Tulsi Gabbard grew up in and still has ties to a cult.

So is there any part of the OP you question, or are you saying the GOP/MAGA just doesn't care if their leaders happen to be members of a cult?
Incredibly racist to assume any non “American” religion is by definition a cult.

Also, Gabbard dumped the Democrats, I haven’t seen where she announced she is GOP/MAGA. Or is that the term for anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest?

And in other news, the democrat satanic cult is out in the open... No longer hiding their disdain for human life and desire for total control...

How about you worry about your own cult membership?
The difference is you're just making silly accusations while she is in an actual cult,

What is interesting is Gabbard did not say she was leaving the Democratic party to join the Republican party or any other party just that she was leaving the Democratic party and for that the knives from the left come out in less than 24 hours. You do realize that when a group attacks and trashes someone for leaving said group that could be considered cult like behaviour as the one thing a cult can't stand is someone leaving it.

Kinda like Trump welcomed people into his cabinet, telling us all what wonderful people they were (and the minions cheered), but then after they left their WH position, they were immediately trashed by Trump (and the minions hissed and said what miserable people they were)?

Beatles had a guru or whatever the guy called himself.

I'm making a prediction right now. Tulsi is going to throw her hat in the ring for the presidency in 2024 and leaving the dem party is part of her strategy.

Kinda like Trump welcomed people into his cabinet, telling us all what wonderful people they were (and the minions cheered), but then after they left their WH position, they were immediately trashed by Trump (and the minions hissed and said what miserable people they were)?
you know. Trump, being a businessman and not a politician probably felt like he was gobsmacked by these people that were highly recommended by the snakes who were advising the President. Why would he have thought that the members of the party whose ass he just saved would be stabbing him in the back with their sorry picks for trumps cabinet. Guess he learned a GOOD lesson, didn't he. When those folk left, they had already been caught undermining the president...what else could he do?? They had to go...and they were miserable. Don't hear anythig about RexTillerson anymore do ya. Or jeff sessions? or that big ole black gal, Omarosa, that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth About DJT until she didn't get what she wanted. The number of these snakes that have stabbed the Trumps in the back. I hope and pray their days end in misery. The left loved them as they slimed President Trump....but they are nobody now are they.

Besides naming the leader of a cult as her spirital leader, she has several members of the cult working for her, Her own parents admit to being members of the cult, and her mother even worked as their bookkeeper for a while.

Science of Identity founder Chris Butler, who Tulsi Gabbard has referred to as her ‘guru dev’, or spiritual leader
(Science of Identity Foundation / YouTube)

But in interviews and speeches, she has acknowledged and defended her links to Butler, referring to him as her “guru dev” – or spiritual leader – in 2015.
Butler is rarely seen in public these days, with the Science of Identity Foundation regularly posting decades old clips of his teachings on YouTube.
The foundation did not respond to a request for comment for this article.
In a 2017 interview with The New Yorker, Gabbard said she had never heard Butler “say anything hateful, or anything mean about anybody”.
“I can speak to my own personal experience and, frankly, my gratitude to him, for the gift of this wonderful spiritual practice that he has given to me, and to so many people.”
Butler gave a rare interview for the same New Yorker article in 2017, saying that he did have disciples, but rejecting claims he was an authoritarian.
Butler, who also goes by the name Jagad Guru, or teacher of the world, said he preferred to think of himself as a follower or student, rather than a teacher or leader.
He described his relationship with his devotees as one of love.
Sinavaiana Gabbard remembers learning some 40 years ago that her brother Mike – Tulsi’s father and longterm Hawaiian state lawmaker – had joined the Science of Identity.
The extended family were gathering for Sunday brunch, a weekly feast and cultural institution in Samoa. When Mike announced he and his family had become strict vegetarians, her mother was deeply upset.
Then seemingly overnight, her nephews, Tulsi’s older brothers, had new Sanskrit names.
She says as a child of the ‘60s, she didn’t find this strange, but it was an “unsettling” adjustment for her parents.
She later learned that the whole family were “prostrating at the feet” of Butler, a “white surfer dude”.
Dr Carolina Sinavaiana Gabbard with her brother Mike Gabbard, a Hawaiian state senator
(Supplied)
Tulsi attended a Science of Identity boarding school in the Philippines, according to several sources, and spent her formative years and schooling sheltered from outside influences, her aunt said.
The Science of Identity Foundation (SIF) was formed in 1977 by Chris Butler as a breakaway sect of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), also known as the Hare Krishna movement.
Its stated aim is to “pass on the ancient teachings of yoga in a scientific, logical, and clear manner so that people can, with intelligence, seriously contemplate upon, consider”.
However, former members have been speaking out about the abusive practices of the Science of Identity Foundation for several years.

