TULIP (God calls some to atheism)

Seriously... you guys make this shit easy.

Think about it... if some guy was biased against the Japanese you'd be able to easily make them look stupid for ripping on the Japanese. Easily.

That's where we are at. This shit is easy.

Still ignoring you, dingbat. The software allows one to peek now and then. Sure must suck to be you.
Okay, Bubbye again :sleeping-smiley-015:

Still ignoring you, dingbat. The software allows one to peek now and then. Sure must suck to be you.
Okay, Bubbye again :sleeping-smiley-015:
I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you to not read my posts because I don't want to pass out.

Your ego won't allow you to not look at a post that might make you look silly.

the religion of antiquity is the true / only path to happiness and admission to the Everlasting

Where can I find information about this religion of antiquity? Can I just make up the rules and accuse the rules of being old? How does this religion of antiquity work exactly? It honestly doesn’t even sound like a real thing.
Where can I find information about this religion of antiquity? Can I just make up the rules and accuse the rules of being old? How does this religion of antiquity work exactly? It honestly doesn’t even sound like a real thing.
one sentence - the triumph of good vs evil.

hard to lookup a spoken religion, religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - prescribed and reiterated by the transpiring and climatic events during the time of noah as the means for admission to the Everlasting or the culmination of humanity with judgement rendered when completed - no faith required.

It sounds like you are a free thinking atheist. You reject the stupid parts of the Bible but accept the parts that are good.
There are no "stupid parts of the Bible." After my own experience of God, the Bible mystified me, I couldn't understand it. That is when I began studying history, cultures, languages. Once I got away from Modern English and Western culture it made great sense.

Keep in mind, I still tend to be a rabble-rouser when it comes to my own opinions of Jacob and Esau (I'm on Esau's side); Saul and David (I favor Saul, and just barely keep myself from despising David); argue that the more secular leader was a great deal more merciful than the priests when it came to the Amalekites, etc. I love Jonah for his failures, etc.

The Bible was written by brilliant people with humor. Try reading God and His ways more as a setting than as a character; it may help to make better sense of the written word.

I am in the process of reading through the Book of Mormon. I find it interesting that all the heroes in the Bible were actually bad people and the heroes of the Book of Mormon are good people.

Jacob was a liar. David was an all around bad guy but was a man after God’s own heart. Paul was a militant murderer of Christians. Solomon was an adulterer to the degree that would make Wilt Chamberlin blush. Samson was a murderer. I think the lesson is that God can use anybody for His service. The sinister side of me tells me that the Bible is actually written for the use of a few elites to utilize to control others. It makes me wonder why in centuries past people were murdered for translating the Bible. The Bible is an easily deciphered coded message for the wicked people of this world and if too many people read the Bible then the wicked people lose their power because we will know what they are up to. Every time a cult leader reaches notoriety we discover that the cult leader had an obsession with the Bible. Maybe it is not a coincidence that all the heroes in the Bible are bad guys. Maybe that is kinda the message. Bad guys rule. Good guys will believe anything you say as long as you use the god concept constantly. You can mold those good guys into anything you want and utilize them to reach any of your goals. Remind them constantly that good people deny themselves and submit to authority. It is almost too transparent to me. I guess I am one of the elites that the Bible was written to.

The next step is becoming a bad guy and utilizing the things I learned from the Bible.
Are you trying to sound like the Churchlady?

View attachment 477327

There is a song we sing called Farther Along.

Then do we wonder why others prosper living so wicked year after year. Farther along we’ll know all about it. Farther along we’ll understand why.

The Bible shows us how to use wickedness to become prosperous.
That's a silly conclusion, but shouldn't it have been further along. "farther" refers to actual distances between objects while further refers to figurative distances or something that is additional or more.

Seriously, if you guys couldn't get basic grammar correct, what makes you think you guys should have been tackling the more complex subject of biblical interpretation?

I looked into what you are saying. The song is titled Farther Along spelled f - a - r - t - h - e - r. Perhaps the author was incorrect but this song continue to pass in tradition with the fa farther instead of the fu further. Basically what I am saying is fu or is it fa? I forget.

the religion of antiquity is the true / only path to happiness and admission to the Everlasting

hard to lookup a spoken religion, religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - prescribed and reiterated by the transpiring and climatic events during the time of noah as the means for admission to the Everlasting or the culmination of humanity with judgement rendered when completed - no faith required.

So basically I can make shit up ? I like it.

no, not in triumph, the answers are attained. purity is required - evolution is the physical example, the living religion in progress.

How did I get here?

oddball for an atheist - are you dead after arrival.

no, not in triumph, the answers are attained. purity is required - evolution is the physical example, the living religion in progress.

How did I get here?

There is no oral tradition for the religion of antiquity. That’s bonkers as all hell. You are telling me that you can trace a single sentence all the way back to Noah? Can you name one person per one hundred years that passed this along? It should be an unbroken chain if you are making an argument for an oral tradition.

Jews have an oral tradition. Christians have an oral tradition. Buddhist have an oral tradition.

