Twitter infested with freak show images.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I was looking at the feed today which I don't usually do, but I think 25% of the feeds had images and video of that hideous carnival freak the sight of which would traumatize a rugged child of 4 that killed his own chickens on a 1920's farm.

The fact that this exists at all is an indictment of our society and a major indicator that we have descended into a behavioral sink.

And people wonder why young people are such weak ass pussy bitches that seem like their all fags. It's because too many parents stick a phone in a kids hands and let it babysit them and they spend all their time on social media absorbing this kind of nonsense for hours on end everyday.

Social media is a veritable plauge on the human mind, especially kids. It allows every freak and pervert in the world to get right on your face. And no child safe app you put on can avoid it.

Even sesame street is pushing gay pride on Twitter.

I mean I use Twitter but I only look at like some game developers, home video releasing companies or some people who post game deals. That's it really, just for updates on things I enjoy and the freakzoids still show up in my feeds.

• Banned
It's a total shit show. What I don't get is why people are sharing video of something repulsive just to expose how repulsive it is. I only had to see it once, not 8 times before I just turned it off. If something tastes like shit do you try and get everyone to taste it?

I was looking at the feed today which I don't usually do, but I think 25% of the feeds had images and video of that hideous carnival freak the sight of which would traumatize a rugged child of 4 that killed his own chickens on a 1920's farm.

The fact that this exists at all is an indictment of our society and a major indicator that we have descended into a behavioral sink.

Oh no the pity party is mad about nothing again :rolleyes:

Too many adults are interested in children’s sexuality for this trans thing to be healthy, safe, and legal. This is another one of those things we ALL know if bad, get attacked as bigots for saying it is bad, then somewhere down the line we are proven right (e.g., Russian collusion; Biden corruption; etc…). I suspect that at some point something is going to surface that unequivocally proves that 99% of all of the trannsing is geared toward grooming. We all know that grown men, children, and sex do not mix.

• Banned
Too many adults are interested in children’s sexuality for this trans thing to be healthy, safe, and legal. This is another one of those things we ALL know if bad, get attacked as bigots for saying it is bad, then somewhere down the line we are proven right (e.g., Russian collusion; Biden corruption; etc…). I suspect that at some point something is going to surface that unequivocally proves that 99% of all of the trannsing is geared toward grooming. We all know that grown men, children, and sex do not mix.
I believe it's part of a behavioral sink, and it's likely geared towards population reduction. The labor resource management of this district has determined that we need to cull some of the genetic garbage they caused an increase in by putting pads on everything and taking the lead out of paint.

It’s an indictment of Elon Musk’s stewardship of the site and the reason why ad revenues have fallen by 59%.

Twitters ad revenue reportedly drops by 59%. (Inside.com)

Forum List

Back