeeming them and grafting them back in to the original vine.

So the book of Revelation is primarily a prophecy of The End Times for all humanity but mostly it is about the final redemption of Israel, and the coming Kingdom and the end to Evil, and the powers behind it, and the beginning of The Millennial Kingdom, and of course, one final push by Lucifer at the end of the 1,000 year reign which is put down and helps to weed out the last few humans still tainted with sin from the human race.

Then the New Earth and New Heaven and Eternity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back