Tucker Carlson. Putin Asset, Russian TV Star

Hey LOOK, another fool who still believes Hilda's BS excuse for getting beat, like a drum, by the Big, Loud, Nasty, Rude, but VERY EFFECTIVE Orange Godzilla.
You spend a lot of time here. My guess is you are posting from an old folk’s facility.

If that is the case, I wise you the best.

:)-

Like many people who watch Carlson, I used to like him. It’s hard to admit what he has become. And I’m very reluctant to accuse people of the worst acts or motives: racial animus, betraying the United States and its values, serving the interests of a hostile foreign power.

Give me any other explanation for their behavior, and I’ll take it. But for Carlson, there’s no longer any other explanation. This is what he is.

Like many people who watch Carlson, I used to like him. It’s hard to admit what he has become. And I’m very reluctant to accuse people of the worst acts or motives: racial animus, betraying the United States and its values, serving the interests of a hostile foreign power.

Give me any other explanation for their behavior, and I’ll take it. But for Carlson, there’s no longer any other explanation. This is what he is.
Your are a diehard Dimmer, the exact opposite of Carlson. Why would you like him?

Raw story is just a news aggregator. The story is all over the news.
Go away. Put, me on ignore. I don't have anyone on ignore, but for me it's a matter of principle. I don't suffer fools gladly and you obviously are thin-skinned.

You're a snowflake, so doubtless it is not a problem for you. There is an easy solution.Take it.

Go away. Put, me on ignore. I don't have anyone on ignore, but for me it's a matter of principle. I don't suffer fools gladly and you obviously are thin-skinned.

You're a snowflake, so doubtless it is not a problem for you. There is an easy solution.Take it.
The story is still all over the news.

220120-ROB-Russia-MAGA-jg-2c4422.jpg

Tucker's "Make America Great Again" hat.
I find it funny you believe Brian "doughboy" Stelter.

I rarely agree with this poster

Kudos for a bit of reality

Forum List

Back