Tucker Carlson. Putin Asset, Russian TV Star

No one from either party is advocating for a war in Ukraine.
No one? President Biden certainly is advocating for war with Russia over Ukraine. Biden told the President of Ukraine so much in their phone call.

Why isn't President Biden concentrating his efforts on China and their actions against the US? Oh right, I keep forgetting that China is the cash cow for the Biden family.

I got relatives in Russia and they tell it differently. They mock me because we elected a dead guy as president. LOL

MON, SEP 21, 2015 | BY HUGH HEWITT

Donald Trump Returns

I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of his people were there. It was the Miss Universe contest, which I actually sold, which worked out incredibly well for me. I sold it last week, the Miss Universe pageant. And two weeks ago, it was a tremendous, we made a tremendous deal on it. And two weeks ago, I was in Moscow, I mean, two years ago, I was in Moscow. And a lot of the people, Hugh, they were there, and they had an amazing time. And they’re terrific people. You know, I was getting along with them so great. I really loved my weekend, I called it my weekend in Moscow. But I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.

Donald Trump Returns - The Hugh Hewitt Show

Timeline of Trump's delays on Russia sanctions

What you need to know.
By CONOR FINNEGAN
October 27, 2017, 12:25 PM
• 7 min read
Nearly four weeks after the deadline, the Trump administration has finally taken steps to implement sanctions against Russia’s defense and intelligence sectors that Congress passed with veto-proof majorities in July.

President Donald Trump was essentially forced to sign the legislation over the summer after his administration lobbied for changes to the bill.

While Congress has felt compelled to punish Russia beyond the sanctions President Barack Obama imposed at the end of his term, Trump -- who has called for warmer relations with Russia as a candidate and president -- opposed sanctions that the White House believed would only hurt cooperation with President Vladimir Putin's government.

Ahead, a timeline of Trump's opposition and how Congress forced his hand.

:heehee:

MON, SEP 21, 2015 | BY HUGH HEWITT

Donald Trump Returns

I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of his people were there. It was the Miss Universe contest, which I actually sold, which worked out incredibly well for me. I sold it last week, the Miss Universe pageant. And two weeks ago, it was a tremendous, we made a tremendous deal on it. And two weeks ago, I was in Moscow, I mean, two years ago, I was in Moscow. And a lot of the people, Hugh, they were there, and they had an amazing time. And they’re terrific people. You know, I was getting along with them so great. I really loved my weekend, I called it my weekend in Moscow. But I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.

Donald Trump Returns - The Hugh Hewitt Show

What you need to know.
By CONOR FINNEGAN
October 27, 2017, 12:25 PM
• 7 min read
Nearly four weeks after the deadline, the Trump administration has finally taken steps to implement sanctions against Russia’s defense and intelligence sectors that Congress passed with veto-proof majorities in July.

President Donald Trump was essentially forced to sign the legislation over the summer after his administration lobbied for changes to the bill.

While Congress has felt compelled to punish Russia beyond the sanctions President Barack Obama imposed at the end of his term, Trump -- who has called for warmer relations with Russia as a candidate and president -- opposed sanctions that the White House believed would only hurt cooperation with President Vladimir Putin's government.

Ahead, a timeline of Trump's opposition and how Congress forced his hand.

:heehee:

My relatives live in St. Petersburg. What can I tell you?

Appearing on CNN's "Reliable Sources" with host Brian Stelter, Daily Beast Russian media expert Julia Davis explained that Fox News personality Tucker Carlsonis becoming a star on Russian TV but there are concerns that he doing too much to back Vladimir Putin's saber-rattling at Ukraine.

As Davis explained, Carlson, whose nightly show is one of Fox's most popular, is seen as an effective propagandist for the Putin regime but they would like him to dial it back lest he lose credibility with some of his audience and some of his admirers in Russia.

Just auditioning for his new job in case Fox doesn't work out?
You're a fool.

You're an idiot.
Character%20I-S.jpg

Appearing on CNN's "Reliable Sources" with host Brian Stelter, Daily Beast Russian media expert Julia Davis explained that Fox News personality Tucker Carlsonis becoming a star on Russian TV but there are concerns that he doing too much to back Vladimir Putin's saber-rattling at Ukraine.

As Davis explained, Carlson, whose nightly show is one of Fox's most popular, is seen as an effective propagandist for the Putin regime but they would like him to dial it back lest he lose credibility with some of his audience and some of his admirers in Russia.

Just auditioning for his new job in case Fox doesn't work out?
Asking him to stop promoting trump would be like asking trump to stop rooting whores

Basically neo nazi white supremacists hailed as heros in Ukraine. This is what the left is willing to send military aid to, because of their obsession with Putin and some Orange haired dude who is no longer President.
Are the Russians paying you to say this or are you just being a loyal mole?
Just asking

:)-

Forum List

Back