That's nonsense. I never heard of such a thing.

It's actually makro and it does men deception.
You do know that Antiochus IV Epiphanies defiled the temple. He made it an abomination of desolation.

Jesus called him a Prophet, is he?

Except other writings of John came after Revelation. Also, the Lord said the same thing in Deuteronomy. So, everything after Moses's 5 books is fraud? That would include the New Testament with Revelation as well. Oops! "Stupid is as stupid does."
So, let me enlighten you. Revelation 22:19, "And if any man shall take away from the words of THIS prophecy, God shall take away......" The clarification of this is in verse 18, "For i testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy OF THIS BOOK, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written IN THIS BOOK." The Book of Revelation, Einstein...Same is in Deuteronomy.
John is who wrote Revelation and the formal title of Revelation is called The Last Revelation of Jesus Christ.

John is who wrote Revelation and the formal title of Revelation is called The Last Revelation of Jesus Christ.
Who calls it the Last Revelation of Jesus Christ? Who coined that? Certainly not John nor Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ wasn't alive preaching when Revelation was written. Was he inspired to reveal the future because of Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost? Of course! But, John wrote other books and letters after he wrote Revelation. And, I'll yield back to the text itself. Revelation 22:18, "For i testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy OF THIS BOOK, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written IN THIS BOOK." The Book of Revelation, Einstein...Same is in Deuteronomy." Is there something getting in your way of comprehending these words of John in Revelation? As with Deuteronomy, there is always more room for more revelation from Jesus Christ. Except, closeminded Christians seem to believe they have the power and authority to shut Jesus Christ up from speaking again. Just wait until he comes and reveals his anger upon you with the plagues of this book for keeping him silent by blinding and dumbing down the general believer in Him. Wo, ye wicked generation who seeks for a sign.

Who calls it the Last Revelation of Jesus Christ? Who coined that? Certainly not John nor Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ wasn't alive preaching when Revelation was written. Was he inspired to reveal the future because of Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost? Of course! But, John wrote other books and letters after he wrote Revelation. And, I'll yield back to the text itself. Revelation 22:18, "For i testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy OF THIS BOOK, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written IN THIS BOOK." The Book of Revelation, Einstein...Same is in Deuteronomy." Is there something getting in your way of comprehending these words of John in Revelation? As with Deuteronomy, there is always more room for more revelation from Jesus Christ. Except, closeminded Christians seem to believe they have the power and authority to shut Jesus Christ up from speaking again. Just wait until he comes and reveals his anger upon you with the plagues of this book for keeping him silent by blinding and dumbing down the general believer in Him. Wo, ye wicked generation who seeks for a sign.

Revelation 1

New International Version

Prologue​

1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2

What did John of Patmos write after Revelation?

I recently had reviewed some of the passages associated with The 4 Horseman of The Apocalypse and have come to the conclusion that though it is Jesus Christ in Heaven that breaks the seals releasing The Four Horseman, that these curses are entirely man made and caused by The Governments of The World as Manufactured Disasters Orchestrated to push us to The New World Order.

The horses all have riders, and the riders are human. The four curses could be accomplished by The Horses all on their own, but God places a rider upon each horse indicating that the catastrophes are man made. It's my belief that what occurs is that God begins to allow mankind to get what they want, and right now a large majority want a secular global government which they think will finally solve all the problems of humanity. The restrainer eventually moves out of the way. The horseman may be inspired by Satan, but they are human riders on the horses who drive the world towards The New World Order, and once arriving there what the results of maintaining such a New World Order will mean to Earth's inhabitants.

The NWO is from where The AntiChrist Kingdom arises. All of these things we hear about like Digital Currency CDBCs, Fertilizer Shortages, Food Riots starting to break out around the world, Pandemic LockDowns and Wars and Rumors of Wars are all man made and all orchestrated to get The World from Point A to Point B which The Elite call The Fourth Industrial Revolution. I like to call it The 4th Reich because that in the end is what they will emulate.

The World right now is looking for someone to step up to lead it. The United States used to fill that role. Someone more globally minded will fill the void. It is only a matter of time.

View attachment 628997
Seal #1 White Horse

“And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts
[the one that had the face of a lion] saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” (Revelation 6:1,2, KJV, insertion mine)

Seal #2 Red Horse

“And when He had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast
[the one that had the face of an ox] say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the Earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.” (Revelation 6:3,4, KJV, insertion mine)

Seal #3 Black Horse

“And when He had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast
[the one having the face of a man] say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.” (Revelation 6:5,6, KJV, insertion mine)

Seal #4 Pale or Dappled Horse

“And when He had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast
[the one that had the face of an eagle] say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the Earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the Earth.” (Revelation 6:7,8, KJV, insertion mine)

View attachment 629004

Discuss the possibilities of The Four Horseman of The Apocalypse curses being all man made orchestrated disasters.

You are spot on

But for godless libs its in one ear and out the other

Anyone who denies Christ as God, The Son of God, and as The Promised Messiah, and who proclaims another Gospel other than what Jesus preached is of Satan, and anyone who adds to scripture whether it is The Koran, or the Mormon Bible is Anthema and worthy of Hell and The Curses in The Bible mentioned in The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

It was Christ Himself that said there would be No More Revelation from Him, No more God's Word.

Revelation 1​

You​

New International Version​

Prologue​

1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2
I have no doubt that John saw prophetic visions and revelations. No question that God and the Angels showed him many great things. However, the opening few verses isn't John writing it. someone else did after he died. Hmmm...Think those will receive plagues? John begins in verse 9. So, want to try again? New International Version? Is that the JW's butchered version of the Bible? Also, it doesn't say it is the last Revelation of Jesus Christ. It just says the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Anyone who denies Christ as God, The Son of God, and as The Promised Messiah, and who proclaims another Gospel other than what Jesus preached is of Satan, and anyone who adds to scripture whether it is The Koran, or the Mormon Bible is Anthema and worthy of Hell and The Curses in The Bible mentioned in The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

It was Christ Himself that said there would be No More Revelation from Him, No more God's Word.
Yet, Isaiah writes that another Book will be revealed in the Latter-days that will be a marvelous work and a wonder. Ezekiel also prophecies of a latter-day book of Joseph that is not the Bible will come forth and be one in our hands. What does he mean by one in our hands? Simple! The book of Judah and book of Joseph will be both testaments of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, The Promised Messiah and the fulness of the Gospel, not another gospel. The Book of Mormon is not another Bible. It's the stick (book) of Joseph. Another testament of Jesus Christ.
The name of our Church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. So obviously we don't deny Jesus Christ. What is the name of your Church? Do you deny Jesus Christ because you can't do all things in His name like name your Church after him?
And, no, Christ did not say there would be no more revelations from Him. The first few verses of chapter 1 of Revelation is not written by John or Jesus Christ. It's obviously been added by someone narrating the Book. Like a forward in a book by the publisher. And, as I've written several times now that the last chapter says not to add to this book of Revelation. Never says he won't have new prophets later down the road. And, fortunately, we now live in the last days where this is the times of restitution and restoration of all times and things. Blessed be the Lord Jesus Christ that he called a new Prophet in these the latter-days, Joseph Smith and all that have followed. We have Apostles as well again. We are no longer alone. The heavens are again open. And, like most mainstream Christians, your are severely lost.

New Topics

Forum List

Back