Tune in at 7ET Tonight: President Biden to deliver major speech on democracy in election’s closing days in the shadow of the U.S. Capitol

They know they're in very real danger of losing the Senate, which has been steadily shifting for weeks to a Republican advantage. The House is in near-dunk territory at this point. This is the apocalypse for dems. If they lose both houses and DeSantis wins the White House in'24 they are going to fry.

I expect him to blame Republicans. Not going to work this time. People are pissed, as they should be, and they're going to blame Democrats next Tuesday- and blame them hard and deep.

He will be lying to the Dem base about WHY they are going to get bitch slapped next week.
No doubt there will be code words in there for BLM and ANTIFA to riot if they lose and for George Soros to deliver pallets of bricks and gallons of gasoline for their "block party post election celebrations"

No doubt there will be code words in there for BLM and ANTIFA to riot if they lose and for George Soros to deliver pallets of bricks and gallons of gasoline for their "block party post election celebrations"
My advice is that anyone living in a liberal city - NY, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, DC, LA, St. Louis, etc., or within a 10 mile radius - is to make sure their car is in the garage (if they have one), remain at home, and stay away from windows.

The George Floyd riots was just their warm-up.

They know they're in very real danger of losing the Senate, which has been steadily shifting for weeks to a Republican advantage. The House is in near-dunk territory at this point. This is the apocalypse for dems. If they lose both houses and DeSantis wins the White House in'24 they are going to fry.

I expect him to blame Republicans. Not going to work this time. People are pissed, as they should be, and they're going to blame Democrats next Tuesday- and blame them hard and deep.
I think The EPA should raid more Hot Rod Shops, and remind us how they want to ban our favorite cars and force us all to drive a Prius or ride the bus or a bicycle.

That would really help The Dems Out.

That and dropping all the charges against Paul Pelosi's gay illegal alien prostitute, CUZ Sanctuary Cities like San Fran Shitsco are all about that, right?

If Joe reminds us how he wants to put oil workers and coal miners out of business and ban fossil fuels I think that is just what is needed to pull out some last minute victories for the Dims.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY: I have to say it breaks my heart & frightens me to see the cancer eating away at the heart & soul of this amazing nation. Integrity & intelligence battling personal advancement & ignorance. When did those who don't share our views become the enemy and when did our fellow citizens decide it was 'American' to push for elected officials who would trample on the liberties & religious beliefs of those who don't share theirs? Constantly accepting the next 'new normal' can only bring us closer to a new unimaginable apocalypse

To All Those Who Don't Share My Views... You are not my enemy. A democracy needs those differences to make it better & ultimately stronger. Friendship doesn't need agreement. OUR enemy should be anyone who turns us against each other for their personal gain

Barf bags will be made available at all entrances.

the Biden administration will have to rouse down all the homeless encampments around the Capitol to find an audience for the president’s speech tonight on threats to democracy.

Yet went on her bitch circuit and complained about how she was robbed afterwards. Ironic coming from someone who rigged her primaries against Sanders.
Yeah yeah boo hoo so sad for her. How many people did she lead to their deaths when she called on her supporters to March on the Capitol to stop the Dirty Don from taking office?

I LOVE MY COUNTRY: I have to say it breaks my heart & frightens me to see the cancer eating away at the heart & soul of this amazing nation. Integrity & intelligence battling personal advancement & ignorance. When did those who don't share our views become the enemy and when did our fellow citizens decide it was 'American' to push for elected officials who would trample on the liberties & religious beliefs of those who don't share theirs? Constantly accepting the next 'new normal' can only bring us closer to a new unimaginable apocalypse

To All Those Who Don't Share My Views... You are not my enemy. A democracy needs those differences to make it better & ultimately stronger. Friendship doesn't need agreement. OUR enemy should be anyone who turns us against each other for their personal gain

xiden’s speech might be the push the gop needs to seal the deal and win

The Democrat filth stole the 2020 election.

They plan to do the same thing in the mid terms. Probably already have the fraudulent ballots filled out.

His speech will be to tell the American people not to do anything about the stolen election.

Yeah yeah boo hoo so sad for her. How many people did she lead to their deaths when she called on her supporters to March on the Capitol to stop the Dirty Don from taking office?
To see tens of millions of you get your karma will be a pleasure.

Yet she gave that traditional concession speech early the next morning.
And afterward went on to call Trump an illegitimate president, and watched as he got accused of Russian collusion - a hoax that SHE helped fund.

I don't believe he or his handlers expect this to change any races but that may not be the goal. They are already primed to deny the legitimacy of the results based on "voter suppression" and by ringing the bell of hate against the Republicans, they're just firing their opening shots for after this election. These people have decided to destroy the Republic by first eliminating faith in our electoral system. It wouldn't surprise me if they called their demented, perverted shock troops into the streets this fall.

You could be right. After spending years claiming election fraud, then millions of dollars trying to vilifying anyone pointing out their fraud, they may be planning to use election fraud again as their Raison de la perte for losing bad. I get the feeling this election in a week is going to be better than a fireworks show.

What should I watch:

Choice A: The demented U.S. President calling me and 60 million other Americans a threat to democracy

Choice B: A horror movie (wait….too similar to Choice A above)

Choice C: World Series baseball game

Yep and the math for the senate is awful this year.
2024 is a huge pickup for Republicans.

What should I watch:

Choice A: The demented U.S. President calling me and 60 million other Americans a threat to democracy

Choice B: A horror movie (wait….too similar to Choice A above)

Choice C: World Series baseball game

Maybe you should listen to Biden.

He will probably remind us how his won has killed in Iraq
How gas was $5.00 a gallon when he was installed.
How wage increases are outpacing inflation
That all is well.
Then he will take a nappy-nap.

It’s not far fetched at all to believe Biden will announce something to impede a timely returned election
Might be the postal service sudden declaration that their mailboxes are insecure. It will definitely be some billshit about health safety and well being that will be ludicrous and thinkers will not want to take part in.

Forum List

Back