Your religion of antiquity is your personal observation. If not, then who is the person that passed this oral tradition to you and who is the person who passed that oral tradition to that person? Can you at least go that far back?

It sounds like you are a free thinking atheist. You reject the stupid parts of the Bible but accept the parts that are good.
There are no "stupid parts of the Bible." After my own experience of God, the Bible mystified me, I couldn't understand it. That is when I began studying history, cultures, languages. Once I got away from Modern English and Western culture it made great sense.

Keep in mind, I still tend to be a rabble-rouser when it comes to my own opinions of Jacob and Esau (I'm on Esau's side); Saul and David (I favor Saul, and just barely keep myself from despising David); argue that the more secular leader was a great deal more merciful than the priests when it came to the Amalekites, etc. I love Jonah for his failures, etc.

The Bible was written by brilliant people with humor. Try reading God and His ways more as a setting than as a character; it may help to make better sense of the written word.

I am in the process of reading through the Book of Mormon. I find it interesting that all the heroes in the Bible were actually bad people and the heroes of the Book of Mormon are good people.

Jacob was a liar. David was an all around bad guy but was a man after God’s own heart. Paul was a militant murderer of Christians. Solomon was an adulterer to the degree that would make Wilt Chamberlin blush. Samson was a murderer. I think the lesson is that God can use anybody for His service. The sinister side of me tells me that the Bible is actually written for the use of a few elites to utilize to control others. It makes me wonder why in centuries past people were murdered for translating the Bible. The Bible is an easily deciphered coded message for the wicked people of this world and if too many people read the Bible then the wicked people lose their power because we will know what they are up to. Every time a cult leader reaches notoriety we discover that the cult leader had an obsession with the Bible. Maybe it is not a coincidence that all the heroes in the Bible are bad guys. Maybe that is kinda the message. Bad guys rule. Good guys will believe anything you say as long as you use the god concept constantly. You can mold those good guys into anything you want and utilize them to reach any of your goals. Remind them constantly that good people deny themselves and submit to authority. It is almost too transparent to me. I guess I am one of the elites that the Bible was written to.

The next step is becoming a bad guy and utilizing the things I learned from the Bible.
Are you trying to sound like the Churchlady?

View attachment 477327

There is a song we sing called Farther Along.

Then do we wonder why others prosper living so wicked year after year. Farther along we’ll know all about it. Farther along we’ll understand why.

The Bible shows us how to use wickedness to become prosperous.
That's a silly conclusion, but shouldn't it have been further along. "farther" refers to actual distances between objects while further refers to figurative distances or something that is additional or more.

Seriously, if you guys couldn't get basic grammar correct, what makes you think you guys should have been tackling the more complex subject of biblical interpretation?

I looked into what you are saying. The song is titled Farther Along spelled f - a - r - t - h - e - r. Perhaps the author was incorrect but this song continue to pass in tradition with the fa farther instead of the fu further. Basically what I am saying is fu or is it fa? I forget.
It's all good. Next time you join a church don't join westboro again.

That and get a lobotomy which is probably less enjoyable but probably won't be too bad for a cantaloupe.

Sounds like a certain spin on the following passage: "for thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."

How did I get here?

There is no oral tradition for the religion of antiquity. That’s bonkers as all hell. You are telling me that you can trace a single sentence all the way back to Noah? Can you name one person per one hundred years that passed this along? It should be an unbroken chain if you are making an argument for an oral tradition.

Jews have an oral tradition. Christians have an oral tradition. Buddhist have an oral tradition.

Your religion of antiquity is your personal observation. If not, then who is the person that passed this oral tradition to you and who is the person who passed that oral tradition to that person? Can you at least go that far back?
Can you name one person per one hundred years that passed this along? It should be an unbroken chain if you are making an argument for an oral tradition.

those are not oral traditions - they became scriptural and are dead including islam they have all abandoned the prescribed oral religion set during the catastrophic event at the time of noah for their own tailor made rendition that will lead them nowhere but extinction. if in their end they have not fulfilled the requirement to triumph in order to even participate for a final judgement -

what do you mean the religions lineage - its in all three of their books - buried but available for who has the temperament to recognize the progression from the beginning of life to the present day. and the associated recorded, metaphysical events that have occurred the same as the evolving physical characteristics displayed by evolution.

When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best..

what do you mean the religions lineage - its in all three of their books -

You and I disagree on what oral tradition is.

If my father told a story about my ancestor that his father told him and his father told him that may not match up with written records, that would be an oral tradition. You are talking about reading books and drawing your own conclusions. That’s called research. That is not called an oral tradition. Now you know what oral tradition means. You have two choices. Continue lying or stop saying “oral tradition”. I’m pretty sure I know which one you will pick. You have been obsessed with your lie about the religion of antiquity in every post you have written since the internet was invented.

I already wrote you off as a Bozo. I guess I was just hoping you would create a lie that at least attempts to validate your claim.

My final conclusion: There is no oral tradition regarding the religion of antiquity. There aren’t even two people in the world that believe in it. There is only one person.

Do you really need me to point it out or did you already know you were lying repeatedly ?

Forum List

Back