House committee to investigate UFOs

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its abouttime the GOP got down to investigating Americas main concernes. I am pleased that they will be checcking out deep state cover ups of the little green men.

I hope that they develop strategies to hide any possible trump invoolvement in the cover up.
But I am not convinved that they will. I fear that they have missed a trick with this committee.

They have packed the committee with some people that nobody has ever heard of. One of them is called "luna". Is that a coincidence ?

All the while there is a world respected statesman kicking her heels with nothing to do. Who is this giant ? Step forward Marjorie Taylor Greene. This woman is already a world renowned expert on Jewish Space Lasers. Alien life is a subject close to her heart. She would soon expose thosee lizardly commie bastards.

Investigating UFOs without Marje is like holding a round table on womens rights without trump. No credibility.

Its abouttime the GOP got down to investigating Americas main concernes. I am pleased that they will be checcking out deep state cover ups of the little green men.

I hope that they develop strategies to hide any possible trump invoolvement in the cover up.
But I am not convinved that they will. I fear that they have missed a trick with this committee.

They have packed the committee with some people that nobody has ever heard of. One of them is called "luna". Is that a coincidence ?

All the while there is a world respected statesman kicking her heels with nothing to do. Who is this giant ? Step forward Marjorie Taylor Greene. This woman is already a world renowned expert on Jewish Space Lasers. Alien life is a subject close to her heart. She would soon expose thosee lizardly commie bastards.

Investigating UFOs without Marje is like holding a round table on womens rights without trump. No credibility.
That would'nt be Luna Tik would it?

The Guardian?

Isn't that the UK equivalent of the National Enquirer?

I thought so. :laughing0301:

Lauren Boebert will use her martian mind-control powers to make sure they don't find the truth.
I actually have a short vid of more than just an alien space craft. Supposedly this device(?) was located in a desert in the state of California by a young boy back in the mid(?) 60's, then the story just disappeared altogether. I am sure or @ least reasonably sure that what is in the vid below(very high tech even by todays standards) is what our fed officials will be showing the general public, if indeed they would let the general public even view it.

I actually have a short vid of more than just an alien space craft. Supposedly this device(?) was located in a desert in the state of California by a young boy back in the mid(?) 60's, then the story just disappeared altogether. I am sure or @ least reasonably sure that what is in the vid below(very high tech even by todays standards) is what our fed officials will be showing the general public, if indeed they would let the general public even view it.

I think his offspring all stand at the carwash with a vacuum sticker on them. I am not 100% on this as, unless I have a funeral to go to, I just let the rain do my car washing so it has been awhile since I have seen one up close.

It's obviously just trying to play the hoax down the tracks until it eventually falls off the rails again.

BUT!
What is the US government up to when they get involved in this flying saucer nonsense?

And why are they telling military pilots to make up reports that the pilots know very well can be explained as natural?

Is there some connection to plans of military aggression?

House committee to investigate UFOs​

Sounds serious, Tammy. Which planet are you from again? Because you've been in orbit for years.

E.T. | Popdose

It's obviously just trying to play the hoax down the tracks until it eventually falls off the rails again.

BUT!
What is the US government up to when they get involved in this flying saucer nonsense?

And why are they telling military pilots to make up reports that the pilots know very well can be explained as natural?

Is there some connection to plans of military aggression?
Its important that we can identify alien life forms from another planet so that we can blow the bastards up.

Its important that we can identify alien life forms from another planet so that we can blow the bastards up.
Maybe Christianity is trying to play a part in this UFO bullshit Tommy.

Here's the best evidence for the alien spooks that has every had any grounding at all:

The Christians who are living in the clouds in their afterlife, have to be the undisputed fact that there's more than the 'here and now' of humans on/off our earth.

Can anybody do better with the dots that are apparently flying around US military aircraft?

The UFO whistleblower has never seen any evidence that is available. This is bullshit to take our minds off what the LEft is doing to this country.

They have so few tools -- distraction, deflection, projection and lies -- and they have all become dull from overuse and neglect.

They're losing and that's why they deploy the technology in places like USMB:

Total: 574 (members: 155, guests: 419)
Robots: 708

PSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..................................

THE BOTS ARE NOT WORKING, FOLKS.

Look at it rationally. Probes have determined that there is no intelligent life in our solar system other than earth (some would include earth). The nearest star is about 4 light years away and it would take about about 40,000 years to travel 1 light year with our technology. Unless interstellar aliens have found a way to bypass Einstein's theory of relativity and can travel at better than the speed of light there is no way that we would have outer space creatures visit our miserable little planet. UFO's are satellite space junk or earth launched stuff and the current craze is nothing but an effort to deflect attention from earthbound problems.

Maybe Christianity is trying to play a part in this UFO bullshit Tommy.

Here's the best evidence for the alien spooks that has every had any grounding at all:

The Christians who are living in the clouds in their afterlife, have to be the undisputed fact that there's more than the 'here and now' of humans on/off our earth.

Can anybody do better with the dots that are apparently flying around US military aircraft?
Killing aliens is the American way.

No, they don't.

Forum List

Back