Tucker Carlson sides with Putin over Russian build up at Ukraine border

Hard to believe a leftist is so demented as to think about Trump all the time, all the time. You almost make Poopeypants seem sane. And your tiny brain is occupied with such misinformation.....wacko.
They know he's a real danger to come back in 24.

How interesting that you know the inner workings of someone else's mind with absolutely no evidence. You don't like Trump I get it. Has nothing to do with his abilities as president. His foreign policy was massively more successful than the idiot:s policy who's in office now. And yes we have had presidents who bowed before foreign dignitaries you don't remember Obama? He went around the world and kissed ass all over the place it was absolutely disgusting. The president of a Nation down talking his own nation and his own people in front of foreigners who clapped loudly when they heard it. I don't recall Trump ever doing that. If you have no opinion about that then you're a double standard piece of shit now aren't you?

Jo
Putin Lover....the repub party is full of Putin Lovers

You are a great mouth piece for Putin. I see a raise for you soon!
No I'm not... I understand who Putin is and what he is.... I simply don't care. He's smart enough to stay within his own boundaries. This fear of him trying to rebuild the USSR is hogwash.
Russia can barely feed itself how would they feed an additional half-dozen satellite nations with a combined population of some 100 million?

No I'm not... I understand who Putin is and what he is.... I simply don't care. He's smart enough to stay within his own boundaries. This fear of him trying to rebuild the USSR is hogwash.
Russia can barely feed itself how would they feed an additional half-dozen satellite nations with a combined population of some 100 million?
You do remember 2014 and Crimea...right?

You do remember 2014 and Crimea...right?
Crimea would never have happened if it wasn't for the fact that Ukraine politics had been infiltrated by NATO who wanted them to block Putin's access to his naval Base or should I say his rented naval base in Crimea. Any military strategist with half a brain could have predicted the outcome of that one. You're seriously going to tell one of the world's top three superpowers that you going to just yank it's only naval Base in that region away from them? That wasn't too smart. Once again you have to ask the question why these things are being done. Once again the answer is at the behest of the central banks who are doing everything in their power to diminish the up-and-coming influence of the Euro-asian economy that floats between Russia and China.

Let's see, trump actually flipped onto his back and sided with Putin when US Intel found that Putin interfered in the 2016 election. Now treasonous Tucker is siding with Putin as he seems to be staging an invasion of Ukraine.

Just how much more does the MAGA cult have do to convince Americans that they are just another pro-putin, anti-democratic, propaganda disseminating, fascist, cult following?
Sooo... you're saying you'd be okie dokie with CCP, Iranian, or Russian troops and advanced weapons systems parked on our southern or northern borders? That about right?

The Russians the Chinese the North Koreans the Israelis and even the Japanese have interfered with every US election going back 50 years you dunce.
Yeah... it's kind of what nations DO, and always have...

How interesting that you know the inner workings of someone else's mind with absolutely no evidence.
It seems to be a common trait among Dems. It's a breathtaking level of arrogance and they seem comfortable claiming it. Well... like Trump recently said "F##K'em...

Don't upset Russia! Don't upset Russia!"

What a fucking cuck.
Let's see. USSR collapses but Russia retains massive nuclear arsenal. Russia is and has always been paranoid of invasion (30 million dead in WWII makes that seem, reasonable). NATO promises not to encroach on Russia's borders. NATO is now considering making Ukraine a member. I don't think we'd be cucks if we got a little pissy about Russian or Chinese intermediate nukes, armor, spec forces and the like on our southern border, would YOU? Oh, and there's THIS:

Let's see. USSR collapses but Russia retains massive nuclear arsenal. Russia is and has always been paranoid of invasion (30 million dead in WWII makes that seem, reasonable). NATO promises not to encroach on Russia's borders. NATO is now considering making Ukraine a member. I don't think we'd be cucks if we got a little pissy about Russian or Chinese intermediate nukes, armor, spec forces and the like on our southern border, would YOU? Oh, and there's THIS:

NATO promises not to encroach on Russia's borders.

You mean they promised not to encroach into the nations that were enslaved by the Soviets?
It's not like Russia's neighbors have any reason to distrust Russia, right?

Sooo... you're saying you'd be okie dokie with CCP, Iranian, or Russian troops and advanced weapons systems parked on our southern or northern borders? That about right?
You got it backwards, sherlock. Ukraine is not threatening Russia, Russian is threatening Ukraine.

You sound like another Putin Humper.....MAGA!

Hard to believe a leftist is so demented as to think about Trump all the time, all the time. You almost make Poopeypants seem sane. And your tiny brain is occupied with such misinformation.....wacko.

They'd rather think about Trump than poopypants because at least with Trump there was something there to actually THINK about.

Forum List

Back