Two Nations and Two Americas

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
US President Donald Trump worried about the huge gap in the incomes of the country's residents amid the spread of the coronavirus. He wrote about this on Twitter.

1596324216410.png

On his Twitter account, the head of state posted a message from the Business Insider portal that 40 million Americans have applied for unemployment benefits during the coronavirus pandemic.

1596324572558.png

At the same time, the net worth of billionaires increased by half a trillion dollars.

1596324623099.png

“The difference in income is too big. Changes should be made soon! ”- Trump said.

From the Author:
I think the Deep State did not like the President's last remark. Need to wait for new BLM riots.

Last edited:
The most ludicrous segment of this OP is:

"He wrote about this on Twitter".

:laughing0301:
I don’t get it.

Okay...

You can't "write about" something in 140 frickin' characters. That's absurd.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

Tweeter is the electronic equivalent of scrawling a comment above the bus station latrine urinal.

Trump always said he is more of a democrook than a republicrat. The only difference is that he isn't a fascist, which is what the DNC is now. I don't know why the bed wetters hate the mother fucker so much, other than they're told to and they're sheep. At some point in his next term he will probably try to introduce some sort of single payer health care scheme and just watch the moonbats suddenly act like fiscal hawks. As it is he is spending money faster than the meat puppet faggot, but at least he's depositing money into the accounts of ordinary people, not just democrook donors.

Trump always said he is more of a democrook than a republicrat. The only difference is that he isn't a fascist, which is what the DNC is now. I don't know why the bed wetters hate the mother fucker so much, other than they're told to and they're sheep. At some point in his next term he will probably try to introduce some sort of single payer health care scheme and just watch the moonbats suddenly act like fiscal hawks. As it is he is spending money faster than the meat puppet faggot, but at least he's depositing money into the accounts of ordinary people, not just democrook donors.

Rump has never had a political party or philosophy beyond "what lines the pockets of Numero Uno the Asshole".

If you don't immediately see what's wrong with that picture, you're part of the problem.

US President Donald Trump worried about the huge gap in the incomes of the country's residents amid the spread of the coronavirus. He wrote about this on Twitter.

View attachment 370068

On his Twitter account, the head of state posted a message from the Business Insider portal that 40 million Americans have applied for unemployment benefits during the coronavirus pandemic.

View attachment 370070

At the same time, the net worth of billionaires increased by half a trillion dollars.

View attachment 370071

“The difference in income is too big. Changes should be made soon! ”- Trump said.

From the Author:
I think the Deep State did not like the President's last remark. Need to wait for new BLM riots.

barring a formal policy proposal, it is meaningless rhetoric.

it might be interesting to future historians, the really hard core ones that want to know every thought an historical figure had and at what time he had it.

but until trump invests some political capital into turning it into action, it means nothing.

Rump has never had a political party or philosophy beyond "what lines the pockets of Numero Uno the Asshole".

If you don't immediately see what's wrong with that picture, you're part of the problem.

Bed wetting parasites like you are the problem. You worship cults of personality like that meat puppet faggot and hitlary, while they do exactly what you piss and moan republicrats do. For the entire 8 years of your moonbat messiah's dismal regime, the country stayed in a state of malaise, stagnation and decline. Sure enough, the democrook billionaire donor class got rich as fuck with government hand outs for bullshit like Solydra, and $500 BILLION DOLLARS was pissed away. Yet here is a mindless, vacuous piece of shit like you who believes a man who already made billions is getting richer somehow, you can't prove it of course.

The fact you're as intellectually curious as a helium balloon, and deliberately ignorant is why you don't care that your beloved Queen Antifa never accomplished anything in life other than getting elected, and is now a multi-millionaire. That piece of shit, as well as your beloved Clinton Crime family did exactly what you parasites accuse Trump of doing. Even though I don't like a lot of the shit he has done and the massive spending he is doing, if it makes your bed wet again I hope he wins BIGLY in 2020 and that thousands of you malignant turds either kill yourselves or flee the country.

1596326204900.png

If that’s true then why would he not start new foreign wars like his predecessors to make money like they did?

Why would he not support mass illegal immigration so corporations can make money off cheap labor by firing Americans and using illegals?, like his predecessors did?

The net worth of President Trump’s businesses have fallen, not gone up. The facts don’t line up with your fantasy.

If that’s true then why would he not start new foreign wars like his predecessors to make money like they did?

Why would he not support mass illegal immigration so corporations can make money off cheap labor by firing Americans and using illegals?, like his predecessors did?

The net worth of President Trump’s businesses have fallen, not gone up. The facts don’t line up with your fantasy.

Ah so YOU have his tax returns.

Post 'em here. The whole world's been waiting.

Which two nations would that be?

Democrats are so morally depraved that they do not even feel the slightest shame for that that their country is a country of swindlers and thieves from the people and the state

The end in History is always the same - DEGRADATION, DECAY and DISAPPEARANCE

Do you mean investment bankers? Pretty diverse group. Hardly a common national identity..

Bed wetting parasites like you are the problem. You worship cults of personality like that meat puppet faggot and hitlary, while they do exactly what you piss and moan republicrats do. For the entire 8 years of your moonbat messiah's dismal regime, the country stayed in a state of malaise, stagnation and decline. Sure enough, the democrook billionaire donor class got rich as fuck with government hand outs for bullshit like Solydra, and $500 BILLION DOLLARS was pissed away. Yet here is a mindless, vacuous piece of shit like you who believes a man who already made billions is getting richer somehow, you can't prove it of course.

The fact you're as intellectually curious as a helium balloon, and deliberately ignorant is why you don't care that your beloved Queen Antifa never accomplished anything in life other than getting elected, and is now a multi-millionaire. That piece of shit, as well as your beloved Clinton Crime family did exactly what you parasites accuse Trump of doing. Even though I don't like a lot of the shit he has done and the massive spending he is doing, if it makes your bed wet again I hope he wins BIGLY in 2020 and that thousands of you malignant turds either kill yourselves or flee the country.

View attachment 370077

Dayum. Whiny-little-bitch post of that magnitude? :boo_hoo14: you gonna need some paper towels.

giphy.gif

Ask him for some Play Doh.

Why would you need his tax returns? His family business operations and their net worth are public knowledge.

Why would you need his tax returns? His family business operations and their net worth are public knowledge.

You tell me, he's the one who promised to release 'em.

Guess he LIED AGAIN huh.

What do you suppose he's afraid will get found out? There are all manner of possibilities. Place yer bets.

You tell me, he's the one who promised to release 'em.

Guess he LIED AGAIN huh.

What do you suppose he's afraid will get found out? There are all manner of possibilities. Place yer bets.
It’s funny you can’t address my points. You claim he is making all this money, “lining his pockets”, yet can’t prove it. He donates entire salary to various charities or government agencies. Is that lining his pockets?

You’re the one making the accusation, now back it up. You’re attempt to put the burden of proof on me is an admission you’ve got nothing.

Forum List

Back