Tucker Carlson defending Russia while they build up troops at Ukraine border

You are not making sense with the NATO comment. Yes, Poland is a part of NATO Duh. I do not believe that they are immune from Russian interference.
I pointed out my insight as to why we need to oppose Putin on his Ukraine involvement.
No clue? Really?
Interference and a hot war are two vastly different things. Vastly different!

We,and whomever can OPPOSE Russia invading and taking Ukraine. Under no circumstances do we send troops. Unless you or anyone can demonstrate that the Ukraine is of strategic importance to the US, NO TROOPS.

Here I thought even the far left, especially the far left is opposed to unwinnable and useless wars.

Boy, is Putin paying Treasonous Tucker to carry his water? Someone needs to check to see if Carlson's bank account is bulging from Moscow deposits. Naw, they are more careful than that. Maybe they use Bitcoins?

MAGA has become MMGA (Make Moscow Great Again)
Further proof that conservatives are enemies of democracy, that they seek to destroy our democratic institutions and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule in complete contempt of the will of the American people.

Who said he lied? He is a Putin supporter. He freely admits it. And MAGA and the repub party have gone full blown Russian Propaganda. They have shown the world that they are Putin's Party.
Conservatives want Russia to invade Ukraine, hence their spreading Russian propaganda.

Then rightwing media can attack the President and propagate the lie that Biden ‘lost’ Ukraine.

Excellent news really!
It means that there's an attempt to align Trump and his ideology with an anti-war initiative.
And that seems to be a 'natural' considering Maddow's main thrust of demonizing Russia/Putin.

There's a welcome possibility that the Dems can be painted with the pro-war label/brush!
You're stretching a long bow there son.

Try this. Why should America go to war over Ukraine. Who cares about them?
More unwinable wars and dead marines.
Doesn't make sense to me.

Interference and a hot war are two vastly different things. Vastly different!

We,and whomever can OPPOSE Russia invading and taking Ukraine. Under no circumstances do we send troops. Unless you or anyone can demonstrate that the Ukraine is of strategic importance to the US, NO TROOPS.

Here I thought even the far left, especially the far left is opposed to unwinnable and useless wars.
I am not far left, hotshot. I oppose troops in Ukraine and that was not an issue with me. Walking away is an issue.

You're stretching a long bow there son.

Try this. Why should America go to war over Ukraine. Who cares about them?
More unwinable wars and dead marines.
Doesn't make sense to me.
It would be a war against Russia, not Ukraine, but with the excuse by the US that it was for Ukraine.
But more to the point, the US isn't going to go to war with Russia directly. The US hopes to use Ukrainians for cannon fodder for the purposes of the US.

If you have been able to follow along so far, you might want to know the reasons why the US is trying to promote another war.

And let's not forget US trouble making with China.

It would be a war against Russia, not Ukraine, but with the excuse by the US that it was for Ukraine.
But more to the point, the US isn't going to go to war with Russia directly. The US hopes to use Ukrainians for cannon fodder for the purposes of the US.

If you have been able to follow along so far, you might want to know the reasons why the US is trying to promote another war.

Since you made the claim, specifically how would the United States benefit by making the Ukraine "cannon fodder"?

Since you made the claim, specifically how would the United States benefit by making the Ukraine "cannon fodder"?
We've been over that ground many times before and I'm not willing to do it again with somebody who is pretending to ask a question. Your track record doesn't warrant it.

If you could instead summon up enough knowledge of the situation to pose a counter-argument, you may get a reply based on its relevance to the situation.

We've been over that ground many times before and I'm not willing to do it again with somebody who is pretending to ask a question. Your track record doesn't warrant it.

If you could instead summon up enough knowledge of the situation to pose a counter-argument, you may get a reply based on its relevance to the situation.
As I expected. You've got nothing, zip, zero, nada.

Thank you, thank you so much!

There will be no war regardless how you want to blame biden for something again. It was trump who started the China problem with his ridiculous tariffs.
Remember that idiot? Make America great again. We did. We booted the ratbag.

There will be no war regardless how you want to blame biden for something again. It was trump who started the China problem with his ridiculous tariffs.
Remember that idiot? Make America great again. We did. We booted the ratbag.
There's great risk of either Trump or the Trump ideology returning.

As I expected. You've got nothing, zip, zero, nada.

Thank you, thank you so much!

You've been given the message. Your childish attempt won't work.

Boy, is Putin paying Treasonous Tucker to carry his water? Someone needs to check to see if Carlson's bank account is bulging from Moscow deposits. Naw, they are more careful than that. Maybe they use Bitcoins?

MAGA has become MMGA (Make Moscow Great Again)

Yep, and Cancun Cruz is still holding up Biden appointees because of sanctions on a Russian gas pipeline.

The amount if Russian assets on the Republican side, is starting to become quite alarming.

Yep, and Cancun Cruz is still holding up Biden appointees because of sanctions on a Russian gas pipeline.

The amount if Russian assets on the Republican side, is starting to become quite alarming.
Moscow Mitch and Kremlin Cruz....

Forum List

Back