Trump calls for boycott of AT&T if they shut down OAN

Get your boosters

You can have mine.

istockphoto-873948962-1024x1024.jpg

I've been boycotting At&T since the 1990's already. They suck as a company and as citizens. Had DirectTV for a couple years, dumped it too for the same reason, which is why I've never seen OAN and don't care. If they did business with AT&T and DirectTV they suck too.

I agree but not for the reasons stated.
Direct, Dish, AT&T, and cable suck.
They have a monopoly for a reason, territory-wise.
Reel people in, with a teaser rate then, as always, before you know it, your bill is $200+ per month.
Then if you want to just use their internet, it is $100+ per month.

The best way to go being a formidable distance away from a broadcast tower is a 100 ft. antenna with a linear.

I agree 100%. DirectTV and ATT should be boycotted.
I shut them down after being a loyal customer for year's. I don't need all the bull crap, and that's just what it is. I get tired of all these so called band wagon jumping justice warrior's. Hope the NFL suffers greatly because of their lifting up of degenerates during their half time show.

I shut them down after being a loyal customer for year's. I don't need all the bull crap, and that's just what it is. I get tired of all these so called band wagon jumping justice warrior's. Hope the NFL suffers greatly because of their lifting up of degenerates during their half time show.
Thank you!

Use ATT for my cell and my internet.

Do not have Direct TV and would not watch OANN if I did.

I will keep with what I have.

Forum List

Back