Tucker Carlson defending Russia while they build up troops at Ukraine border

with his approval of Nordstream and his disaster of a withdrawal [ show of weakness ] in Afghanistan Biden has been a huge gift for China and Russia ! they are showing signs of aggression that they never dared during the last admin ! facts !
You mean after trump surrendered to the taliban? He actually tried to pay them off...like any good Mafia Boss.

You mean after trump surrendered to the taliban? He actually tried to pay them off...like any good Mafia Boss.

the US still controlled Bagram Airfield and was still in possession of the 80 billion in military equipment when Trump left office ! Biden turned a stable controlled draw down into defeat and surrender . facts ! polls blame Biden for the Afghan disaster ! Polls: Americans back end to Afghanistan war but fault Biden's execution

with his approval of Nordstream and his disaster of a withdrawal [ show of weakness ] in Afghanistan Biden has been a huge gift for China and Russia ! they are showing signs of aggression that they never dared during the last admin ! facts !
What facts? Tump made a deal with the Taliban without including the Afghan government, whose military had been fully weaponized. The result was that the Taliban had plenty of time to control the country and the gates to the Airport, and prevented many from entering the airport, which created the panic.
The problem with China was exacerbated by tump's "locked and loaded" diplomacy and fuck-ups after he lost the election, because a nervous China began to beef up its military. His lost trade war
has cost Americans dearly and has sent our allies into trade agreements with China and each other, and we were left out. China's economic power has increased dramatically, thanks to tump and his failure, once again, to prepare for unintended consequences. First you do the dirty, and then you pay the consequences of your actions and we are paying for the amateur tump's failed management effort. "Trade wars are easy to win" "Mexico will pay for the wall" "I know more about technology than anybody" "I know more than the generals" 'I will have a better, cheaper health plan'

What facts? Tump made a deal with the Taliban without including the Afghan government, whose military had been fully weaponized. The result was that the Taliban had plenty of time to control the country and the gates to the Airport, and prevented many from entering the airport, which created the panic.
The problem with China was exacerbated by tump's "locked and loaded" diplomacy and fuck-ups after he lost the election, because a nervous China began to beef up its military. His lost trade war
has cost Americans dearly and has sent our allies into trade agreements with China and each other, and we were left out. China's economic power has increased dramatically, thanks to tump and his failure, once again, to prepare for unintended consequences. First you do the dirty, and then you pay the consequences of your actions and we are paying for the amateur tump's failed management effort. "Trade wars are easy to win" "Mexico will pay for the wall" "I know more about technology than anybody" "I know more than the generals" 'I will have a better, cheaper health plan'
1st of all the Taliban didnt control Afghanistan when Trump left office ! and as far as China goes Trump was tougher on that evil communist regime than any POTUS in decades ! maybe you like unfair trade agreements and intellectual property theft that take American jobs and empowers your communist allies but real Americans dont !

Who said he lied? He is a Putin supporter. He freely admits it.

SHUT UP, you ignorant asshole. Your own article says he was only ACCUSED of it. From that you spin the lie that he supports Putin. Fuck you and the jackass you rode in on. Carlson is onlly getting ACCUSED of such bull because he dares to tell people the truth, and in America today, anyone who tells the TRUTH is a threat to be attacked. :fu:

Who said he lied? He is a Putin supporter. He freely admits it. And MAGA and the repub party have gone full blown Russian Propaganda. They have shown the world that they are Putin's Party.
Specifically, where has Tucker Carlson said he is a supporter of President Putin?

Carlson HAS repeatedly advocated that we do NOT have a strategic interest in Ukraine. Why should we get into a hot war with Russia over a country that is not important to our country? Don't most people want us to stay out of unnecessary wars?

A whacked-out Republican even went over the edge suggesting that first-strike nuclear weapons were not off the table. WUT? I think you would believe that is bat doo doo crazy!

1st of all the Taliban didnt control Afghanistan when Trump left office ! and as far as China goes Trump was tougher on that evil communist regime than any POTUS in decades ! maybe you like unfair trade agreements and intellectual property theft that take American jobs and empowers your communist allies but real Americans dont !
The Taliban knew that all they had to do was to sit back and wait, because of the ridiculous deal he made without consulting the Afghan government to pull troops out with no plan for evacuation of Americans and allied Afghans. He left 100,000 Kurds, many of whom supported our troops, to be slaughtered in Syria by the Turks. Trump is famous for not thinking about unintended consequences.
It is one thing to be tough on China and another thing to insult their intelligence with "locked and
loaded" behavior, rather than diplomacy. Did he think that the Chinese would cower in fear?? His "tougher" stance not only lost the trade war, but chased our allies into the lap of China for trade deals and created the second largest economic power in the world. Once again no preparation for unintended consequences. Americans are now paying for Trump's
ignorance.

