Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

Nov 15, 2009
I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They moved to a new area because of what they saw.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

You know how I know they are lying? The government said so.

Case closed.

What in the world are you driving at, creative dreams? That the US itself blew up the Towers but blamed hapless Saudis for it? What the hell would have been the motive?

What in the world are you driving at, creative dreams? That the US itself blew up the Towers but blamed hapless Saudis for it? What the hell would have been the motive?

Many motives available to do what was done from the U.S. perspective...

Operation
Iraqi
Liberation

.........and enough US protected Opium to fund alCIA duh for decades.

Last edited:

And I know a guy who played major league baseball who swears we faked the moon landing.. And he is not kidding.... But really, doesn't that sound similar in concept? yeah it does LOL....

And I know a guy who played major league baseball who swears we faked the moon landing.. And he is not kidding.... But really, doesn't that sound similar in concept? yeah it does LOL....
hey, look on the bright side of this
2 delusional nutcases moved closer to another delusional nutcase

You know what?

We're so far and away BEYOND

even EYEWITNESS reports...

They might have taken LSD, back in the day,

and totally HALLUCINATED the entire THANG.

THIS is what this schism in MSM has brought us.

They may be right... I lived in New York when 9/11 happened, just a week off the plane when it happened, and I'm telling you people: I SAW NO PLANES!! NOT A SINGLE ONE!!

*Then again, I was 50 blocks uptown...

hey, look on the bright side of this
2 delusional nutcases moved closer to another delusional nutcase

It will make it easier to round up all 3 when the time comes.

What is funny is the thought that explosions below the surface of the buildings would have made them come down in the way we all saw them come down. The conspiracy clowns conveniently overlook the very different structure of the 2 buildings. They also ignore the idea that aircraft the size of 767s flying at over 500 knots hit those buildings......... not exactly the same as a 707 hitting them at landing approach speed. Or the massive amounts of explosive material that would have been needed to do the job not to mention the extraordinary amount of man hours and people themselves needed to do the work. Oh and all of those people, the people that planned it and the leaders that okayed it.......... none have talked?:lol::lol::lol:

You and your new friends need to step away from the bong. Just put that shit down and go out and get some exercise or an ice cream or something.

I believe your ( new friends ) story as much as I believe Barack Obama caused the oil leak in the Gulf.

Next!

No names and no sources.
I think my friends here have something to say about this.

cool-story-bro.jpg

ORLYACE.jpg

you're delusional as are they. or you're out and out lying. i live here and EVERYONE I know saw the planes.

i hear they have meds for what ails you.

yeah, their story is much more reliable than all the hundreds of cameras that actually caught the whole thing as it happened.

WELL I KNOW 5 GUYS FROM NEW YORK AND THEY ALL SAY IT DEFINITELY WASNT EXPLOSIONS. SO THERE!!!

Forum List

Back