What's your point, sour grapes now that she's left the party? Gonna moan and carry on about her, try to destroy her socially?

Of course, it's obvious why you posted this NOW and not several months ago.

Besides naming the leader of a cult as her spirital leader, she has several members of the cult working for her, Her own parents admit to being members of the cult, and her mother even worked as their bookkeeper for a while.

Science of Identity founder Chris Butler, who Tulsi Gabbard has referred to as her ‘guru dev’, or spiritual leader

But in interviews and speeches, she has acknowledged and defended her links to Butler, referring to him as her “guru dev” – or spiritual leader – in 2015.
Butler is rarely seen in public these days, with the Science of Identity Foundation regularly posting decades old clips of his teachings on YouTube.
In a 2017 interview with The New Yorker, Gabbard said she had never heard Butler “say anything hateful, or anything mean about anybody”.
“I can speak to my own personal experience and, frankly, my gratitude to him, for the gift of this wonderful spiritual practice that he has given to me, and to so many people.”
Butler gave a rare interview for the same New Yorker article in 2017, saying that he did have disciples, but rejecting claims he was an authoritarian.
Butler, who also goes by the name Jagad Guru, or teacher of the world, said he preferred to think of himself as a follower or student, rather than a teacher or leader.
Sinavaiana Gabbard remembers learning some 40 years ago that her brother Mike – Tulsi’s father and longterm Hawaiian state lawmaker – had joined the Science of Identity.
The extended family were gathering for Sunday brunch, a weekly feast and cultural institution in Samoa. When Mike announced he and his family had become strict vegetarians, her mother was deeply upset.
Then seemingly overnight, her nephews, Tulsi’s older brothers, had new Sanskrit names.
She says as a child of the ‘60s, she didn’t find this strange, but it was an “unsettling” adjustment for her parents.
She later learned that the whole family were “prostrating at the feet” of Butler, a “white surfer dude”.
Dr Carolina Sinavaiana Gabbard with her brother Mike Gabbard, a Hawaiian state senator
(Supplied)
Tulsi attended a Science of Identity boarding school in the Philippines, according to several sources, and spent her formative years and schooling sheltered from outside influences, her aunt said.
The Science of Identity Foundation (SIF) was formed in 1977 by Chris Butler as a breakaway sect of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), also known as the Hare Krishna movement.
Its stated aim is to “pass on the ancient teachings of yoga in a scientific, logical, and clear manner so that people can, with intelligence, seriously contemplate upon, consider”.
However, former members have been speaking out about the abusive practices of the Science of Identity Foundation for several years.

This is expected of DemoKKKrats.

you know. Trump, being a businessman and not a politician probably felt like he was gobsmacked by these people that were highly recommended by the snakes who were advising the President. Why would he have thought that the members of the party whose ass he just saved would be stabbing him in the back with their sorry picks for trumps cabinet. Guess he learned a GOOD lesson, didn't he. When those folk left, they had already been caught undermining the president...what else could he do?? They had to go...and they were miserable. Don't hear anythig about RexTillerson anymore do ya. Or jeff sessions? or that big ole black gal, Omarosa, that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth About DJT until she didn't get what she wanted. The number of these snakes that have stabbed the Trumps in the back. I hope and pray their days end in misery. The left loved them as they slimed President Trump....but they are nobody now are they.

What about "da Mooch"? Trump told us what a great guy he was and would get the job done right because he wasn't a political guy. Only trouble is, he was fired only 10 days after Trump hired him. There are lots of people who weren't politicians that Trump hired and then fired. And these were people Trump himself said were great people. Face it, Trump is a fickle ass individual.

What about "da Mooch"? Trump told us what a great guy he was and would get the job done right because he wasn't a political guy. Only trouble is, he was fired only 10 days after Trump hired him. There are lots of people who weren't politicians that Trump hired and then fired. And these were people Trump himself said were great people. Face it, Trump is a fickle ass individual.
No. I don't think so. I think he was learning how the war of politics works. Nobody, NOBODY got as much done, in spite of rinos and dems saying that can't be done..>HE. DID IT.

(Supplied)

Fuck off, troll.

Forum List

Back