Two Nations and Two Americas

Which two nations would that be?

Jews are out of the competition. They are "God-chosen".

I am talking about haves and have-nots
2nd Amendment would settle that quick.........those still alive will be the haves........the nots ....well they will be gone anyways............

Plenty of jobs after........to rebuild.
Izop's language in politics leads to war because it is fraught with misunderstanding
War is under rated...it is obvious neither side in this country wants to talk anymore..........

Let's just divide and get it over with......end the BS leading to it.
You dump fers will die without blue states supporting you
Lets try it and see.............come and take our guns bitch.........Fuck all you traitors.........

That is where we are now..........This pandemic and your destruction of the economy is beyond treason............BRING IT BITCH.

The most ludicrous segment of this OP is:

"He wrote about this on Twitter".

:laughing0301:

I think it is good that he can post on Twitter. The MSM seems to alter everything he says so this way we can at least read what he is really saying. Why do you think that that is bad?

Again --- see post 6. Suggesting anyone can "write about" anything in the space of 140 characters is just insulting to the entire world's intelligence.

Furthermore, when/where did the "MSM" "alter" what he says? Whether it's "would means wouldn't", "they took over the airports" or "my father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany, that shit's ALL ON VIDEO. You can't "alter" video. I mean you can, but you'd be called on it pretty damn quick.

Last edited:

2nd Amendment would settle that quick.........those still alive will be the haves........the nots ....well they will be gone anyways............

Izop's language in politics leads to war because it is fraught with misunderstanding
War is under rated...it is obvious neither side in this country wants to talk anymore..........

Lets try it and see.............come and take our guns bitch.........Fuck all you traitors.........

That is where we are now..........This pandemic and your destruction of the economy is beyond treason............BRING IT BITCH.
Funny how ah's can't blame the real pos responsible for it all The fn moron degenerate pervert Trump
And keep your fn guns just those weapons only used by our armies keep away from the red necks

Funny how ah's can't blame the real pos responsible for it all The fn moron degenerate pervert Trump
And keep your fn guns just those weapons only used by our armies keep away from the red necks
You sound drunk........this is red neck country.............we still keep people on leashes here.......for people like you...........

Stay in your safe places........because there a places that no one will comply.

The most ludicrous segment of this OP is:

"He wrote about this on Twitter".

:laughing0301:

I think it is good that he can post on Twitter. The MSM seems to alter everything he says so this way we can at least read what he is really saying. Why do you think that that is bad?
Why ??Because he's an asshole and lies and other assholes believe him.

You sound drunk........this is red neck country.............we still keep people on leashes here.......for people like you...........

Stay in your safe places........because there a places that no one will comply.
Just 2 glen livits ,,,,get back to your trailer

Republicans are flucked as well they should be

CNN/SSRS
6/2/20-6/5/20
IPSOS/REUTERS
7/27/20-7/28/20
CBS/YOUGOV
7/21/20-7/24/20
IPSOS/REUTERS
7/15/20-7/21/20
FOX NEWS
7/12/20-7/15/20
ABC/WASHINGTON POST
7/12/20-7/15/20
IPSOS/REUTERS
7/13/20-7/14/20
Profile image of biden

BIDEN
55%47%51%46%49%55%47%
Profile image of trump

TRUMP
41%38%41%38%41%40%37%
CNN/SSRS poll. Conducted from June 2, 2020 to June 5, 2020.
Sample = 1125 RV - Registered voters. Margin of error = +/-3.6 percentage points.

Is this the percentage of the chances of being admitted to palliative care
hospice for dementia?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back