Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists
A useful guide by Donna Ferentes

1. Arrogance. They are always fact-seekers, questioners, people who are trying to discover the truth: sceptics are always "sheep", patsies for Messrs Bush and Blair etc.

2. Relentlessness. They will always go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence they have to go on or how much of what they have is simply discredited. (Moreover, as per 1. above, even if you listen to them ninety-eight times, the ninety-ninth time, when you say "no thanks", you'll be called a "sheep" again.) Additionally, they have no capacity for precis whatsoever. They go on and on at enormous length.

3. Inability to answer questions. For people who loudly advertise their determination to the principle of questioning everything, they're pretty poor at answering direct questions from sceptics about the claims that they make.

4. Fondness for certain stock phrases. These include Cicero's "cui bono?" (of which it can be said that Cicero understood the importance of having evidence to back it up) and Conan Doyle's "once we have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth". What these phrases have in common is that they are attempts to absolve themselves from any responsibility to produce positive, hard evidence themselves: you simply "eliminate the impossible" (i.e. say the official account can't stand scrutiny) which means that the wild allegation of your choice, based on "cui bono?" (which is always the government) is therefore the truth.

5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. Aided by the principle in 4. above, conspiracy theorists never notice that the small inconsistencies in the accounts which they reject are dwarfed by the enormous, gaping holes in logic, likelihood and evidence in any alternative account.

6. Inability to tell good evidence from bad. Conspiracy theorists have no place for peer-review, for scientific knowledge, for the respectability of sources. The fact that a claim has been made by anybody, anywhere, is enough for them to reproduce it and demand that the questions it raises be answered, as if intellectual enquiry were a matter of responding to every rumour. While they do this, of course, they will claim to have "open minds" and abuse the sceptics for apparently lacking same.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

8. Leaping to conclusions. Conspiracy theorists are very keen indeed to declare the "official" account totally discredited without having remotely enough cause so to do. Of course this enables them to wheel on the Conan Doyle quote as in 4. above. Small inconsistencies in the account of an event, small unanswered questions, small problems in timing of differences in procedure from previous events of the same kind are all more than adequate to declare the "official" account clearly and definitively discredited. It goes without saying that it is not necessary to prove that these inconsistencies are either relevant, or that they even definitely exist.

9. Using previous conspiracies as evidence to support their claims. This argument invokes scandals like the Birmingham Six, the Bologna station bombings, the Zinoviev letter and so on in order to try and demonstrate that their conspiracy theory should be accorded some weight (because it's “happened before”.) They do not pause to reflect that the conspiracies they are touting are almost always far more unlikely and complicated than the real-life conspiracies with which they make comparison, or that the fact that something might potentially happen does not, in and of itself, make it anything other than extremely unlikely.

10. It's always a conspiracy. And it is, isn't it? No sooner has the body been discovered, the bomb gone off, than the same people are producing the same old stuff, demanding that there are questions which need to be answered, at the same unbearable length. Because the most important thing about these people is that they are people entirely lacking in discrimination. They cannot tell a good theory from a bad one, they cannot tell good evidence from bad evidence and they cannot tell a good source from a bad one. And for that reason, they always come up with the same answer when they ask the same question.

A person who always says the same thing, and says it over and over again is, of course, commonly considered to be, if not a monomaniac, then at very least, a bore.

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They moved to a new area because of what they saw.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

you're delusional as are they. or you're out and out lying. i live here and EVERYONE I know saw the planes.

i hear they have meds for what ails you.

Good god,he has never said planes never hit the towers.The only thing people like him,me,CD,Eots,Terral,Shorebreak,Douger and others have said is that the planes did not cause the collapse,...

Who said the planes caused the collapse?

you're delusional as are they. or you're out and out lying. i live here and EVERYONE I know saw the planes.

Good god,he has never said planes never hit the towers.The only thing people like him,me,CD,Eots,Terral,Shorebreak,Douger and others have said is that the planes did not cause the collapse,...

Who said the planes caused the collapse?
well, to most people with common sense, the chain of events that caused the towers to collapse was begun by the planes crashing into the towers
but of course, the totally delusional troofer morons cant grasp that concept that things happen in a sequence of events

It's unbelievable that there's actually still people who actually believe the towers were brought down by explosives. This has been scientifically debunked hundreds of times. Popular Mechanics did an excellent piece debunking all of the alleged conspiracy theories. You can access it online.

This is actually quite common. Every major event has conspiracy theories attached to them. Hell, there's people that think we never landed on the moon, Pearl Harbor was known about in advance, etc...

