Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

Reaction score
I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They moved to a new area because of what they saw.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Reaction score
Talk about a fitting screen name.

2Parties

Reaction score
I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.
You know how I know they are lying? The government said so.

Case closed.

Madeline

Rookie
Reaction score

What in the world are you driving at, creative dreams? That the US itself blew up the Towers but blamed hapless Saudis for it? What the hell would have been the motive?

OP
creativedreams
Reaction score

What in the world are you driving at, creative dreams? That the US itself blew up the Towers but blamed hapless Saudis for it? What the hell would have been the motive?
Many motives available to do what was done from the U.S. perspective...

Douger

Rookie
Reaction score

Operation
Iraqi
Liberation

.........and enough US protected Opium to fund alCIA duh for decades.

Last edited:

gslack

Reaction score

And I know a guy who played major league baseball who swears we faked the moon landing.. And he is not kidding.... But really, doesn't that sound similar in concept? yeah it does LOL....

DiveCon

gone
Reaction score

And I know a guy who played major league baseball who swears we faked the moon landing.. And he is not kidding.... But really, doesn't that sound similar in concept? yeah it does LOL....
hey, look on the bright side of this
2 delusional nutcases moved closer to another delusional nutcase

fyrenza

Ariel Looney
Reaction score
You know what?

We're so far and away BEYOND

even EYEWITNESS reports...

They might have taken LSD, back in the day,

and totally HALLUCINATED the entire THANG.

THIS is what this schism in MSM has brought us.

Epsilon Delta

Jedi Master
Reaction score
They may be right... I lived in New York when 9/11 happened, just a week off the plane when it happened, and I'm telling you people: I SAW NO PLANES!! NOT A SINGLE ONE!!

*Then again, I was 50 blocks uptown...

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

hey, look on the bright side of this
2 delusional nutcases moved closer to another delusional nutcase
It will make it easier to round up all 3 when the time comes.

sitarro

Gold Member
Reaction score
What is funny is the thought that explosions below the surface of the buildings would have made them come down in the way we all saw them come down. The conspiracy clowns conveniently overlook the very different structure of the 2 buildings. They also ignore the idea that aircraft the size of 767s flying at over 500 knots hit those buildings......... not exactly the same as a 707 hitting them at landing approach speed. Or the massive amounts of explosive material that would have been needed to do the job not to mention the extraordinary amount of man hours and people themselves needed to do the work. Oh and all of those people, the people that planned it and the leaders that okayed it.......... none have talked?:lol::lol::lol:

masquerade

positivity
Reaction score
You and your new friends need to step away from the bong. Just put that shit down and go out and get some exercise or an ice cream or something.

I believe your ( new friends ) story as much as I believe Barack Obama caused the oil leak in the Gulf.

Next!

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No names and no sources.
I think my friends here have something to say about this.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

you're delusional as are they. or you're out and out lying. i live here and EVERYONE I know saw the planes.

i hear they have meds for what ails you.

Madeline

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm completely confused. What motive would the US have had again now? And even if that could be true, how did they fake the 1,001 videos I saw on tv?

Fizz

Rookie
Reaction score

yeah, their story is much more reliable than all the hundreds of cameras that actually caught the whole thing as it happened.

WELL I KNOW 5 GUYS FROM NEW YORK AND THEY ALL SAY IT DEFINITELY WASNT EXPLOSIONS. SO THERE!!!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List