Time to take a break from your conspiracy sites!

Better yet, spend time fact checking them yourself, before you continue down this never ending road of conspiracies, then find when you are in your 11th hour....ready to meet your Maker... none of the conspiracies ever came in to fruition..... a sad, scary, and lonely waste of the God given gift of time, on Earth.
The Bible and God is not a Conspiracy. It is the most historically and prophetically correct book ever written and there is not even a close second.

However, if you are Butt Hurt Lucifer and his followers and wanting to Be God, Everything is a Conspiracy against you wanting to take over God's Throne. You deserve it, #ButtHurt, #MeToo, #I'mOppressed

I can see you as being first in line to take 666 up your, well on your forehead of right hand.

Hail Satan...

Am I right?

Better yet, spend time fact checking them yourself, before you continue down this never ending road of conspiracies, then find when you are in your 11th hour....ready to meet your Maker... none of the conspiracies ever came in to fruition..... a sad, scary, and lonely waste of the God given gift of time, on Earth.
The Bible and God is not a Conspiracy. It is the most historically and prophetically correct book ever written and there is not even a close second.

However, if you are Butt Hurt Lucifer and his followers and wanting to Be God, Everything is a Conspiracy against you wanting to take over God's Throne. You deserve it, #ButtHurt, #MeToo, #I'mOppressed

I can see you as being first in line to take 666 up your, well on your forehead of right hand.

Hail Satan...

Am I right?
I know God is not a conspiracy, nor is Satan.

It seems you are being deceived, by the deceiver.... who you let in, to spoil your sense of reality, and truth.... :rolleyes:

Just to add to an already excellent post...

A Bill that puts ALL banks and banking under the control of the government was brought to the senate on 03/23/2020.

S.3571 was introduced on 03/23/2020.

Three days later on the 26th, Gates et al applies for a patent called...

1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

On May 14 2020, Visa applies for a patent called "Digital Fiat Currency."

Here's the patent; long URL

This is crpyto/blockchain currency. Physical currency will be REPLACED with every digital currency transaction under a UN alliance.

We promote the transition from cash to digital payments in a way that improves lives and expands responsible digital financial services.

A monitoring system for business and individual interactions is in place. In conjunction with Gate's fake "vaccine" and other AI operations, this means total control of our lives.

Hail Satan...

Am I right?

It seems you are being deceived, by the deceiver.... who you let in, to spoil your sense of reality, and truth.... :rolleyes:
Bleak ignore this clueless babbling sheep,she has a bias towards the democrat party always ignoring their corruption and believes eveything the corrupt evil CDD tells her!l lol she is so brainwashed and clueless she really believes the lies they tell her that sweeden had an outbreak of many new cases when they went back to school never looking at alternative sources not controlled by the CIA controlled media that report the facts thateveything was fine and is in denial mode of the facts the seasonal flu virus has killed three times more people this year than this inflated Covid virus yet they don’t go closing businesses and schools down for that,she likes to dismisss conspiracy FACTS as conspiracy theories,she is so biased and closed minded on the dems corruption that had 9/11 happened under Obama,she would be saying it was not an inside job but since it happened under a Republican,she acknowledges it as fact.lol

Hail Satan...

Am I right?

The only one being deceived is YOU.

Oh my the irony,the fact that’s something YOU never do when it comes to the corruption of the democrats proves what a hypocrite you are.

View attachment 382601

The COVID 19 (Certificate Of Vaccination ID - AI) or "Covi Pass" Scamdemic was a planned Bio Weapons attack and Hoax set up by The UN, WHO, and Wealthy and Powerful Globalists to start forcing The World towards Global Tyrannical Government and a Cashless Society.

To borrow an idea from the movie "The Matrix" they want to turn a human beings in to a batteries. Not far from the truth.

But I like the idea that they are treating humanity more like poker chips, like human capital whose lives they gamble with all in the name of power and profit.

Once you start thinking in those terms all the actions in The US by Globalist Governors Mayors etc. make complete sense.

You need leverage and crisis to do a Governmental and Economic Reset.

This was planned as far as I know at least 10 years ago during The Obama Administration.

The Great Reset is based upon a meeting and white paper The Rockefeller group released predicting (nope they are not prophets this was planned) exactly what is happening today.

Several books were also written about it since as far back as 2010.

Amazon.com: The Great Reset: How New Ways of Living and Working Drive Post-Crash Prosperity (Audible Audio Edition): Richard Florida, Eric Conger, HarperAudio: Audible Audiobooks
View attachment 382599

And then there is the Spectre of a soon coming Mandatory Vaccination Program which will include implentation of a Digital ID, or Quantum Dot Matrix Mark aka "Mark of The Beast" and the realization is that this is no Fairy Tale, they plan to do this and have invested Billions in developing it.

It's all coming to a head and soon.

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

My question for you all is, what do you plan to do about it? How will this change your life and thinking about the upcoming election? Do you understand what Social Conditioning and PsyOps really is about?
Well it was SIMULATED ten years ago but the elite have actually had this NWO order planned agenda to depopulate the world now for decades and they finally got the ball rolling on it this year.we are in dangerous times now.im afraid I pour days of being able to travel the world for pleasure now are over with. The only thing we can worry about now is staying alive.

Hail Satan...

Am I right?
Yeah this sheep will be first in line eager to take the Gates administered vaccine.lol

View attachment 382601

The COVID 19 (Certificate Of Vaccination ID - AI) or "Covi Pass" Scamdemic was a planned Bio Weapons attack and Hoax set up by The UN, WHO, and Wealthy and Powerful Globalists to start forcing The World towards Global Tyrannical Government and a Cashless Society.

