BREAKING : UK/US 'lethal aid' arrives in Kyiv amid border build-up. BAD NEWS FOR MOSCOW AND ITS USEFUL IDIOTS LIKE Fox News Carlson

Sure Putin is one of them but so are all the people who run NATO. They're not interested in the rights of the Ukrainians they're interested in the potential wealth they can gain from controlling the mineral rights that run through that patch of geography. So far Putin hasn't done a thing I don't understand why everyone keeps talking invasion when no Russian soldiers have stepped over any borders as of yet. He has every right to assemble his military within the borders of his country. What are they not saying that we need to know that offends them about him having troops assembled within his own borders? What NATO plans has Putin foiled by assembling a battle ready formation on his Western front? I guess that would be the real question.
So, you’re on the side of Putin then?

Bribed the son of an ex-VP? Trying to get at someone important? We don't like that. I have no interest in Ukraine after all that bribery and corruption.

Don't have much use for the targets, either, all the Bidens.
It was not 'Ukraine' that did it. It was a local oligarch and a former minister of Yanukovich administration who wanted to save his business after opposite came to power.

Progs and their billions of people will die agendas has served them well. You are the WW 1 Germans, the WW 2 Germans, the Russian Revolution, The WW2 Russians, The Chinese Revolution, Mao and Hitler and Che and Pol Pot and Castro and more. Wilson set the course of us into the predicament we are in now. He was weak and his wife was the power behind the throne. A Prog shrew who helped to set up the eventual destruction of the United States. But the agendas sounded so good.

Well like the song says. You don’t know much about History.

Half the reason World War 2 started is the League of Nations was toothless. We refused to ratify or join it. We learned our lesson after Big Mistake number 2.

We no longer embraced the ideals of isolationism. We no longer considered world problems someone else’s problem.

We defeated the Soviet Union.

But let’s view the latter half of the 20th. Why didn’t the Soviets march West? If it was Germany alone then Europe would be Communist. The alliance. And especially us was a deterrent.

Why didn’t War 3 kick off from Korea? Or Vietnam? Or any of the other military actions or standoffs? Why didn’t Cuba trigger War 3?

Progs and their billions of people will die agendas has served them well. You are the WW 1 Germans, the WW 2 Germans, the Russian Revolution, The WW2 Russians, The Chinese Revolution, Mao and Hitler and Che and Pol Pot and Castro and more. Wilson set the course of us into the predicament we are in now. He was weak and his wife was the power behind the throne. A Prog shrew who helped to set up the eventual destruction of the United States. But the agendas sounded so good.

Much like the song, you really don’t know much about history.

Ascribing a grand conspiracy to a President of over a Century before to get us here, where we are, is simply, well. Insane.

Grouping all those nations together, and eras, and claiming they were all part of the conspiracy, well either you are off your meds, or you are the product of a particularly poor homeschooling effort.

Let’s review. You have not denied that the Germans would have eventually started a war with us even before World War One. That point must come to my side.

You have not denied the attitudes of the Japanese even twenty years before the start of World War II, so that point must come to my side.

Those two facts utterly destroy your argument in this reply.

Wilson’s failure was like you, he didn’t want to learn or know anything that disagreed with his beliefs or ideals. In his case, he believed the rightness of his cause, world peace, and a grouping of nations into a “league of nations” to preserve peace was a good and moral ideal, and thus superior. In yours, you want to ascribe all the events in history to your particular pet peeve, whatever that may be.

Wilson got his wake up call in the form of the Zimmerman Telegram, he finally realized that the United States must get involved in the war unless they wanted to be fighting even more wars in the future. He was given no choice but to get involved. He still dreamed of a grouping of nations to preserve the peace. It’s a shame you have no clue what the somewhat misguided poor old fellow now long dead a century ago actually believed. I could suggest some books for you to read, but I suspect you would go looking for pictures instead.

He'll provide Stingers and Javelins and sanction the fuck out of Putin.

When Russian tanks and jets start exploding Putin will back off.

With Ukraine's own tanks cruise missiles and artillery plus NATO support pootin is going to have to think harder about his invasion...

For World War 1 Wilson ignored every provocative act to keep trying to mediate an end to the war. He ignored German Sabotage and the sinking of neutral ships. He ignored the sinking of our own ships.

Yet. Germany wanted world wide influence. They detested the Monroe Doctrine. They were constantly fermenting problems and trying to gin up problems including wars. This was before War 1 ever started.

It was not until the Zimmerman Telegram that Wilson was forced to acknowledge that Germany meant harm to the United States.
You mean the one where Germany was going to give the United States to Mexio?

