Tune in at 7ET Tonight: President Biden to deliver major speech on democracy in election’s closing days in the shadow of the U.S. Capitol

Nothing Brandon can say will change anything now. On the other hand a false flag assassination attempt would give him an excuse to round up conservatives. That or his handlers are cashing in their last chip, Brandon strokes out on TV. The media would cover his life and career for days, dampening all talk about midterms.

I'd rather clean closets

I'd rather clean the toilet or the three litter boxes in the utility room.

But then, the chance to see Biden fumble his way through an attempted speech does sound like fun.

What the hell....those litter boxes can wait until tomorrow. I have a 375 ML bottle of Smirnoff raspberry vodka and a full pack of cigarettes. Maybe I'll play the drinking game, take a shot every time he fucks up, and spam his fuckups all over Twitter tonight. :04:

Cool. The Fuckwit In Chief is gonna mumble through a speech calling half of America a threat to the country.

This should put the Dimwingers over the top next week.

BLUE WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here’s my question:

How could political advisors think it would be a smart move to put Biden out to practically call 60 million Americans traitors because they don’t submit to the Democrat narrative?

Here’s my question:

How could political advisors think it would be a smart move to put Biden out to practically call 60 million Americans traitors because they don’t submit to the Democrat narrative?

Have Democrats ever been known for using common sense?

Here’s my question:

Probably the same moron who thought it was a good idea to send out a tweet giving Veggie Joe credit for the cost of living increase in SS due to his massive inflation numbers.

Probably the same moron who thought it was a good idea to send out a tweet giving Veggie Joe credit for the cost of living increase in SS due to his massive inflation numbers.

Let's be real. Potato and his administration is floundering

Yeah, I heard about that. Sad thing is that the ignorant, gullible Americans who vote Democrat will believe that.

So I watched the speech, and here are the CliffsNotes:

In his speech, he started out by bringing up the Pelosi attack, and compared the attacker's question "Where's Nancy" to the Sept 6 Capitol protest. Biden claimed voter intimidation and violence was spiraling over last two years. He went on to say that Democracy is on the ballot during the midterm elections, and that it was under attack because the former President and "extreme MAGA Republicans" challenged the results of the 2020 election. He claimed that over 300 election deniers on the ballot this year and each candidate should be asked "Will you accept results of the election?"

Biden claimed that autocracy was the rule of one party, which it isn't. It's the rule by one person with absolute power. Biden went on to call for defending defending Democracy by not challenging the vote count. He said that we should be patient, because early votes and mail-in ballots might not be counted immediately. He said that we should leave no one behind which was strange, considering how he left so many Americans behind during the Afghan withdrawal. But the main idea of the speech was that the midterm election result should be accepted as fair, and not be challenged.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY: I have to say it breaks my heart & frightens me to see the cancer eating away at the heart & soul of this amazing nation. Integrity & intelligence battling personal advancement & ignorance. When did those who don't share our views become the enemy and when did our fellow citizens decide it was 'American' to push for elected officials who would trample on the liberties & religious beliefs of those who don't share theirs? Constantly accepting the next 'new normal' can only bring us closer to a new unimaginable apocalypse

To All Those Who Don't Share My Views... You are not my enemy. A democracy needs those differences to make it better & ultimately stronger. Friendship doesn't need agreement. OUR enemy should be anyone who turns us against each other for their personal gain

To all Stalinist pigs: YOU are the enemy.

Because I love my country.

Stalinism will NOT be allowed in this country.

No negotiation, no compromise, no discussion.

The censorship, the harassment, the bullshit propaganda, AND the monkey trials AND the gulags have to stop.

NOW. Right now. Immediately.

The Democraps Stalinists better back off. Quickly. They've been warned repeatedly and they still insist on making jackasses of themselves - and by extension all Americans.

In seven days I doubt there will be any more warnings. As far as I'm concerned the Stalinists will back down or they'll be put down.

Yeah yeah boo hoo so sad for her. How many people did she lead to their deaths when she called on her supporters to March on the Capitol to stop the Dirty Don from taking office?
Actually Hitlery Von Cankles killed thousands when she and other Democrats urged BLM and ANTIFA to Burn America down causing Billions in damages to homes and businesses and our economy just like they planned it. Thousands of people died, and Billions of Dollars in damages were done.

Actually Hitlery Von Cankles killed thousands when she and other Democrats urged BLM and ANTIFA to Burn America down causing Billions in damages to homes and businesses and our economy just like they planned it. Thousands of people died, and Billions of Dollars in damages were done.
You're part of the idiot Monster Dr. Trumpenstien created that is blundering across the countryside.

Obviously he used a diseased brain too!

We have now reached the "Caligula's Horse's Manure is our President" stage of civilizational decline.

You're part of the idiot Monster Dr. Trumpenstien created that is blundering across the countryside.

Obviously he used a diseased brain too!
And let's not forget the millions Obama and Fauci murdered with their CCP BIOWEAPON manufactured in Wuhan.

Why do you think we call your little DemNazi Party a Death Cult?

And let's not forget the millions Obama and Fauci murdered with their CCP BIOWEAPON manufactured in Wuhan.

Why do you think we call your little DemNazi Party a Death Cult?

Yes lets not forget that manufacture lie.

Who's the Father of all lies Big Boy?

Yes lets not forget that manufacture lie.

Who's the Father of all lies Big Boy?
So you are going to sit here and lie to me and tell me that Obama did not authorize Fauci to create COVID 19 in a Wuhan Lab in cooperation with The Chinese CCP?

You also going to lie to me and tell me that Obama did not illegally fund this research through The Pentagon, and laundered the money through a front called EcoHealth?

You are also going to lie to me and tell me that Fauci did not predict in 2017 that The Trump Administration was going to be attacked with the very BIOWEAPON Fauci was in charge of creating?

You also going to sit here and lie to me and tell me that Obama did not use an Executive Order 10 Days before Trump was sworn into office to lift the ban on Gain of Function Research that Obama and Fauci were already doing in Wuhan?

You must be one of Satan's star pupils. Remember, I am not one of your dummy DemNazi drones with a 5th grade education that just suck up whatever propaganda your Marxist Masters tell you to spit out. Try that on the stupid people that vote for your Nazi Party, but not me.

Obama and Fauci are Murderers and so are you.

Forum List

Back