Newsmax Blasts Tucker Carlson for "Supporting Putin and Russia's Invasion of Ukraine"

You don't have to get so damn mad that you think your words and opinions are all that counts.
I will refrain from calling you what I think of you.
Why would you do that?

It's disingenuous to tell someone that.

Like for you.

I see you like crotch rockets.

Which tells me that you like being bent over.

Prove me wrong.

Good for Newsmax.

They'll be owned by Dominion Software one day, but props to them for standing up for what's right.

Newsmax believes Russia has made a major transgression and this should be condemned strongly by all people. I think we are seeing for conservatives a clarity moment where Fox News’ main host is stating categorically he is siding with Putin and Russia in support of the invasion. Newsmax supports President Biden’s efforts to stop this invasion, if anything we think he is not being strong enough. We believe there is a bipartisan consensus in opposition to this dangerous aggression.​

Tucker Carlson does not support putin or the russian invasion of ukraine

any lib on this forum who thinks differently should post a link to carlson’s actual words

but they cant do it

Take your head out of the sand. All you have to do is check posts on this board.
Yes there are a handful of cringeworthy quotes from my side

but what I am mostly hearing is criticism of the way biden is handling the situation

Yes there are a handful of cringeworthy quotes from my side

but what I am mostly hearing is criticism of the way biden is handling the situation
But the criticisms are just knee jerk without real substance, while Putin is lionized.

But the criticisms are just knee jerk without real substance, while Putin is lionized.
Wrong

biden is a senile old fool and putin isnt

its the same as when nevil chamberlain was dying of cancer while matching wits with hitler at munich

that was a mismatch that led us into WWII

Wrong

biden is a senile old fool and putin isnt

its the same as when nevil chamberlain was dying of cancer while matching wits with hitler at munich

that was a mismatch that led us into WWII
Still has twice the smarts of Trump, who claimed he was a stable genius, but made less sense than Mr. Ed, the real deal in that category.

Last edited:
Good for Newsmax.

They'll be owned by Dominion Software one day, but props to them for standing up for what's right.

Newsmax believes Russia has made a major transgression and this should be condemned strongly by all people. I think we are seeing for conservatives a clarity moment where Fox News’ main host is stating categorically he is siding with Putin and Russia in support of the invasion. Newsmax supports President Biden’s efforts to stop this invasion, if anything we think he is not being strong enough. We believe there is a bipartisan consensus in opposition to this dangerous aggression.​

Newsmax cucked out long ago. They are just as worthless as Fox.

Forum List

Back