To borrow an idea from the movie "The Matrix" they want to turn a human beings in to a batteries. Not far from the truth.

But I like the idea that they are treating humanity more like poker chips, like human capital whose lives they gamble with all in the name of power and profit.

Once you start thinking in those terms all the actions in The US by Globalist Governors Mayors etc. make complete sense.

This was planned as far as I know at least 10 years ago during The Obama Administration.

The Great Reset is based upon a meeting and white paper The Rockefeller group released predicting (nope they are not prophets this was planned) exactly what is happening today.

Amazon.com: The Great Reset: How New Ways of Living and Working Drive Post-Crash Prosperity (Audible Audio Edition): Richard Florida, Eric Conger, HarperAudio: Audible Audiobooks
View attachment 382599

And then there is the Spectre of a soon coming Mandatory Vaccination Program which will include implentation of a Digital ID, or Quantum Dot Matrix Mark aka "Mark of The Beast" and the realization is that this is no Fairy Tale, they plan to do this and have invested Billions in developing it.

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

My question for you all is, what do you plan to do about it? How will this change your life and thinking about the upcoming election? Do you understand what Social Conditioning and PsyOps really is about?
I'm going to refuse the "Covid 19" shot even if it gets me put in a concentration camp and i hope a lot of others refuse the "Covid 19" shot also. :smoke:
I have decided that I can't take the forced mandatory vaccine so it is probably going to cost me my job and my freedom.
You got that right.im thankful that after this year I will be able to quit my job and be my own boss with my own business.i just hope it don’t happen this year so I won’t have to leave one year earlier than planned.

Check this out:
Another great reason not to take the Covid 19 shot even if you spend your last days in a concentration camp. :smoke:
Honestly Brother, I hope my beliefs and interpretation of Prophecy is correct and we (those sealed by God) get lifted up off this rock and ride it out in sanctuary for 7 years per what the scriptures say.

But also there is no guarantee that we will be spared from some of this prior to that day.
Lifted up in a spiritual sense. As a portion of the body of Christ (anointed) in as much as we share his joy we also are persecuted. The win is we get to live in 'rest' (our spirit is at peace in the knowledge of his truth). When the flesh dies the spirit returns to God and the souls of the believers are saved/preserved.

Things spoken happen in the flesh realm and the spiritual realm. In earth as in heaven.

It is pretty simple refuse and deny evil when you recognize it.

Check this out:
Another great reason not to take the Covid 19 shot even if you spend your last days in a concentration camp. :smoke:
Honestly Brother, I hope my beliefs and interpretation of Prophecy is correct and we (those sealed by God) get lifted up off this rock and ride it out in sanctuary for 7 years per what the scriptures say.

But also there is no guarantee that we will be spared from some of this prior to that day.
Lifted up in a spiritual sense. As a portion of the body of Christ (anointed) in as much as we share his joy we also are persecuted. The win is we get to live in 'rest' (our spirit is at peace in the knowledge of his truth). When the flesh dies the spirit returns to God and the souls of the believers are saved/preserved.

Things spoken happen in the flesh realm and the spiritual realm. In earth as in heaven.

When I say "Lifted Up" I am speaking to the Harpazo (Greek) spoken of in several of the Epistles and inferred in Revelation.

We are caught up to be with Him, the dead in Christ arise first. The Church will ride out The Tribulation (End Times World Government and Judgments) for 7 years while 70% of the Population is killed off and The Entire Earth is destroyed by War, Famine, Pestilences, Earthquakes, Floods, Meteors, and Supernatural Disasters.

The stench of death will be "The New Normal".

And for the icing on the cake, there is the Tyrannical Murderous Rule of AntiChrist.

Then at the end when it looks like humanity will become extinct....the triumphal return of Christ.

And when you are left behind and dealing with both The Wrath of God, and the wrath of satan and antichrist, you will soon realize that shaking your fist at God, and mocking His Word was a Giant Waste of Time.

Check this out:

When I say "Lifted Up" I am speaking to the Harpazo (Greek) spoken of in several of the Epistles and inferred in Revelation.

We are caught up to be with Him, the dead in Christ arise first. The Church will ride out The Tribulation (End Times World Government and Judgments) for 7 years while 70% of the Population is killed off and The Entire Earth is destroyed by War, Famine, Pestilences, Earthquakes, Floods, Meteors, and Supernatural Disasters.

And for the icing on the cake, there is the Tyrannical Murderous Rule of AntiChrist.

Then at the end when it looks like humanity will become extinct....the triumphal return of Christ.
I'm a big believer in the Pre Trib Rapture.

Check this out:

The dead in Christ are those who die to their own earthly precepts just as Paul died daily.

The stench of the dead is already all around yet many still do not realize it.

all demoncrats can line up first---then they can come to the country and try to get us.....good luck. dont forget---step 1 foot on my property.........

who are you? the maid

View attachment 382601

View attachment 382599

View attachment 382600

View attachment 382599

I'm going to refuse the "Covid 19" shot even if it gets me put in a concentration camp and i hope a lot of others refuse the "Covid 19" shot also. :smoke:
I have decided that I can't take the forced mandatory vaccine so it is probably going to cost me my job and my freedom.
time to "have a chat" with these commies=====stop by for some coffee---you stop by first billy

Forum List

Back