Tucker Carlson. Putin Asset, Russian TV Star

Why don’t you move to Russia where you will be Putin’s go boy?

Just asking
..,...,...,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,Wait my mistake, you can be a real go boy by staying here, spreading ruskie goooe
BTW: you are now on the FBI's watch list

:)-
Why would I move there? I was born and raised in America. Why are you sending me smileys? I am not gay, stop hitting on me. Maybe you’re on the FBI list for soliciting men online? Weirdo.

Are you hitting on me? Weird.

With this~~~~~~~~~~~~
club.jpg

Do you feel it?
just kidding

While I have many issues with Trump and did not vote for him, that is one thing I give him credit for. He's the only president in my lifetime to not send our military into a war. And yes, people can debate whether or not he should have given attention to Kim Jong Un or placated Putin, but the bottom line is had Obama done those things they would have nominated him for another Nobel Prize.
I see it the same way and I like what he did regarding the border as well. And the corporate tax cuts. Is he polarizing? Yes

Is Joe Biden less polarizing? In my opinion he is equally polarizing and maybe more so.

Why would I move there? I was born and raised in America.
I got caught up in the moment and strayed a bit off track.
You can create your own smiley by press these three keys in sequence.
[ ( ].,., [ : ].,.,.[ - ]
then press enter
I wish you and yours the best.

came back just to say this--
At 72 I have no more growing to do
I add, it does not matter if you are a Russian mole or not. There is very little you can do to support the Russians even if you wanted to.
If on the other hand you are a mole, my advice is to demand that you get paid in US dollars instead of eubles

Last edited:
Appearing on CNN's "Reliable Sources" with host Brian Stelter, Daily Beast Russian media expert Julia Davis explained that Fox News personality Tucker Carlsonis becoming a star on Russian TV but there are concerns that he doing too much to back Vladimir Putin's saber-rattling at Ukraine.

As Davis explained, Carlson, whose nightly show is one of Fox's most popular, is seen as an effective propagandist for the Putin regime but they would like him to dial it back lest he lose credibility with some of his audience and some of his admirers in Russia.

Just auditioning for his new job in case Fox doesn't work out?
Sadly, conservatives in the service of Putin is nothing new.

came back just to say this--
At 72 I have no more growing to do
I add, it does not matter if you are a Russian mole or not. There is very little you can do to support the Russians even if you wanted to.
If on the other hand you are a mole, my advice is to demand that you get paid in US dollars instead of eubles
72 and an idiot. You are the epitome of evil in this country. Russia Russia Russia please STFU.

485448.jpeg

Members of Azov battalion attend a rally on the Volunteer Day honouring fighters, who joined the Ukrainian armed forces during a military conflict in the country's eastern regions, in central Kiev, Ukraine (credit: GLEB GARANICH/REUTERS)

Basically neo nazi white supremacists hailed as heros in Ukraine. This is what the left is willing to send military aid to, because of their obsession with Putin and some Orange haired dude who is no longer President.

Of course I speak it. My parents came from Russia. Funny how with Trump in office Putin behaved and now with old Brandon he goes on the offensive.

putin behaved because he literally was pulling all the strings without any defiance.

я люблю тыквенный пирог

The Russians want Trump to run again because Trump is their puppet on a string. The Russians worked hard to get Trump in, and they will do it again.

With Trump in; the Russians can do as they please.

View attachment 594926
Trump is doing his thing because he admires the tuff guys

& they know donny will go belly up if they give him any attention at all.

putin behaved because he literally was pulling all the strings without any defiance.

я люблю тыквенный пирог
You like pumkin pie? I believe that means pumpkin. I got relatives in Russia and they tell it differently. They mock me because we elected a dead guy as president. LOL

Appearing on CNN's "Reliable Sources" with host Brian Stelter, Daily Beast Russian media expert Julia Davis explained that Fox News personality Tucker Carlsonis becoming a star on Russian TV but there are concerns that he doing too much to back Vladimir Putin's saber-rattling at Ukraine.

As Davis explained, Carlson, whose nightly show is one of Fox's most popular, is seen as an effective propagandist for the Putin regime but they would like him to dial it back lest he lose credibility with some of his audience and some of his admirers in Russia.

Just auditioning for his new job in case Fox doesn't work out?
i-4qmNfjk-S.jpg

Does Brian Stelter still have show?

He's picked a fight he can't win. CNN has lost any credibility they may have had left.

FOX News, particularly Tucker Carlson lives rent free in his peculiar mind.

It's quite pathetic that a large segment of American society turns to Tucker Carlson for their "news".
As you know, Tucker Carlson is not a news show, it is an opinion show. However, if you're afraid of the truth and facts, you should stay away. If you doubt that, share with us all what he said which is not true. You can't.

On the other hand, Brian Stelter carried the water for Democrats and lied about President Trump COLLUDING with Russia for over five years. He was wrong. Stelter supported Governor Cuomo for all his shenanigans.

Forum List

Back