Specifically, where has Tucker Carlson said he is a supporter of President Putin?

Carlson HAS repeatedly advocated that we do NOT have a strategic interest in Ukraine. Why should we get into a hot war with Russia over a country that is not important to our country? Don't most people want us to stay out of unnecessary wars?

A whacked-out Republican even went over the edge suggesting that first-strike nuclear weapons were not off the table. WUT? I think you would believe that is bat doo doo crazy!
What you say has some teeth. However, to do nothing would be like giving Russia tacit approval to attack its neighbors, like Poland, etc. The war would inevitably spread as countries weaponized and engaged. The world is a time bomb waiting to explode. Tuckums is not a student of history.

Putin is counting on HIS BOY...trump winning in 2024. He knows trump will try to take the US down.

By then...trump may be in jail.

So he's moving troops to the border 3+ years in advance.

Poor progs, they are so married to their constructs they can't abandon them once they fall apart. It's sad and pathetic, and a joy to watch.

What you say has some teeth. However, to do nothing would be like giving Russia tacit approval to attack its neighbors, like Poland, etc. The war would inevitably spread as countries weaponized and engaged. The world is a time bomb waiting to explode. Tuckums is not a student of history.
Poland is a member of NATO. MAJOR difference.

How is Tucker Carlson not a student of history?

The Taliban knew that all they had to do was to sit back and wait, because of the ridiculous deal he made without consulting the Afghan government to pull troops out with no plan for evacuation of Americans and allied Afghans. He left 100,000 Kurds, many of whom supported our troops, to be slaughtered in Syria by the Turks. Trump is famous for not thinking about unintended consequences.
It is one thing to be tough on China and another thing to insult their intelligence with "locked and
loaded" behavior, rather than diplomacy. Did he think that the Chinese would cower in fear?? His "tougher" stance not only lost the trade war, but chased our allies into the lap of China for trade deals and created the second largest economic power in the world. Once again no preparation for unintended consequences. Americans are now paying for Trump's
ignorance.
How are Americans paying for Trump's "ignorance"?

Silly me, here I thought President Biden had been in office for the past year. Who knew?

What is your ultimate goal when you intentionally misspell President Trump's name? What, to you, would be a home run?

What is your ultimate goal when you intentionally misspell President Trump's name? What, to you, would be a home run?
I intentionally misspell Trump's name in response to your misspelling of President Biden's name.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. When you and your ilk show respect, so will I.

How are Americans paying for Trump's "ignorance"?

Silly me, here I thought President Biden had been in office for the past year. Who knew?
What a President does is felt long after the dust settles. Who knew?

Tucker knows that when the corruption mill that is the Ukraine goes back under Russian control the 'big man's" 10% along with other US politicians (on both "sides") who were profiting will go away and Putin might even name names.

Poland is a member of NATO. MAJOR difference.

How is Tucker Carlson not a student of history?
His general approach to just about any topic is akin to flapping in the breeze. How is Tucker a student of history? His comments about our involvement in Ukraine is testament to that, because if we don't have any response, Putin will continue in his desire to revive the Russian Empire and threaten its neighbors.

His general approach to just about any topic is akin to flapping in the breeze. How is Tucker a student of history? His comments about our involvement in Ukraine is testament to that, because if we don't have any response, Putin will continue in his desire to revive the Russian Empire and threaten its neighbors.
You already boasted about your ignorance when you showed that you have no clue as to who are the members of NATO and probably not the structure or responsibilities.

You also neglected to share your insight with us about the stratigic importance of the Ukraine.

You already boasted about your ignorance when you showed that you have no clue as to who are the members of NATO and probably not the structure or responsibilities.

You also neglected to share your insight with us about the stratigic importance of the Ukraine.
You are not making sense with the NATO comment. Yes, Poland is a part of NATO Duh. I do not believe that they are immune from Russian interference.
I pointed out my insight as to why we need to oppose Putin on his Ukraine involvement.
No clue? Really?

ignorance.
false ! America is paying for democrat policies that coddle bad actors like the CCP ! maybe you are ok with China crapping on America and maybe you have no problem with Biden pulling the military out of Afghanistan before getting civilians and allies and equipment out first ! that show of incompetence sent a message loud and clear to Russia ,China, Iran and other bad actors that America has weak leaders in charge ! the CCP even used the Afghanistan disaster as proof that the POTUS will not stand behind Taiwan if China invades or attacks ! China portrays the U.S. as 'weak and unreliable' to draw Taiwan closer, analyst says

Forum List

Back