There's a lot of drooling fucktards out there.

its only unbelieveable to Bush dupes like yourself who cover their ears and eyes when evidence is presented to them that proves they were brought down by explosives because you only see what you want to see.read my second post on page two of this thread.

Last edited:
its only unbelieveable to Bush dupes like yourself who cover their ears and eyes when evidence is presented to them that proves they were brought down by explosives because you only see what you want to see.read my second post on page two of this thread.

you have physical evidence of explosives?

didnt think so.

next asshole please stand up. :lol:

It's unbelievable that there's actually still people who actually believe the towers were brought down by explosives. This has been scientifically debunked hundreds of times. Popular Mechanics did an excellent piece debunking all of the alleged conspiracy theories. You can access it online.

This is actually quite common. Every major event has conspiracy theories attached to them. Hell, there's people that think we never landed on the moon, Pearl Harbor was known about in advance, etc...

There's a lot of drooling fucktards out there.

you are such a fucking moron
LOL

there are no "bush dupes"
bush wasn't that good to have duped ANYONE
but, whats funny are YOU moronic Alex Jones dupes

you have physical evidence of explosives?

didnt think so.

next asshole please stand up. :lol:
you'd think after all these years, just one of them would actually have SOME evidence to back their story up

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

I met two wild and crazy guys who said they are sure the towers came down from too many people having sex with girls with big American breasts

wild_and_crazy_guys.jpg

Good god,he has never said planes never hit the towers.The only thing people like him,me,CD,Eots,Terral,Shorebreak,Douger and others have said is that the planes did not cause the collapse,that explosives that were planted in the towers in the months beforehand did. so you all want to keep the logic because the corporate controlled media and government said thats how it happened,they are telling the truth then,and all those high quality experts I mentioned earlier are delusional? okay,got ya,great logic there.:cuckoo:

Thats even dumber than the missile/remote control plane theories. Why go through the risk of being caught planting the hundreds of explosives required to pull it off just to make sure the towers fell? wouldnt slamming two planes into them achive the same thing?

see that just proves you havent done any research into this case like none of the 9/11 apologists here have because uh no,slamming the two planes into the towers would not achive the same thing.:cuckoo:In the reason being is because they OVERDESIGNED to take a hit from an airliner slamming into them.Obviously you have not heard the video of Frank Demartini who was the construction manager for the towers in his interview done in jan 2001 saying the towers were designed so sturdy that they could take hits from MULTIPLE airliners and they would still reamin standing.thanks for blatantly ignoring that post the saem way disinformation agent trolls Ditzcon,,Right Winger,and Fizlzle do which is why I have them on ignore. Oh and when you Have Bush's brother and his cousin in charge of the security of the towers,you dont have to worry about being caught planting the explosives.:cuckoo:

Good god,he has never said planes never hit the towers.The only thing people like him,me,CD,Eots,Terral,Shorebreak,Douger and others have said is that the planes did not cause the collapse,that explosives that were planted in the towers in the months beforehand did. so you all want to keep the logic because the corporate controlled media and government said thats how it happened,they are telling the truth then,and all those high quality experts I mentioned earlier are delusional? okay,got ya,great logic there.:cuckoo:

Thats even dumber than the missile/remote control plane theories. Why go through the risk of being caught planting the hundreds of explosives required to pull it off just to make sure the towers fell? wouldnt slamming two planes into them achive the same thing?

see that just proves you havent done any research into this case like none of the 9/11 apologists here have because uh no,slamming the two planes into the towers would not achive the same thing.:cuckoo:In the reason being is because they OVERDESIGNED to take a hit from an airliner slamming into them.Obviously you have not heard the video of Frank Demartini who was the construction manager for the towers in his interview done in jan 2001 saying the towers were designed so sturdy that they could take hits from MULTIPLE airliners and they would still reamin standing.thanks for blatantly ignoring that post the saem way disinformation agent trolls Ditzcon,,Right Winger,and Fizlzle do which is why I have them on ignore. Oh and when you Have Bush's brother and his cousin in charge of the security of the towers,you dont have to worry about being caught planting the explosives.:cuckoo:
there are NO 9/11 apologist you fucking idiot

The titanic was designed not to sink. Lots of good that did it. The mechanism of burning fuel weaking stuctural links between the supporting columns and the floor structures is plausible, beliveable and is supported by the evidence I have seen. Once you had one fail and it slammed into more weakened ones a cascade failure of the internal structure was inevitable. The towers DID survive the initial result of the plane hit, it was the combination of weakened external load bearing structures coupled with severe fire damage to other structural members that brought them down. The fact they survived the inital hit was a testement to the designers.

