Tucker Carlson's Patriot Purge

If you ever watch any documentary, this must be first in line:

Part 1: The domestic war on terror is here — and it’s coming for half of the country. Tucker explores how the Biden regime is using the Capitol riots on January Sixth to paint Americans as terrorists. But what exactly happened on 1/6 and how much of what we were told was a lie?

Par 2: The Biden regime has launched one of the largest manhunts in history. Tucker and his team talk to patriots that kicked in the doors of terrorists that are now having their doors kicked in by the state they once served.

Part 3: Meet the political prisoners of the new war on terror. The accused of 1/6 have endured abuse and months of pretrial detention. And now War on Terror 2.0 has its first confirmed kill: slain protestor Ashli Babbitt.

Fortunately I have found some free uploads online:

PART ONE

Is it Kismet? I just read about Mike Lindell being ruffed up by the FBI Gestapo, our great president Trump was raided by the FBI Gestapo, Jan 6 patriots are still illegally jailed, and then I stumble upon this thread while perusing old threads. Tucker Carlson must be a prophet. Everything he warned about is happening now.

If you ever watch any documentary, this must be first in line:

Part 1: The domestic war on terror is here — and it’s coming for half of the country. Tucker explores how the Biden regime is using the Capitol riots on January Sixth to paint Americans as terrorists. But what exactly happened on 1/6 and how much of what we were told was a lie?

Par 2: The Biden regime has launched one of the largest manhunts in history. Tucker and his team talk to patriots that kicked in the doors of terrorists that are now having their doors kicked in by the state they once served.

Part 3: Meet the political prisoners of the new war on terror. The accused of 1/6 have endured abuse and months of pretrial detention. And now War on Terror 2.0 has its first confirmed kill: slain protestor Ashli Babbitt.

Fortunately I have found some free uploads online:

PART ONE

So Tucker has been vindicated finally:

FBI hero paying the price for exposing unjust ‘persecution’ of conservative Americans

pillsbury-doughboy-poke.gif

Bumping due to the recent threads that are proving this documentary to be correct

Forum List

Back