That must have been a schnapps-fueled joke, surely.
And if you think that our ocean would protect us. If England lost War 1 what makes you think we would have been safe? Canada was an English Colony. There were English territories in the Caribbean Sea.
The U.S. has no obligation to protect Canada nor any "English territories," aka slave colonies.
Do you honestly think that the Kaiser would have been satisfied with Europe when he was meddling with the world already?
I don't care about his satisfaction. If he had been dumb enough to have crossed the Atlantic to invade the United States, the lucky ones would die in sinking ships, while less fortunate would have made it to shore to be captured by well-armed Americans.
World War 2. Japan had been planning for a war with the United States for decades. The officers were taught at Command and Staff school that the war was inevitable.

The Japanese could not tolerate islands owned by anyone within their Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity sphere. That meant islands owned by the Dutch, British, and yes, us, were intolerable. You can’t have an empire with potential enemies inside your borders.

So long as Japan wanted an empire. War was inevitable. We could not surrender our territories. We had to defend them. Japan had to take them.

As for FDR wanting to help the Soviets. There is a sliver of truth. And a lot of lie there. FDR never shared how we broke either Magic or Enigma.

Further. FDR did not share the Atomic Bomb with the Soviets.

FDR realized something you do not. The Soviets would absorb a massive amount of Nazi men and material. Men and Material that the English, and later us, would have to deal with if they were not tied up on the Eastern Front.
Again, you seem determined to obligate us to protect the UK. What, besides that they speak a bad version of our language, would obligate us to protect the Germans more so than say, the Icelanders?

Sure Putin is one of them but so are all the people who run NATO. They're not interested in the rights of the Ukrainians they're interested in the potential wealth they can gain from controlling the mineral rights that run through that patch of geography. So far Putin hasn't done a thing I don't understand why everyone keeps talking invasion when no Russian soldiers have stepped over any borders as of yet. He has every right to assemble his military within the borders of his country. What are they not saying that we need to know that offends them about him having troops assembled within his own borders? What NATO plans has Putin foiled by assembling a battle ready formation on his Western front? I guess that would be the real question.

Of course they're not. But then the people of the Ukraine (at least the non-Russians) might their their views align with those of the west.

Russia soldiers have been aiding the "rebels" in the east for years. Russian soldiers went into the Crimea.

I don't think so.

Biden is such an Idiot, I don't think Putin is afraid of him. That's why he's pushing to invade.

Putin knows what is what. Putin is smarter than to think that "Biden is such an Idiot". Putin actually can think beyond that.

He knows Biden isn't just Biden. Biden has lots of advisors, Biden has a huge armed forces behind him.

The reality is Putin has done this time and time and time again. He pushes, sees how far he can get and only acts when he knows he can get away with it. Like with the Crimea.

Putin knows what is what. Putin is smarter than to think that "Biden is such an Idiot". Putin actually can think beyond that.

He knows Biden isn't just Biden. Biden has lots of advisors, Biden has a huge armed forces behind him.

The reality is Putin has done this time and time and time again. He pushes, sees how far he can get and only acts when he knows he can get away with it. Like with the Crimea.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Putin invaded Crimea when Obama was president, and Biden was vice president.

Yeah, I see someone who is a much bigger idiot than Obama ever was. Heck, I kinda liked Obama. Biden is just not the guy to be handling this, and Putin knows it.

The problem with the presidency is that it isn't just the president. You do realize that Antony Blinken and Lloyd Austin will be driving foreign policy, right? They're more likely to have an impact than Biden.

"Lethal aid to Ukraine and Fox news Tucker Carlson"? What's the connection? The sad historic truth is that the U.S. mainstream media has supported and justified and made excuses for wars and military incursions (including Vietnam) during democrat administrations. Ukraine isn't worth defending by the U.S. unless you consider that Ukraine gave Biden's son a no-show million dollar energy board job even though Hunter had no experience in the energy field while Joe was V.P. The appointment was obviously a lobbying attempt during the Obama administration and enriched the Biden family. Now the doddering old man is once again supported by the mainstream media in his effort to pay back his friends regardless of the cost in money and lives. It's an impeachable offense in a just world.

yes it does say that....Lets Go Brandon... :biggrin: :laugh:

1643081460821.png

The problem with the presidency is that it isn't just the president. You do realize that Antony Blinken and Lloyd Austin will be driving foreign policy, right? They're more likely to have an impact than Biden.
Blinken does what Biden tells him to do; that's his job.

"
Some 90 tonnes of US "lethal aid" has arrived in Ukraine, amid tensions over Russia's troop build-up on the border.
It was the first shipment of a recently approved package of US military aid for Ukraine, and included ammunition for "front-line defenders".
The delivery followed US Secretary of State Antony Blinken's visit to Kyiv this week, where he warned of a tough response if Moscow was to invade.
Moscow has denied any plans to attack or invade Ukraine."
CANADA /UK/SWEDEN sounds like the second (the first Moscow lost disastrously) Crimean war is on the way

Great News ! qestion to our military men , what weaponry Kyiv needs most today, in order to stop Moscow barbaric aggression ? Drones , anti - tank rockets ?

Who is going to use these “lethal weapons”?

Guys like you?

Forum List

Back