I'm sorry i dont have the same amout of time an obsessive compulsive whacko such as yourself has to create theories and phantom science to explain what sane people already know as truth.

The fact you need to put people on ignore means you cant counter thier arguments, and have resorted to hiding. Poor form on your part.

And even if Bush's cousins brother's former roomate was in charge of secuirty (I havent see this one yet, you guys keep coming up with new crap all the time) people would notice the patch jobs, moved items and other remains of planting hundreds of charges.

The titanic was designed not to sink. Lots of good that did it. The mechanism of burning fuel weaking stuctural links between the supporting columns and the floor structures is plausible, beliveable and is supported by the evidence I have seen. Once you had one fail and it slammed into more weakened ones a cascade failure of the internal structure was inevitable. The towers DID survive the initial result of the plane hit, it was the combination of weakened external load bearing structures coupled with severe fire damage to other structural members that brought them down. The fact they survived the inital hit was a testement to the designers.

I'm sorry i dont have the same amout of time an obsessive compulsive whacko such as yourself has to create theories and phantom science to explain what sane people already know as truth.

The fact you need to put people on ignore means you cant counter thier arguments, and have resorted to hiding. Poor form on your part.

And even if Bush's cousins brother's former roomate was in charge of secuirty (I havent see this one yet, you guys keep coming up with new crap all the time) people would notice the patch jobs, moved items and other remains of planting hundreds of charges.
this is another one of the MANY lies these guys rely on
no matter how many times it has been proven to BE a lie, they just keep repeating it as if it hasn't

What in the world are you driving at, creative dreams? That the US itself blew up the Towers but blamed hapless Saudis for it? What the hell would have been the motive?
Possibly the Patriot Act and billions of dollars in War on Terror profits?

War is a Racket, after all.

Well, first I think they must not actually know any government workers or pols in real life; these people couldn't organize a bake sale and keep their mouths shut. But nevermind that; what is the emotional thingie they get from believing nonsense? Some weird sort of pride that they have the inside dope?

Some of it may have to do with that. For others it may be a coping mechanism. By creating a fake threat they can freely ignore real ones, be it mundane ones in life, or larger ones. Subconciously they probably know thier theories are bullshit.

And some may just be nuts.
There's another explanation for those who can't consciously consider the possibility that their government allowed the 9E attacks to occur.

F-E-A-R of betrayal.

"These people are weak minded because they are so dependent on the US government for their self identity and security they will not take the chance of being faced with betrayal.

"It's much easier to simply call others crazy"

Thanks to CurveLight.
From the USMB thread "Never Forget Rachel Corrie"
Page 31 Post # 460

Well, first I think they must not actually know any government workers or pols in real life; these people couldn't organize a bake sale and keep their mouths shut. But nevermind that; what is the emotional thingie they get from believing nonsense? Some weird sort of pride that they have the inside dope?

Some of it may have to do with that. For others it may be a coping mechanism. By creating a fake threat they can freely ignore real ones, be it mundane ones in life, or larger ones. Subconciously they probably know thier theories are bullshit.

And some may just be nuts.
There's another explanation for those who can't consciously consider the possibility that their government allowed the 9E attacks to occur.

F-E-A-R of betrayal.

"These people are weak minded because they are so dependent on the US government for their self identity and security they will not take the chance of being faced with betrayal.

Thanks to CurveLight.
Page 31 Post # 460
ROFLMAO

you are just another paranoid NUT
your use of that fucking moron that thinks he can outrun his cell phone signal is proof you are another fucking IDIOT

No, they didn't.

What in the world are you driving at, creative dreams? That the US itself blew up the Towers but blamed hapless Saudis for it? What the hell would have been the motive?

Good question, considering the government pulled our troops out of Saudi Arabia and went to war with Iraq. None of the 9/11 hijackers were from Iraq.

F-E-A-R of betrayal.

Thanks to CurveLight.
Page 31 Post # 460

in my case you are wrong for two reasons.......

first, i did consider the possibility that the government was behind the attacks. i looked for evidence. i didnt find any. if you have evidence then please present it. otherwise, you are jsut a crazy nutjob that believes the government was behind the 9/11 attacks without any evidence to back that up. :cuckoo:

second, i dont depend on the US for my security. i dont even live in the USA the majority of the time. for instance in 2007 i was in the USA for exactly 4 days. so please tell me how denying a government conspiracy is supposed to make me feel safer somehow. :lol:

Forum List

Back