all demoncrats can line up first---then they can come to the country and try to get us.....good luck. dont forget---step 1 foot on my property.........
Here is another interesting fact:

In Revelation the First Horse of the Apocalypse The Rider has a Crown (Corona) and is given a Bow (Taxon where we get our word Toxin) with which to conquer.

Viruses, Vaccines and Bacteria produce toxins in the body which is the primary method of cell damage.

Revelation 6:1-2

Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2 So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider had a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

You were warned!!!!

Time to take a break from your conspiracy sites!

Better yet, spend time fact checking them yourself, before you continue down this never ending road of conspiracies, then find when you are in your 11th hour....ready to meet your Maker... none of the conspiracies ever came in to fruition..... a sad, scary, and lonely waste of the God given gift of time, on Earth.
The Bible and God is not a Conspiracy. It is the most historically and prophetically correct book ever written and there is not even a close second.

However, if you are Butt Hurt Lucifer and his followers and wanting to Be God, Everything is a Conspiracy against you wanting to take over God's Throne. You deserve it, #ButtHurt, #MeToo, #I'mOppressed

I can see you as being first in line to take 666 up your, well on your forehead of right hand.

Hail Satan...

Am I right?
I know God is not a conspiracy, nor is Satan.

It seems you are being deceived, by the deceiver.... who you let in, to spoil your sense of reality, and truth.... :rolleyes:
Bleak ignore this clueless babbling sheep,she has a bias towards the democrat party always ignoring their corruption and believes eveything the corrupt evil CDD tells her!l lol she is so brainwashed and clueless she really believes the lies they tell her that sweeden had an outbreak of many new cases when they went back to school never looking at alternative sources not controlled by the CIA controlled media that report the facts thateveything was fine and is in denial mode of the facts the seasonal flu virus has killed three times more people this year than this inflated Covid virus yet they don’t go closing businesses and schools down for that,she likes to dismisss conspiracy FACTS as conspiracy theories,she is so biased and closed minded on the dems corruption that had 9/11 happened under Obama,she would be saying it was not an inside job but since it happened under a Republican,she acknowledges it as fact.lol
has your whole life been denial?

Time to take a break from your conspiracy sites!

Better yet, spend time fact checking them yourself, before you continue down this never ending road of conspiracies, then find when you are in your 11th hour....ready to meet your Maker... none of the conspiracies ever came in to fruition..... a sad, scary, and lonely waste of the God given gift of time, on Earth.
And when you are left behind and dealing with both The Wrath of God, and the wrath of satan and antichrist, you will soon realize that shaking your fist at God, and mocking His Word was a Giant Waste of Time.

pretrib rapture, preach it.

all demoncrats can line up first---then they can come to the country and try to get us.....good luck. dont forget---step 1 foot on my property.........
Here is another interesting fact:

In Revelation the First Horse of the Apocalypse The Rider has a Crown (Corona) and is given a Bow (Taxon where we get our word Toxin) with which to conquer.

Viruses, Vaccines and Bacteria produce toxins in the body which is the primary method of cell damage.

Revelation 6:1-2

Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2 So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider had a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

You were warned!!!!
So, the white horseman, is not the Anti Christ?

Last edited:
o1w8q72uuk031.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back