Full 30 minute Speech: 'Now Is That Moment': Bernie Sanders Argues For 'Fundamental Review' Of American Priorities...against new Defense spending bill

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the defense bill is 75 billion dollars more than Trump's last bill and 25 billion more than what Biden requested. MY GOD, THAT'S MONSTROUS!

• Banned
I applaud Senators Markey & Sanders for an amendment to trim $25 billion off of the $768 Billion dollar giveaway. Why have we spent $3 Trillion the last 4 years on a bloated pentagon, & not one moderate has asked for offsets?

• Banned
Handout? HANDOUT?

it's called giving people SEED MONEY so they can then become MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE all by themselves, my friends

Bernie would be more comfortable in Lenin's administration at the Kremlin after the Russian revolution.

• Banned
On 9-10-01, Defense Sec. Donald Rumsfeld: “Our financial systems are decades old...we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor...because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.”

that's the telling quote Bernie gave in the speech

the defense bill is 75 billion dollars more than Trump's last bill and 25 billion more than what Biden requested. MY GOD, THAT'S MONSTROUS!

For those who don't have the time to listen to the half hour speech, the gist of it is that Sanders is putting forth an amendment to reduce the defense bill by $25 billion, back to what President Biden requested.

Forum List

Back