Tune in at 7ET Tonight: President Biden to deliver major speech on democracy in election’s closing days in the shadow of the U.S. Capitol

You also going
Yes, of course I am, You're Nutz.

An article published in Nature Medicine in March 2020 said that the virus likely originated through “natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer,” or “natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer.” The researchers, who analyzed genomic data, said SARS-CoV-2 “is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus.” While they said an accidental laboratory release of the naturally occurring virus can’t be ruled out, they said they “do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible.”

Yes, of course I am, You're Nutz.

An article published in Nature Medicine in March 2020 said that the virus likely originated through “natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer,” or “natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer.” The researchers, who analyzed genomic data, said SARS-CoV-2 “is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus.” While they said an accidental laboratory release of the naturally occurring virus can’t be ruled out, they said they “do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible.”

Standard Stazi DemNazi Tactics. When faced with The Truth, Ignore every single statement made, and claim that the person making them is Nutz.
I can back up every single FACT I listed.

And you cannot refute a single one of them.

This not only makes you a shill, it makes you a pathetic liar.

That filthy speech by Potatohead was just a continuation of his Nazi speech that he gave a couple of month ago.

Forum List

Back