Newsmax Blasts Tucker Carlson for "Supporting Putin and Russia's Invasion of Ukraine"

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Good for Newsmax.

They'll be owned by Dominion Software one day, but props to them for standing up for what's right.

Newsmax believes Russia has made a major transgression and this should be condemned strongly by all people. I think we are seeing for conservatives a clarity moment where Fox News’ main host is stating categorically he is siding with Putin and Russia in support of the invasion. Newsmax supports President Biden’s efforts to stop this invasion, if anything we think he is not being strong enough. We believe there is a bipartisan consensus in opposition to this dangerous aggression.​

News Max is already compromised...they fuckin all are.

You human speak n spells just say what you are told to say.

Besides.

Putin did the right thing.

None of you fucking brain dead drones said a fucking thing as Kiev turned a blind eye as Azov Battalion Fascists rocketed, and shelled innocent civilians in an ethnic cleansing;.

Over 3000 dead civilians in 8 years.

Not a peep...but when your masters stick their arms up your collective asses...you puppet out the master's message.

Good for Newsmax.

They'll be owned by Dominion Software one day, but props to them for standing up for what's right.

Newsmax believes Russia has made a major transgression and this should be condemned strongly by all people. I think we are seeing for conservatives a clarity moment where Fox News’ main host is stating categorically he is siding with Putin and Russia in support of the invasion. Newsmax supports President Biden’s efforts to stop this invasion, if anything we think he is not being strong enough. We believe there is a bipartisan consensus in opposition to this dangerous aggression.​

They want market share. Nothing else.

This is just Newsmax trying to discredit Fox and gain more market share. Both of them are Trump bootlickers and their far right opinions continue to BOTH give tacit support to Putin.

Good for Newsmax.

Fox News’ main host is stating categorically he is siding with Putin and Russia in support of the invasion.

Sounds awful!!!

Let's see the clip.

FMVQh12UYAIKTtN.jpeg

See folks, the message of Fox and Newsmax actually does work.
Yeeah...my side good your side bad...yay left boo right...yada yada.

Not one of you ***** has ever had a single novel thought.

Not one of you can reach any logical conclusion on your own.

You never have.

You are all cookie cutter clones.

You are pitiful.

Your life means nothing if you cannot think for yourself.

You cannot think for yourself.

So? I watch both. When we get democrat partisans supporting racial division and riots...like the legacy media and the democrats , supporting invasion of American borders but condemn it when Russians do it. Explain this to me, libs?

No conservative supports Putin.

Actually, some posts around here indicate otherwise. Of course I would put quotes around the word "conservative." ;)

The sad thing is, once again most people don't seem to realize they're being manipulated into "picking sides"... when the reality is one doesn't have to support either side in this phony dialectic.

Actually, some posts around here indicate otherwise. Of course I would put quotes around the word "conservative." ;)

The sad thing is, once again most people don't seem to realize they're being manipulated into "picking sides"... when the reality is one doesn't have to support either side in this phony dialectic.
Nobody supports Putin. No. nobody. But YOU can pick and choose whatever you want. And you will.

It used to be that Russian useful idiots were on the left.

Now they're on the right.

All it took for the Dems to realize Russia was a threat was for their corrupt old sot to lose.
You've gotta be swillin' the vodka to blame Russian memes.

Yeeah...my side good your side bad...yay left boo right...yada yada.

Not one of you ***** has ever had a single novel thought.

Not one of you can reach any logical conclusion on your own.

You never have.

You are all cookie cutter clones.

You are pitiful.

Your life means nothing if you cannot think for yourself.

You cannot think for yourself.
Mr. Wonderful is the only one that has a brain.

You can't honestly say I'm not an independent thinker.

Am I always correct?

No.

But I form my own opinions.

More than I can say for most of you left/right faggots.
You don't have to get so damn mad that you think your words and opinions are all that counts.
I will refrain from calling you what I think of you.

Forum List

Back